Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    j0z3r:
    Got a couple in. First up was my end of a trade with Hayblet, came through on his end and included several nice extras, thanks Spencer. Also got a herf bomb from brotheradam, Jeff will herf with us here in Socal when he's down but hasn't made it for a while and so he sent a herf pack to pass around at the next herf. Very cool Jeff, and I'm sure I can speak for the whole group in saying we appreciate your generosity and cannot wait to herf with you again.
    Glad you got it Joe, take whatever you want for yourself out of the bag and I hope to see you guys soon.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    j0z3r:
    Got a couple in. First up was my end of a trade with Hayblet, came through on his end and included several nice extras, thanks Spencer. Also got a herf bomb from brotheradam, Jeff will herf with us here in Socal when he's down but hasn't made it for a while and so he sent a herf pack to pass around at the next herf. Very cool Jeff, and I'm sure I can speak for the whole group in saying we appreciate your generosity and cannot wait to herf with you again.
    Man that got there fast seeing as mine went out a day late, I think yours arrived today but I kind of fell asleep and missed the mail
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I was right , got his half of the trade and he threw in 2 extras! A La Riqueza and a DPG TB Series H, look forward to smoking them after the new year! Thanks Joe!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    I can't beleive I actually forgot to mention this, but I did. Bandyt09 hit me up with a AF Don Carlos edcion especial and a couple riders. Stand-up guy, great BORK and my apologies for neglecting to mention this, plate's been kinda full.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Got my end of a trade with Vulchor today. Shipped it in a cigar box and thru in a couple nice extras. Stand up dude.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    I couldnt have said it better myself from Troy (aka T Evan)------great shipping, quick, awesome guy.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    I know he's on this list but Jetmech is one hell of a BORK....
    He bombed me with a bunch of sticks I wanted to try.

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Both of the insane BORK's hit me hard! Pics below first one is Jetmech second is Sniper. Just wow!!! Thank you both and I strongly recommend you both fortify your houses!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    The Sniper hit me with some holiday cheer jingle-bomb pleasantry:

jingle-bombs

His bombing and his generosity are widespread and inspirational. Happy Holidays Sniper!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Gave this BORK my MoW Golf set and a surprise 5 pack. Now, he hit me back with Gurkha Doble Maduro, Gurkha Blue Steel, Gurkha Fuerte, Gurkha Legend, and two unmarked Gurkhas. I'm guessing those are the Master Select and Gran Reserve (non-infused)?
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    wwhwang:
    Gave this BORK my MoW Golf set and a surprise 5 pack. Now, he hit me back with Gurkha Doble Maduro, Gurkha Blue Steel, Gurkha Fuerte, Gurkha Legend, and two unmarked Gurkhas. I'm guessing those are the Master Select and Gran Reserve (non-infused)?

Glad thery got to the great white north. Enjoy the unmarks....... whatever they are ;)
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Got my end of a trade from Smoky, he's a solid BORK in my book! Thanks bro!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Sirfoster assisted on a shipping redirect to get sticks to me and is in the process of assisting on another, thanks man I appreciate....keep your head up I want you to get hurt on the pkg coming your way!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    I awoke this morning to a knock on the door. I looked out the window only to see the mailman run away. A minute later, a huge, deafening explosion rang out from my front door as if the Norse thunder god Thor smashed into the earth. The door was nothing but scorched kindling, but there was left a huge bag of stogies with too many to manage. One of which is a Camacho Pre-embargo! Thanks so much, Glen! You just bombed me to the Stone Age

Once I was out the door with my fiancee to get a new door and food for Christmas dinner, Barry came by with his child and dropped off a welcome card and a bag with a bunch of tasty stogies. Thanks so much, bearb. Sorry I missed you. Maybe next time?
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Got my PIF from Stav the other day and it was great as usual. He hit me with a

Legends Drew Estate
    Nica Libre
    5 Vegas Cask Strength II
    MOW
    NUB Cameroon
    Ccom Sungrown

Very nice, thanks again brother.
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    They all got together and Bombed the hell out of me !

Josh Rasch
    Lilwing
    Royly Robinson
    T Even
    Sniper
    Jetmech
    Bandy
    Sandman
    The Cank:
    They all got together and Bombed the hell out of me !

Josh Rasch
    Lilwing
    Royly Robinson
    T Even
    Sniper
    Jetmech
    Bandy
    Sandman

WhooHoo, I made the book again...................
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    wwhwang:
    I awoke this morning to a knock on the door. I looked out the window only to see the mailman run away. A minute later, a huge, deafening explosion rang out from my front door as if the Norse thunder god Thor smashed into the earth. The door was nothing but scorched kindling, but there was left a huge bag of stogies with too many to manage. One of which is a Camacho Pre-embargo! Thanks so much, Glen! You just bombed me to the Stone Age

Once I was out the door with my fiancee to get a new door and food for Christmas dinner, Barry came by with his child and dropped off a welcome card and a bag with a bunch of tasty stogies. Thanks so much, bearb. Sorry I missed you. Maybe next time?
    ////Consider me the 'Canadian Welcome Wagon'!!! As you are now only 15 minutes from me, I thought a personal delivery was in order. As a newbie, my selection is not very deep yet, but I did manage to have some of your 'favs' and a few from your 'wanna try.' Hope your holidays provided atleast some of what you needed. While I have given cigars away to friends, I guess this is the first official bomb that I have sent to anyone I have never met. Reading the forums about all the generosity here is beyond amazing, especially some/most of those xmas Secret santa ones. Anyway, I am sure our paths with cross some more Wayne! Welcome to Canada eh!
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    I'm sure he's been mentioned before but he is an upstanding gentlemen. Received his part of a trade today along with a few extras of all different varieties, perfect for a noob like myself.
  • GHausGHaus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 74
    I'm a bit late on posting this, busy holidays. But as you all know Robbyras is a great guy. He helped me out with a trade to get some cred on here and I got some nice sticks I have been wanting to try. Thanks again Rob!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    I'm pretty sure its a PIF that he send and what a great one it is!!!

6 Cain Cigars!!! Looks like the Cain Variety Sampler II.

Thanks a ton Todd!!!! Always a surprise with ya!
    zeebra:

Shawn, it is the PIF and since it was a little late I thought I would take care of you a little bit. Enjoy my friend.
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:

Shawn, it is the PIF and since it was a little late I thought I would take care of you a little bit. Enjoy my friend.
    Todd, you could have sent me something next year, I would never mind..lol. Thanks again!
    zeebra:

Shawn I love how you changed Todd's name to "brandy" LOL
    brotheradam:
    zeebra:

LMAOO!!! So sorry...typing fast at work...haha.. I owe ya one BANDY!
    zeebra:
    brotheradam:
    zeebra:

LMAOO!!! So sorry...typing fast at work...haha.. I owe ya one BANDY!
    Good, then send me some brandy, LOL. No worries, so many people on here have screwed up my name that I am used to it. I usually will answer to anything except being called late to dinner.........
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    I got my end of a trade I did with Jeff today. We agreed on 5 sticks and of course he sent extras! Padilla, LFD, CAO just to name a few! Thanks a lot brother
    Got my PIF package from Ozzie today with 5 nice sticks. Thanks Oz-Man !
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    The post office finally decided to share my contest winnings with me, haha. A few Cohibas and a RP 10th anni. Ridiculous bro. That Beard joke really must have made you laugh hard to drop those in there. Thanks a lot.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Met up with Goldy last night for a cigar. Great BORK if you have the chance to sit down for a stick with him don't pass it up. Also wouldn't let me leave without taking a Shark from him! Better sure up your mailbox brother! We need to do it again soon!