Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Ironmick63Ironmick63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 100
    Want to send out a special thanks to a couple stand up guys out there. I got bombed today from nikostewart, redtailhawkoz, t_evan50, laker1963, and someone else that didn't leave his name but he is from Paland, OH. I'm so gratful thank you all again.
  • nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    Ironmick63:
    Want to send out a special thanks to a couple stand up guys out there. I got bombed today from nikostewart, redtailhawkoz, t_evan50, laker1963, and someone else that didn't leave his name but he is from Paland, OH. I'm so gratful thank you all again.
    You are very welcome, Enjoy!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Awesome BORK! I got my end of our trade (3 Anejos, 2 RP Old World Maduros and a Padilla Miami) and he included a bomb for me! Another Miami, 2 RP Sun Grown Torps, 2 RP Decade Torps, MOW Ruination, MOW Original and a 5 Vegas Classic... all beautiful sticks!!!

Thanks Brotha!
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    I got my winnings from him for the college bowl season pool. He sent a nice selection of 6 sticks including a Graycliff Edicion Limatada 2010!! AWESOME BORK!!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    nikostewart:
    Ironmick63:
    You are very welcome, Enjoy!
    + 1
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Ironmick63:
    someone else that didn't leave his name but he is from Paland, OH.
    Thay may be Undulac
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Diamondog:
    Ironmick63:
    Thay may be Undulac
    Sounds like a great bomb, but it was one that I was unaware about. I recently sent out some packages to Redtailhawk and firetruckguy. Maybe one of them reused the box that I sent to them and forgot to scratch the name off.

Edit: I just reread you post and notice that Redtailhawk sent you a package so that may narrow it down to firetruckguy.
    undulac:
    Diamondog:
    Ironmick63:
    Thay may be Undulac
    Sounds like a great bomb, but it was one that I was unaware about. I recently sent out some packages to Redtailhawk and firetruckguy. Maybe one of them reused the box that I sent to them and forgot to scratch the name off.

Edit: I just reread you post and notice that Redtailhawk sent you a package so that may narrow it down to firetruckguy.
    I had a type O.... Its Poland, OH
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    t_evan50:
    Got my end of the trade we stacked on to the Habano blitz split. We said five, apparently he can't count cause I got at least 10 high quality sticks. All of which I wanted to try, mostly because they are diff. vitolas than I've had. Thanks again bro.
    My pleasure brother, enjoy!!
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Got destroyed by this awesome BOTL again today. Hit me with a few of my favorites and went totally over the top with some "hard to find" sticks. Thanks again. BOOM goes the mailbox...
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    ljl:
    Got destroyed by this awesome BOTL again today. Hit me with a few of my favorites and went totally over the top with some "hard to find" sticks. Thanks again. BOOM goes the mailbox...
    You are quite welcome bro'. Just tryin' to spread some of Cabi's generousity around a little.
    I am making up a couple of small explosives for a couple of BOTL that I have never bombed before. Wish I had won the lottery,,, would love to carpet bomb so many of the deserving BOTL here. Oh well, a couple of fire crackers will have to suffice. I am Canadian after all.
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    I just get a new mail box this past weekend and now I have to repair it!! Todd just bombed me with a Decade, Tempest, Intenso, America, and a the RP CI cigar. WOW he's a stand up BOTL!!!
    Came home to a music trivia pkg from Vulchor, thanks man!!

Ellinas & I tried to set up a box split before Christmas and had some shipping issues, came home to this pkg on my door step today, outstanding!!

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    The guy has posted 1 time, but came through BIG! We did a trade for 7 ruinations he wanted to get rid of......... and he added 5 more sticks! 3 regents, a castle hall, and a camacho corojo. Great guy and very deserving to be on the good traders list. Thanks Mike!
    Got my PIF from this fine BORK today, damn they look great! Nub, Grand Habano, La Aroma, san miguel, and a big old Gurkha perfecto (i am so bad at knowing what gurkha they are). Thanks buddy, Thay will be well enjoyed!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    firetruckguy:
    Got my PIF from this fine BORK today, damn they look great! Nub, Grand Habano, La Aroma, san miguel, and a big old Gurkha perfecto (i am so bad at knowing what gurkha they are). Thanks buddy, Thay will be well enjoyed!
    Brett, if I remember right that would be the Centurian unless it is the blue crest then that would be the Blue Steel. Glad you like them, pretty soon, when I can afford to send you my cabinet, I will. I will also make sure I stock it before it goes, LOL.
    bandyt09:
    firetruckguy:
    Brett, if I remember right that would be the Centurian unless it is the blue crest then that would be the Blue Steel. Glad you like them, pretty soon, when I can afford to send you my cabinet, I will. I will also make sure I stock it before it goes, LOL.
    For all the goodies you have in there.....I'll send the shipping ;)
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    firetruckguy:
    bandyt09:
    firetruckguy:
    For all the goodies you have in there.....I'll send the shipping ;)

Brett, that is very big of you but I would feel guilty having you do that.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Great PIF from Jim, got some great sticks to try RP ITC 10th, 5 Vegas Relic , G2 Turbo & Padilla Cazadores. Thanks Jim much appreciated.
  • MikeMosleyMikeMosley Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 23
    firetruckguy:
    The guy has posted 1 time, but came through BIG! We did a trade for 7 ruinations he wanted to get rid of......... and he added 5 more sticks! 3 regents, a castle hall, and a camacho corojo. Great guy and very deserving to be on the good traders list. Thanks Mike!
    You are very welcome and thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it. I hope you enjoy them. Mike
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Christian's bomb hit me HARD with amazing sticks!!! DON'T everhesitate to trade, pass or bomb this generous BORK!

Camacho PE!!!!!!
    Oliva V Maduro
    Cain Habano
    Cain Nub Habano
    MOW Original
    MOW Ruination
    Graycliff 1666
    5 Vegas Gold Maduro
    2 - 5 Vegas Classics

Thanks again brother!!!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    I don't know if you meant to send 2 packages my way but you know this means counter-strike don't you? Sol hit me with another 5 pack yesterday the Pepin 5 pack sampler. 2 601's I think natural and maduro, cuban classic, series JJ, and 5 v miami. Thanks so much brother and way more then what was needed! I would keep my head down if I were you. This is a fine BORK guys.
    Yesterday I got bomb by Sandman1am. What a stand up guy for helping me out in my ruff time. I have to take a road trip this weekend for a family birthday party and now I have some sticks to smoke on my way THANKS again Sandman1am.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Ironmick63:
    Yesterday I got bomb by Sandman1am. What a stand up guy for helping me out in my ruff time. I have to take a road trip this weekend for a family birthday party and now I have some sticks to smoke on my way THANKS again Sandman1am.
    Welcome and enjoy those sticks. Let me know if you start running a little low I have a few more that I can send your way for sure.
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    had a sort of blind trade with jim...... i sent him two copper labels that he wanted, and the rest were all blind....... he sent me don pepin garcia series jj, oliveros eight zero, mow, diesel , blue label and gran habano vintage 2002. jim always sends me great sticks.... thanks jim.... trade with u anytime brotha stav
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    man o war was a ruination and the diesel was diesel unlimited....... just want to be accurate,,,thanks again jim
    John was nice enough to trade off 5 of last weekend bliz to me, and he included 2 extras! Great BOTL, I will trade with him anytime!
    willso7 is new to the boards and wanted to get in to the lottery game. I asked him to complete a trade first with someone to get himself on this list, he is about 1.5 hours drive from me and I offered to complete a trade with him and he sent me a nice pkg, very quick and well pkg'd, welcome willso7, I have added the lottery numbers you picked and there are lots of great B'sOTL here to trade with you're good in my books!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Undulac. This guy hits me with a "future father" bomb. Totally unexpected. Thanks man. What a great bork.
  • MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
    firetruckguy:
    I'll second that!