Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    LJL ran a contest after starting up the mileage pass. The contest was just asking for how to make the pass better. I took a few minutes and wrote out how I thought it might run better, no big deal.

WOW is all I can say! This BORK hits me with a megga pack of 7 sticks. All of them are either something that I have wanted to try or my favs! Thanks Larry you went way above and beyond. Very generous and thanks again. Def. a great BORK.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    So I was looking at the forum a few weeks back and saw that there was a special on lighters going on that someone had posted. Me being the type of person that likes to have a few different lighters, some I lose and like to have a few at work or in vehicle, I thought to myself I would jump on this deal. Long story short I missed out on the deal.

This fine BORK here says that he will send me a few and to shoot him my contact information. I do and ask if I can pay him or if I can send him something in return. He refuses to take anything. Well the lighters get here today and not only are they amazing looking lighters this BORK threw in 4 great sticks! One I have never even heard of.

Thank you lcpleel but now that I have your contact information you might want to keep your head down. You know what they say no good deed goes unpunished. Oh and just in case you didn't know lcpleel should def. be put up on the good traders list as well as bombing list.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Sirfoster once again helped me with a shipping re-direct.....thanks again man!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Diamondog:
    Hey... YOU CUT THAT OUT !!!

I have been over using, I mean asking Sirfoster to forward ship for me as well. Man, bewteen the two of us... I bet we can burn him out in a month, LMAO.
    laker1963:
    Diamondog:

I have been over using, I mean asking Sirfoster to forward ship for me as well. Man, bewteen the two of us... I bet we can burn him out in a month, LMAO.
    Ya man he's been great...I actually just made another order and am getting help from another BOTL, don't want to wear out my welcome with the shipping lol...
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Diamondog:
    laker1963:
    Diamondog:

Ya man he's been great...I actually just made another order but and am getting help from another BOTL, don't want to wear out my welcome with the shipping lol...

Ill help out whenever boy, just hit me up.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    This BORK just sent me a great PIF. Casa Magna, G turbo, Diesel, Dragon, and a Cuaba..... damn they look good! Thanks again my friend!
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    happy new year to all my fellow botl's, just recieved my mooch bag from brotheradam, just in time for 2011, :: puros indios g2 5 vegas relic-------- will be smoking this tomorrow around noon, central time oliva o la gloria cubana flor de todo devils weed looking forward to smoking all of these, thank you brotheradam def kool botl , stav
    firetruckguy:
    Diamondog:
    laker1963:
    Diamondog:

Ya man he's been great...I actually just made another order but and am getting help from another BOTL, don't want to wear out my welcome with the shipping lol...

Ill help out whenever boy, just hit me up.
    Thanks!
    Yes...THANKS FTG. I will add you to the little list I have put together. As long as you guy's don't get tired of this, we can go on for a while yet, LOL.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Apparently Brian (Sirfoster83) was bored 1 day and ran a little "send me a nominee to bomb" contest and a couple of fine new targets, oops I mean BORK's, threw my name out there and sure enough my name was picked out of the hat. Here is what Brian sent out:

3 Diesel Shorties
    Tatuaje Nobles (I love this cigar)
    Oliva V Torpedo
    2 Casa Torano
    Verdanero Organic
    262 Paradigm (my first one and am so looking foward to it)

Brian, thanks for the contest.

To those BORK's that nominated me, "thanks".....Muahahaha
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Hey, Rob, sorry it too so long for me to post here, but I got your package right before Christmas. Talk about great timing!

Short story is that I threw in a couple of extras in my Mystery Stick package to Rob and he decided to retaliate with an awesome bomb. Among the package was a RP Decade, Avo, a Morro Castle (which I've been dying to try) and a couple more.

Thanks again Rob for the bomb and apologies for my tardiness.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    millennium115:
    happy new year to all my fellow botl's, just recieved my mooch bag from brotheradam, just in time for 2011, :: puros indios g2 5 vegas relic-------- will be smoking this tomorrow around noon, central time oliva o la gloria cubana flor de todo devils weed looking forward to smoking all of these, thank you brotheradam def kool botl , stav
    Glad they got there to ring in the new year. Enjoy Stav.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    sightunseen:
    Hey, Rob, sorry it too so long for me to post here, but I got your package right before Christmas. Talk about great timing!

Short story is that I threw in a couple of extras in my Mystery Stick package to Rob and he decided to retaliate with an awesome bomb. Among the package was a RP Decade, Avo, a Morro Castle (which I've been dying to try) and a couple more.

Thanks again Rob for the bomb and apologies for my tardiness.
    no worries brother! just glad they made it... just wanted to say a little "thank you" for the nice extras and for being a great BORK!
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    Today was a great day for me, and the mailman really helped. I received the Mileage pass today from stryker. He through in something extra for me. Sent me a diesel unlimited, DBG Blue, Man O' War, and Cu-avana Intenso. Thank you very much, you really didn't need to hook me up like that.
    Also received Smokem's package from the Fun N Games. Got a C.com Brazilian Label which I have never had before, Cain Maduro, Perdomo Habano maduro, DPG Vegas Cubanas, and one of my favorite cigars Graycliff Double Espresso. Thank you very much guys, and with me listing all of the cigar names Firefox has about a quarter of this paragraph underlined in red. lol
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Got my PIF from This Great BOTL and some 5 great sticks including 2 different Nubs,2 different perdomas and a Great Rocky Patel.. My vicous cold is about over and it will be time to Fire one of these bad boys up! Thanks Brother!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Sorry this took so long as I meant to do this earlier but went out of town for the holidays.

Stephan Hannibal hooked me up on his half of a trade. I gave him 4 sticks and he decided to drop me a very nice package of 8 great sticks. All I wanted was the ccom sun grown but he decided to throw in some much nicer sticks. Standup brother.

JC Cizzle sent me a great package of sticks all the way from Qatar. Another standup brother
    Thanks botl's, it's very much appreciated

• sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Brotheradam and I set up a trade and not only did he send what we agreed upon but a few nice looking tag alongs I'm looking forward to trying.

Diamondog destroyed my house with a bomb! Try rebuiding a sun room in -20 below wind chill! Awesome packagejust to name a few a beautiful OPUS!, Centurian, and the tastiest smelling Partagas that had my mouth watering. along with a bunch of other sticks!

You are both awesome BOTL and if you haven't traded with these folks I recommend you do.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Got my end of a trade for my 50ct humidor. This guy sends me a Camacho PE, Sol Cub. Artisian, and 5 other very nice sticks. I think it would have been cheaper for him to buy the humi. :P
    sirfoster83:
    Diamondog destroyed my house with a bomb! Try rebuiding a sun room in -20 below wind chill! Awesome packagejust to name a few a beautiful OPUS!, Centurian, and the tastiest smelling Partagas that had my mouth watering. along with a bunch of other sticks!
    Enjoy and thnx again!
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Got a nice little package from lcpleel. I thank you very much Sir ! I look forward to firing one of them up tonight !
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    I too got a nice little package from Icpeel for his contest with a "special treat" thanks Bro
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    I can't remember if I updated this... but my trades with these guys was flawless.
    Always great BOTL

• nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    Big thanks to RaschNuts for the contest and the sticks, he hit me with 5 great sticks to enjoy! I will try to post pictures once I get the internet back up. Thanks again! Photobucket
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    This awesome BORK hit me up when I posted my thread looking to trade for some Java's. He graciously offered to just send me the stick. Well he did, but he also sent along 3 extras! 5 Vegas Classic, Puros Indios Viejo and another stick that I am having trouble recalling at the moment...lol Thank you so much brother! Way too generous! All I can say is you better watch your back! A few around here can vouch for that...lol Don't ever hesitate to trade or anything with Rob, great guy!!!
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    ENFIDL:
    This awesome BORK hit me up when I posted my thread looking to trade for some Java's. He graciously offered to just send me the stick. Well he did, but he also sent along 3 extras! 5 Vegas Classic, Puros Indios Viejo and another stick that I am having trouble recalling at the moment...lol Thank you so much brother! Way too generous! All I can say is you better watch your back! A few around here can vouch for that...lol Don't ever hesitate to trade or anything with Rob, great guy!!!

I hope you enjoy them!!!
  • absolutjerabsolutjer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 120
    Received a nice package today from rossdavey2 after I correctly answered his Movie Trivia Pass question without reading the rules first!

It was my first post on the forum and I had not read the 1st post in the Movie Trivia Pass thread that said I needed to be on the good traders list before I could answer! In fact I didn't even realize how the thread worked, I just thought I was answering a trivia question. I had no idea that some righteous BOTL was going to send me a nice package in the mail just for giving the correct answer.

I guess the rule is that since I was not on the Good Traders list yet, rossdavey2 just asks another question and someone else wins and that's that.

Well rossdavey2 did post another question which someone else did get correct, but he was still ultra cool and sent me a package too. Thank you. Very cool!

Something coming right back your way any day now, so be on the lookout!

Now that I have been reading the forums a bit more to learn how things work, I have to say there appears to be some pretty cool people hanging out around here, can't wait to get so know some of you better.
  • nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    Big thanks to Lilwing88!!!! He sent me a massive bomb for winning the taco contest. I wasn't expecting anything like this, Once I get the power and internet back up at the house I will post pics. He sent me 9 sticks along with a Torch lighter (including a OpusX Perfecxion No.5 to top it off) !!!

Thanks again. Between Raschnuts and Lilwing88 I had to call out a clean up crew to move all the rubble and get everything put back together. Fortunately, I did opt for the extra Bomb insurance so this is all covered. Now, I just need to retaliate!!

Thanks again BOTL

Photobucket Photobucket
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    SO i see this post a while back that the first person to reply to the post gets a package of Stick. This BOTL was talking about having Mold on some sticks, these cam in great shop as far as I can tell! % nice smokes! including A La Aurora Double Corona , Bahia Blue a Puros INdio A Padilia La tradicion and a Sosa! Rockin!
    I recently did a trade with johnkuz. He is a newer member here. He wanted to get out of some Cain Maduro's and wanted something a little on the medium to mild side. I got his package yesterday and just like he promised 6 Cain Maduro's looking very tempting. So we can add John to the good traders list and I hope he and I can do this again sometime. Thanks John.