Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    I have fallen down on the job here. Got my movie pass winnings from ENFIDL the other day. As always, he truely outdid himself.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Got my movie winnings yesterday from smoky and he hooked me up with some great sticks! 5 Vegas A, Cusano Corojo, Casa Fuego, Padilla Habano and a Gurkha Regent. thanks man!!!
  • nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    Big thanks to Rob for my MAW, he hooked me up with the there Ashton aged maduros and then blew me away with a Ruination robusto #2, cao Italia and last but not least, a graycliff platinum edicion limitada! Thanks again brother!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    nikostewart:
    Big thanks to Rob for my MAW, he hooked me up with the there Ashton aged maduros and then blew me away with a Ruination robusto #2, cao Italia and last but not least, a graycliff platinum edicion limitada! Thanks again brother!
    I'm glad they got there in one piece... Those ashtons have some time on them, so feel free to fire them up... I love that smoke so you'll have to let me know what you think!
    Got a nice package from this BORK for Movie and F&G winnings... 9 lovely sticks including Greycliff Double Expresso, AB Family Blend, Padilla 1932, DPG Vegas Cubanas and Cu-Avana Intenso (somehow I have never tried the Intenso!)

Thanks again!!!
  • willso7willso7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 156
    got my trade package from diamondog, very nice stick, cohiba red dot ,montecristo, rocky patel sun grow , a.fuente chateau fuente (wow). thank you very much nice trade. :)
  • MikeMosleyMikeMosley Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 23
    Photobucket I did a trade with firetruckguy and told him not to tell me what he was sending me so it would be a surprise. He sent me some that happen to be particular favorites of mine(CAO Black and Nub Cameroon) as well as a bunch of other goodies including a Gurkha Blue Steel which I have been wanting to try. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also did a trade with ljl who threw in some awesome extras including a Nub Maduro and a Cameroon. Two faves of mine!!!! It was a real pleasure trading with both of you guys. This forum is really not like any other, you guys are all class and I am really glad to be among so many like-minded individuals.-Mike
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    got me a nice little pepin 5 pack for the comp game thanks man
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    MikeMosley:
    Photobucket I did a trade with firetruckguy and told him not to tell me what he was sending me so it would be a surprise. He sent me some that happen to be particular favorites of mine(CAO Black and Nub Cameroon) as well as a bunch of other goodies including a Gurkha Blue Steel which I have been wanting to try. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also did a trade with ljl who threw in some awesome extras including a Nub Maduro and a Cameroon. Two faves of mine!!!! It was a real pleasure trading with both of you guys. This forum is really not like any other, you guys are all class and I am really glad to be among so many like-minded individuals.-Mike
    Enjoy brother, sorry it was so late.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Sweet jesus! I recieved the goodie bag from Evan a few days ago........WOW! I traded off a lighter and cutter to him and told him to suprize me with a few sticks. 14 Sticks!

La Traviata Maduro
    2 Oliva MB3
    2 MOW specials
    Oliva O
    RP Edge
    DPG Maduro
    AJ signature
    NUB maduro
    Padrino
    Padron 1926
    And 2 Padron 1926 Anys!

WAY overbord my friend, Thanks so much!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    This new guy came through super fast with excellent packaging and threw in some sort of mystery stick along with them!
  • minibeezyminibeezy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 257
    Got my return fire package from Keith and he hooked me up! Seven sticks, including an AB Tempus, La Gloria Cubana reserva figurado, 5 Vegas A, 262 Paradigm, a couple Gurkhas (I'm terrible with them, but one might be the Legend...sorry Keith) and what I believe to be a cigar I will not make anymore references to. LOL. Great BORK. Thanks again Keith!
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Hayblet:
    This new guy came through super fast with excellent packaging and threw in some sort of mystery stick along with them!
    Decade seconds torpedo. Enjoy!
  • AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Just got my end of a trade with Ken Light.....i will most def enjoy the Gloria Cubana R's and the Decade seconds....thanks bud.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    Either my post didn't go through or I posted in the wrong thread, but...

Mfotis is a solid dude and a stand-up gentleman.
    Received his part of an international trade and he even hooked me up with a couple extras.

Outstanding BOTL.
  • mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Thank you for the kind words. It was my pleasure.
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    firetruckguy:
    MikeMosley:
    Enjoy brother, sorry it was so late.

Just wanted to say got my end of the trade in really good shape. Mike tossed a small pack of beads in the bag to keep these fresh! In true BOTL fashion Mike went over the top on the trade. I got the agreed to sticks and he also hit me with a Padilla Miami and Habano, a 5v miami and a MOW Virtue. Thanks man, I'll trade with ya' any time.
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Got my 1000 post contest winnings. Everything looks great. 12 sticks in all including a couple of Morro Castles that I have been wanting to try. Same with the Oliveros Eight zero...

Interesting Padilla Miami BTW, one that I put a date on back in June. Stogie goes full circle, thanks for keeping it out of my hands while it aged!
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    Received my mooch bag from this brotha....very nice selection ( mow virtue , cao gold...just to name a few) ...great botl....def trade with this guy...
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    ...I did a trade with this fellow brotha....Where do i begin, I thought i was going to get 6 stix.....he hooked me up with 11 gars.....( the ones that we agreed on and half a dozen other ones) just got back from ny, to come to two packages from amazing guys form this forum,......nikos which i listed above and ejenne87.....both great members... ejenne gave me 3 cain maduro and 3 cain habano torps...as well as others he had to trade.......which im gonna try for the first time....my friend it was a wonderful welcome back home box to returnn to.. thank you !!!!!! stav
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    HELLOOOOOOOOOO ...... This is Just Rediculous! Glen knows My love of Everything Diesel, and he had some SHortys he didnt care fo so we worked out a Trade deal for the three SHortys he had... I got back home this weekend to a BLAST OF every kind of Diesel...UC,Unlimited and SHortys ! DAMN BROTHER YOU ARE TOOO MUCH! ,
    oK tIGHTEN UP THE BOLTS ON THAT mAILBOX SOMETHING iS IN THE WORKS AND YOU WONT KNOW WHEN! lol Love ya Brother.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    I recently did trades with all of these fellas. I got everything in great shape, and right on schedule. These guys are all Good Traders in my book! Thanks a lot guys!
  • smokeater187smokeater187 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    Glad they got to their new home safely!!!
  • minibeezyminibeezy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 257
    I got my return fire from Jim. He sent cash to cover half the cost of the Dos Capos Weekend Blitz from a couple weeks ago along with six sticks (MoW Virtue, Unholy Cocktail, Morro Castle, Eight Zero, Gran Habano vintage and an R.P.). Everything looked great. Thanks Jim!
    these are some great BORKS!

had a trade with j0z3r... he sent the 5 agreed upon sticks and included 2 LFD Cam. cab.#1 since he noticed I listed them in my wish list for the Make a Wish pass... awesome!

brotheradam sent over a PIF for me... all the sticks came from my "want" list in my bio...262 Paradigm, AVO Heritage, Olde world maduro, oliva V, Saint Luis Rey and Fuente Sun Grown!!! extremely generous!!!

Thewelder sent me FnG and Movie pass winnings...9 great sticks including a Double Espresso and AB Family Blend!

sorry it took so long to get these up, but you guys are all A+'s in my book!
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    Just got my trade with dowjr1, everything looks great! Packed nicly, everything was in great condition, and he even tossed in a few extras!! Great trade, can't wait to try these sticks!!! THANKS MAN!!!!!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Great BOTL and good trader. This brother arrived here new just a short time ago and has proven he is genuine BOTL. Thanks bro.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    This guy just sent me two tins of Cohiba Black pequenos along with a Utopia Blue and Oliva V Maduro 2010!!! Wow. I'll make sure to put you on my hitlist.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Just hooked me up from the PIF with a Gurkha Centurian, 5 Vegas AAA, AB Tempus, and a Diesel Unlimited. If only he could have sent some of that Dominican Republic weather that he's been enjoying the past few days. Thank you kindly brother!! Enjoy the rest of your trip.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    Glad they made the trip safely...enjoy!