Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Redtailhawkoz:
    HELLOOOOOOOOOO ...... This is Just Rediculous! Glen knows My love of Everything Diesel, and he had some SHortys he didnt care fo so we worked out a Trade deal for the three SHortys he had... I got back home this weekend to a BLAST OF every kind of Diesel...UC,Unlimited and SHortys ! DAMN BROTHER YOU ARE TOOO MUCH! ,
    oK tIGHTEN UP THE BOLTS ON THAT mAILBOX SOMETHING iS IN THE WORKS AND YOU WONT KNOW WHEN! lol Love ya Brother.
    Dont you dare blow my shite up again Oz! Remember, my end of the deal was "future considerations"!

Now smoke up like a good boy. :-D

• KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    I got Ken Light's half of our trade, can't wait to try these sticks! I'll send your cigars out probably mon or tues buddy.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got my end of a trade with Rob today, not only did he send the agreed upon sticks, he also threw in three nice extras, one that I haven't tried before in the vitola he sent, a CAO MX2 Box Press. Thanks for the trade Rob, those MoW Ruination #2s look like beasts, can't wait to light one up.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    I also got a Nice Selection of Sticks from Rob from Movie Trivia Package.,....... Rock on Bro!
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    Just got my trade from dwayne3307!!! He blew my mail box clear outa the yard!!! Added in a lot of extras, it arrived fast and well packed!!! He's got my vote!!! A SOLD BOTL!!! Thanks friend!!!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    got my FnG winnings from him today and they are sexy!!!
    Photobucket CAO MX2 (replacing the one i just smoked today), La Aroma de Cuba, Partagas Black (straight of my wish list in my bio), Oliva G and LHC Dos Capas!!!

thanks Brother!
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Letashane just bombed the crap out me. A Hoyo De Monterrey Excalibur sampler box with 10 sticks in it. Oh and my 1st Opus.

Great BOTL. Thanks man.
  • dwayne3307dwayne3307 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 272
    SmokySuit:
    Just got my trade from dwayne3307!!! He blew my mail box clear outa the yard!!! Added in a lot of extras, it arrived fast and well packed!!! He's got my vote!!! A SOLD BOTL!!! Thanks friend!!!
    It's my first trade so i felt i had to go above and beyond what was expected. Hopefully it's the first of many with you guys. Thanks for vote, enjoy!!!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Thank you so much for forwarding my order for me for free, Lee! Not only that, you added in a Gurkha Regent and Black Dragon for the hell of it. Thanks so much, bro. I owe you.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    wwhwang:
    Thank you so much for forwarding my order for me for free, Lee! Not only that, you added in a Gurkha Regent and Black Dragon for the hell of it. Thanks so much, bro. I owe you.
    No prob, Glad you got them in safely and CONGRATS ON THE WEDDING WAYNE!
    Just about everyone else in Canada that i fowarded a package to should be getting it shortly as well.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Got my end of a sale between Joe and I, as always well packaged and for me a GREAT DEAL, love the 100 anos, thanks again...
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Got a nice little PIF package from Stavros with some tasty sticks I haven't tried, like La Gloria Cubana, Oliva O and Indian Tabac Super Fuerte, and an Oliveros plus two of my absolute faves Puros Indios Viejo and Ccom Purple label. Stav comes through as always.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Got my end of a trade I did with Tony, some nice looking sticks. I sent him a 5 pack of the Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto and told him to surprise me. Well he did well; what I got was:

MOW Ruination Torpedo
    262 Paradigm
    Tatuaje Nobles
    AF Hemingway Classic
    AF Anejo Reserva #55 Torpedo
    and a nice looking Camacho

All my favorite brands. Thanks Tony.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I worked out a PIF Trade with shamrocked to get him on the list and he came threw with flying colors... He sent me 2009 5 Vegas Limitada, Cao Brazilia, Partagas Black, 5 Vegas Relic, a BIG OL's El Padrino and CAO Sopranos edition!

he's been around for a little while, but this was his first trade and he did a great job... great packaging, fast shippment w/ humi pilllow... he's a pro!
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Ok..Bandy. Do I need to say more? Great trader, quick shipping, awesome condition of sticks----hes the freakin man...thats it.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    bandyt09:
    Got my end of a trade I did with Tony, some nice looking sticks. I sent him a 5 pack of the Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto and told him to surprise me. Well he did well; what I got was:

MOW Ruination Torpedo
    262 Paradigm
    Tatuaje Nobles
    AF Hemingway Classic
    AF Anejo Reserva #55 Torpedo
    and a nice looking Camacho

All my favorite brands. Thanks Tony.
    Well you came through with a Camacho PE as an extra. The AF is actaully a sungrown. The Camacho is a Scorpion and it should say it on the band. Hope you enjoy them.
  • shamrockedshamrocked Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 285
    robbyras:
    I worked out a PIF Trade with shamrocked to get him on the list and he came threw with flying colors... He sent me 2009 5 Vegas Limitada, Cao Brazilia, Partagas Black, 5 Vegas Relic, a BIG OL's El Padrino and CAO Sopranos edition!

he's been around for a little while, but this was his first trade and he did a great job... great packaging, fast shippment w/ humi pilllow... he's a pro!

I'm glad everything made it there ok and thanks for the post! I'll be looking forward to doing some more trades with everyone in the future!
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    Got my end of the delivery by James40 and a pro was at work here...humidification, padding and lots of good stogies including MOW Virtue, Diesel Unlimited, LHC OF, Perdomo Lot 23 (a fav of mine), Torano Fortress to name a few! Solid trader and brother.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I'm a little late getting this up, but I got my end of the Fun & Games package the other day.

It was a 5 Vegas Limitada 2008, RP 1990 Toro, MoW Virtue, a La Perla Habana Rojo, and a Perdomo Champagne 10th! Thanks for the great package Rob!

Russ
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Got my end of a simple trade with Dave. He had some A Turrent Triple Plays and I had some CAO Sopranos. After the agreed upon sticks he also included a RyJ Viejo, Alec Bradley SCR, LGC Serie N, RP 1961 Torpedo and a Montecristo. Thanks for the great trade.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Well I have go give a SHout out to Bandy He sent me a Great Package of Cigars for a Trade and My part of the trade ( the second time in 2-3 Months USPS has lost one of my packages) Got Lost in the Mail....... Interstate Mail not more than a few hours away and it disapeared ... SO he told me to take it as his BOMB a BROTHER a MONTH Package.... LOL Thanks Man your a Stand Uop BOTL! But IT s not over yet!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    I love a guy who bows a mailbox to pieces! I recieved my PIF from Ken, perfectly packaged and fast shipping. This BOTL hit me with 6 sticks, 3 of them Ive never had. Thanks my friend!
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    firetruckguy:
    I love a guy who bows a mailbox to pieces! I recieved my PIF from Ken, perfectly packaged and fast shipping. This BOTL hit me with 6 sticks, 3 of them Ive never had. Thanks my friend!
    Glad you like! And thanks for confirming that I'm packaging well!
    Ken Light:
    firetruckguy:
    The Gorilla tape was a nice touch ;) Thanks again!
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    firetruckguy:
    Ken Light:
    firetruckguy:
    LoL There's NOTHING that sh!t can't do!!
    Ken Light:
    firetruckguy:
    Ken Light:
    firetruckguy:
    LoL There's NOTHING that sh!t can't do!!
    Agreed.......... I put firetrucks back together with it!
  • dwayne3307dwayne3307 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 272
    Got my trade in from SmokySuit. He said he'd hook me up and that's exactly what he did!! Fast shipping and solid packaging too. Great trade
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    I received my portion of the trade and everything is in good condition and looks great. Thanks for the good trade botl. I would trade with you anytime.

• millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    Just received my movie trivia winnings, .....romeo y julieta short churchill,5 vegas limitada 2010, fonseca habanas selecion, la cuna( salomon) la cuna ( torp) and one more salomon... ill be real busy this weekend.... kenlight...real good botl..... thanks ken..........btw, he gets more points cause he is part of the tristate.. i know live in illinois, but i was born and raised in brooklyn , new york , and lived there most of my life.... and ken thanks for the note.....def informative!!!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Got my end of a trade with Greg ..... All sticks packaged great and shipped lightning quick .............. Thanks again Brother