Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    PM Sent to me:"Hey Bro, What gurkha's have you not tried? I'd like to send you a lil something...and I don't take no for an answer! -Dwayne"

Key word there being lil--Right?

Naturally I tell him what I haven't had which is most of Gurkha's selection and he responds by saying he's gonna send me a few to try. KEY WORD--few!!! When I hear or read the word few, I usually think of the number three, several--I think of five.

This guy totally lied to me!

Today, my daughter says, "I'm gonna go get the mail daddy!" Not remembering this pm's that were sent to me, I say "OK" Next thing I know, I hear a scream and when I meet her at the door, I see a blank stare on her face, hair all a mess, and black smudges all over her. She got the brunt end of the bomb.

This is more than a few or a lil something to try. Holy crap man. First, thank you so much. Second, payback is coming. I can't wait to try these. What a stand up BORK
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    trade from james40 , was suppose to send 5 morados and hit me with these, awesome! thanks james! image
    Well, I was warned. I bagged and boarded for two straight weeks. Then today, after I have already lost my daughter to one bomb from dbeckom, RCY finishes me and the whole house off.

I don't even know what to say about this. I am just speechless. Thank you so much. The 68 is pretty much my favorite cigar.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Lakota72:
    PM Sent to me:"Hey Bro, What gurkha's have you not tried? I'd like to send you a lil something...and I don't take no for an answer! -Dwayne"

Key word there being lil--Right?

Naturally I tell him what I haven't had which is most of Gurkha's selection and he responds by saying he's gonna send me a few to try. KEY WORD--few!!! When I hear or read the word few, I usually think of the number three, several--I think of five.

This guy totally lied to me!

Today, my daughter says, "I'm gonna go get the mail daddy!" Not remembering this pm's that were sent to me, I say "OK" Next thing I know, I hear a scream and when I meet her at the door, I see a blank stare on her face, hair all a mess, and black smudges all over her. She got the brunt end of the bomb.

This is more than a few or a lil something to try. Holy crap man. First, thank you so much. Second, payback is coming. I can't wait to try these. What a stand up BORK
    Well, I think a few other brothers on here have made it public knowledge that I have a serious counting problem. When I read a post that you were interested in trying Gurkhas, I wanted to let you experience the best of the brand. I hope you enjoy each and every one of them.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Got my silly contest winnings from Rob today. Very nice. image
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Lakota72:
    Well, I was warned. I bagged and boarded for two straight weeks. Then today, after I have already lost my daughter to one bomb from dbeckom, RCY finishes me and the whole house off.

I don't even know what to say about this. I am just speechless. Thank you so much. The 68 is pretty much my favorite cigar.

That's the least I could do, thanks for everything. And the rest of your helpers, well you all know I can't just let stuff ride, lol. Enjoy, I know that's one of your favorites....

RCY Cigars:
    Lakota72:

That's the least I could do, thanks for everything. And the rest of your helpers, well you all know I can't just let stuff ride, lol. Enjoy, I know that's one of your favorites....

Oh it most certainly is one of my favorites. I know you can't let anything ride. Gotta get everyone back blah blah blah. Well, I am like that too my friend. You taught me that.
    Lakota72:

Nice hit! I love the '68 too.
    dbeckom:
    Lakota72:

Nice hit! I love the '68 too.
    ohhhhhhh, you shouldn't have said that buddy.
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    I picked up some sticks for these guys and did a blind trade on there end. Both of them sent me some great smokes that I've been looking to try. For pics check out (What did you get today) Thanks again guys. Enjoy.
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    Did a 5 for 5 trade with Dbeckom, got his end in the mail today, great sticks really excited to try some of these and smoke some of the others that are personal favorites. Poor guy can't count for sh*t though! Thanks brother!

Photobucket
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    bip strikes again!!!

bip

I got my own personal carpet bombing yesterday, an excellent selection of cigars. Thank you Morgan!
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    bigharpoon:
    bip strikes again!!!

bip

I got my own personal carpet bombing yesterday, an excellent selection of cigars. Thank you Morgan!
    Anytime brother
    got a trade going with bombay and received his end today," trust me its good,lol " and sent my end to him today , great botl!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    I got a really nice package from james40 today, much appreciated!!!!!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Joe set me up with some Tat T110's I have been wanting to try and an unbanded Johnny O custom roll, thanks man!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    T-evan solicited the bombing services of robbyras and launched an unwarranted and unprovoked strike today..I will not stand for this and retaliation is forthcoming.. To use the words of President Bush.."We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail." & "We will make no distinction between the terrorists who committed these acts and those who harbour them."
    This was a full bodied onslaught with no prejudice. As you can see from the lineup this death squad was made up of highly skilled and trained killers, They even tried to hide the Identity of one of the perpertrators, but our team has identified this as no other than Rocky P from the vintage 92 org. nough said
    Photobucket
    The Kid:
    T-evan solicited the bombing services of robbyras and launched an unwarranted and unprovoked strike today..I will not stand for this and retaliation is forthcoming.. To use the words of President Bush.."We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail." & "We will make no distinction between the terrorists who committed these acts and those who harbour them."
    This was a full bodied onslaught with no prejudice. As you can see from the lineup this death squad was made up of highly skilled and trained killers, They even tried to hide the Identity of one of the perpertrators, but our team has identified this as no other than Rocky P from the vintage 92 org. nough said
    Photobucket
    nice hit,, you are starting to sound like those sniper hunter guys, lol
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    The Kid:
    Photobucket
    very nice. I had a few ideas who rob needed to hit and with your recent super premium bomb u sent me you were at the top of the list. Nice hit Rob! And kid don't be starting someething......lol
    t_evan50:
    The Kid:
    Photobucket
    very nice. I had a few ideas who rob needed to hit and with your recent super premium bomb u sent me you were at the top of the list. Nice hit Rob! And kid don't be starting someething......lol

Imagine my surprise when this afternoon I sent robbyras a pm for his address and he tells me I'll have it soon enough...Then to find this activity was sponsored by the T-(evan)aliban.. Ohhh robbyras you done f'd up bigtime.. and as for you MR T...better watch your back....LMAO
    The Kid:
    Just make sure you don't declare victory before your done with you attacks.
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    Lakota72:
    The Kid:
    preemptive attack.... A good defense is total annihilation right of the get go
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    The Kid:
    t_evan50:
    The Kid:
    Photobucket

Imagine my surprise when this afternoon I sent robbyras a pm for his address and he tells me I'll have it soon enough...Then to find this activity was sponsored by the T-(evan)aliban.. Ohhh robbyras you done f'd up bigtime.. and as for you MR T...better watch your back....LMAO
    I'm glad to see we caused such havoc and controversy...
  • mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    First I want to say sorry, this is long over due.

Second, these are some great BOTLS, Stephen hooked me up with a really nice Room 101 ceramic ashtray when we met and Enfidel scored me some smokes that I havent tried yet.

All I can say is that I had a great time smoking with you fellas and I look forward to doing it again next time I'm state side.
    Lakota72:
    The Kid:
    LMAO..Yea well it happens
    bip:
    Lakota72:
    The Kid:
    preemptive attack.... A good defense is total annihilation right of the get go
    And you Mr Bip.. You may have left the country but dont think we wont chase you down..I'd have trouble sleeping at night too, after all the carnage you caused here in the states..Better hope they start flying that Space Shuttle again...
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Received these from Bandyt yesterday in the mail, Padilla Golden Bear, Cain Daytona, Camacho Corojo LTD, Padilla Churchill, and a Tatuaje Havana VI Robusto. He repsonded to a request about information on a Padilla Golden Bear and then piled on some extra sticks. He is an awesome BOTL!!! Don't worry Bandyt pay back will be underway this afternoon. Thanks Again for giving the newbie a chance. No pictures because my cut and paste doesn't seem to work.
    Bombay:
    Received these from Bandyt yesterday in the mail, Padilla Golden Bear, Cain Daytona, Camacho Corojo LTD, Padilla Churchill, and a Tatuaje Havana VI Robusto. He repsonded to a request about information on a Padilla Golden Bear and then piled on some extra sticks. He is an awesome BOTL!!! Don't worry Bandyt pay back will be underway this afternoon. Thanks Again for giving the newbie a chance. No pictures because my cut and paste doesn't seem to work.
    what most do is sign up to photobucket. i take pictures with my phone and save to my pictures, then go to photobucket and add them there then you have them in an album and you can resize etc, usually i resize to around 640x 500 or 400x 400, something like that cause i think over 800 is too big for ccom, but once you resize on photobucket and put your mouse arrow on the picture it will show a box at the botton it says img code you just mouse click on it and it will say copied then when you post here you right click and paste your code will come up pasted and when you hit post,your picture will show , took me not to long to figure it out , then you can post a picture of all them smokes i sent cha tomorrow,lol, image
    Yesterday I got my end of a trade with amz1301. He had picked me up a few Grimalkin's and a couple Emilio's so we made a five for five trade. As most of you have read, I can't count for $h!t, so I threw in some extras thinking I'd surprise him...well, come to find out the brother has serious issues counting as well. I got a heckuva surprise in the mail...in addition to the agreed Grimalkins and Emilios, I recieved a Pinar Del Rio Seleccion, a Morro Castle, La Herencia Cubana Dos Capas, C.Com Sun Grown Torpedo, and a My Uzi Weighs a Ton! Andrew brother, you rock!

Today I got my Fun and Games Rock Trivia winnings from jj20030. Jimmy sent me 5 nice sticks including some of my favorites...the 5 Vegas Miami, CAO Gold Maduro, and Conuco (RP House Blend). He aslo sent a couple that I have been wanting to try...the La Arora, and the Est 1844! Jimmy is definitely a great BOTL in my book!