Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    I know a band of marionettes that could give these guys a run for their money. Hard as wood, they are.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    One more brother to mention for today... I got a packace from bip today that was supposed to be a 10 for 10 trade. This guy sent 23 sticks...talk about not being able to count! I bout had to call a forklift to come carry the box in the house for me!

• Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    beatnic:
    I know a band of marionettes that could give these guys a run for their money. Hard as wood, they are.
    Well shoot if you got the inside scoop with them could you put in a good word for me? I'm looking to hire some guns.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    So I get my movie winnings from MTuccelli today. Morro Castle (a stick I have been wanting to try), Gurkha Regent, CCom Sun Grown, Carlos Torano Exodus, and stick that says Maroma (never heard of it) Awesome selection of sticks bro, greatly appreciate it.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    got a hit from bip today image
  • adrosadros Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 216
    Got yet another elmo killing from mtucelli, five awesome sticks, this guys been wearing me out, I told him I was running low due to our baby coming, and he has totally hooked me up. Also got my f n g winnings from Lakota three sticks two of my favorites mow original and and virtue and one I've never had, plus an awesome boot glass, Das Boot! It was used immediatly! Thanks to both of these great botls!
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    hey brotha, thank you soo much for the mooch bag....real nice sampler.!!! the 5 vegas 2008....looks amazing.........will have to hold on to that till maybe labor day weekend.....as well as the 1666cliff...smaller size....def will try that tomorrow......... thanks again for the mooch!!!! image
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Just got my end of a trade with jsnake. My man hooked me up with some fantastic top shelf smokes.

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    amz1301:
    Just got my end of a trade with jsnake. My man hooked me up with some fantastic top shelf smokes.

Hope I did you justice on that trade! Enjoy. Thanks again for hooking me up.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Well my mailbox took a beating today. Got my fun n games winnings from Klgoldman. 5 very nice looking sticks, none of which I've tried so thats awesome.

Then I get hit with what was supposed to be a small package which the Kid instigated saying he had some Aztecas he was willing to let me try. Well it turned into a 10 stick bomb laced with super premium sticks. This Kid knows how to destroy a guy. Thanks a ton Kid and yes you are now on my list!!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    t_evan50:
    Well my mailbox took a beating today. Got my fun n games winnings from Klgoldman. 5 very nice looking sticks, none of which I've tried so thats awesome.

Then I get hit with what was supposed to be a small package which the Kid instigated saying he had some Aztecas he was willing to let me try. Well it turned into a 10 stick bomb laced with super premium sticks. This Kid knows how to destroy a guy. Thanks a ton Kid and yes you are now on my list!!!
    Your Quite Welcome, W'ell have to do Azteca's another time. That is if someone doesnt beat me to it. Those AF's are tasty little devils. Take Care The Kid
    t_evan50:

Just had to break out the kung fu on the employees at My Post Office, They must of knew what T_evan50 had sent me, Cause they put up a hell of a fight. See I get my mail at a Po Box, Normally they put my packages in a locker and leave the key in my box.... No not this time,,, They threw in one of those silly yellow cards... I laughed at there feeble attempts to hinder my weekend smoking. Let me explain further.... See when I arrived at the post office the main service counter was closed. The only thing open was access to the PO box's. So after I pulled the yellow card out of my box and a few cigar magazines. I could see em all back there gathered around my package like wolves on a wounded deer. I yelled through the holee "hello" they were oblivious, I yelled again, "Hey hello" This time one of them turned and smirked and said were closed!! OH Wrong fn answer... After scalling the back fence I stealthely made my way to the employee back entrance. I listened and heard them all in there laughing. There I waited for an unsuspecting employee to open the door. An employee opened the door and I made my move,a "Mystic Turtle Punch" Kapow,, As the elderly gentlemen flew back the cigar that he had in his hand fwa tossed into the air.. With my cat like reflexes I snatched it mid air. AHHH its one of my favorites a Perdomo Lot 23, in a vitola I havent had... YESSSSS As I entered the building the other 4 mail persons looked at me, each with one of MY CIGARS in their grasps. Thats when I performed a "Whirling Tiger Lunge", on what appeared to be a 50 year old lady Oh you could hear the bones crunching. As I quickly gathered my 2nd cigar a "San Miguel Box Press" I could feel the hot coffe splash my body as the cup missed my head by mere inches. I then performed one of my deadliest moves an "Explosive Ox Twist". Oh that young stock boy didnt stand a chance, I split his face like a ripe mellon. (He was too young to be smoking anyway) Especially a La Herencia Core, A stick I've havent had the pleasure of.,,YET... .Now from out of nowhere a roll of bubble wrap gets thrown at me,, I have to admit it hurt like hell. After the stars cleared I decided to end things quickly as I heard sirens approaching, So I performed a move that only the most skilled masters have acquired. The Midnight Hell Slice, with a Mighty Lightning Summersault, followed by a Shaolin Monk Fist . Oh it was perfect. I had two more cigars in my pocket before the bodies even hit the floor. I must say these sticks are what all the kung fu masters hope to oneday acquire and until now I've only dreamed about, they are a San Lotanos from the reveared AJ and a Kristoff Sumatra... YES....YES AND OH YES. It was now clear to me why the mail persons were coveting my smokes. Ahhh the sweet smell of a victory cigar.... Thank You So Much Mr t_evan50. Very nice hit into uncharted territory.. I hope to gain the taoist knowledge of how to post pictures here real soon..
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Received my Fun n Game winnings today and what score. I am looking forward to smoking these down to the nub. Thanks Troy for your generosity and awesome choice of cigars

Good job, those are some nice sticks there
    You're welcome fellas. And damn that was one crazy story Kid. Glad you came out the victor!
    t_evan50:
    You're welcome fellas. And damn that was one crazy story Kid. Glad you came out the victor!
    Me too,, Actually part of the story is true. But instead of saying they were closed. The nice mail lady opened up the office for me and gave me my package. I think the mail lady likes me........
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    I set up a trade with the BOTL BIP a couple of weeks ago for some of the Tabak red eyes he had. I recieved said red eyes today with a hand full of infused stick kicker! Thanks my friend, now its my turn for your end of the trade ;)
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    db sent his PIF package to me this week. This great BORK blew me up with 10 great sticks! Y'all better get in line to trade with this great guy! Thanks again bud!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    He was supposed to hook me up with a My Father Le Bijou 1922 to try from my top 3 list and sent a package of 7 sticks! He is definitely a great BOTL! Thanks brother, I appreciate it greatly! (pic and details in the "what did you get today" thread)
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Just wanted to give a big thank you to Vulchor yet again. He has been acting as a forward shipper for me for some time now and he has been perfectly awesome to deal with. so THANKS Vulc, as always I appreciate your help so much.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Man this crazy guy got me to give up my addy by pulling a trick from my bag of oh I need it for my bork-o-dex. He nailed me with 5 awesome sticks and a note from gangster sesame street. 5 Vegas AAA, Padilla I'm not sure which one sorry lol, Romeo Reserva Maduro, Flor de Oliva and a Sungrown label! All I can say is thanks brother...oh and watch your back....lol the amazing borks here really humble me
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    Did a split with Zeebra for 5 A. Fuente Grand Reserves. I just received them today and man do they look good. Thanks brother. Much apprecitated
    bip:
    Did a split with Zeebra for 5 A. Fuente Grand Reserves. I just received them today and man do they look good. Thanks brother. Much apprecitated
    One of my favs! Very nice smoke! Last time I got a 5r, 2 weeks later I had my own box. Lol
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    t_evan50:
    bip:
    One of my favs! Very nice smoke! Last time I got a 5r, 2 weeks later I had my own box. Lol
    . That's the way I'm looking at a bpx of T52s I picked up. I have this beautiful box of them in front of me and might get 5 out of it :)
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Those are interesting looking sticks. Curious what does PIF stand for?
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    PIF - pay it forward
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    There was a post about A.F. cigars a few weeks ago and in it I mentioned I never had one yet but I was going to pick up a curly head. Goldy shot me 3 cigars out of the blue. Thank you Goldy!!

AF Curly head
    AF Hemmingway Classic
    AF Anejo Reserva no. 48
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    danielruas wanted to make a couple trades and he came though quickly with some great smokes, thanks bro. image
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    RobbyRas was feeling a little bored apparently and said....well, might as well send a lil something to Vulchor. Thanks a lot man, a MOW Puro and a few other sticks to boot on the "mini-bomb" as you put it. Mini Bomnb, and Major thanks to you my friend....much appreciated.
  • adrosadros Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 216
    got my f n g winnings smoke 'em, he never fails to impress. Some awesome smokes that are my favs and some I've never tried. Really looking forward to the perdomo champagne. thanks a lot!