Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I got my end of a trade with Tony... First off, he is a great BORK because he responded when I posted looking to trade for some CAO Sopranos... he decided to "throw in" a Lost City, Illusion and Viaje... freakin amazing! Thanks again Bro!

Photobucket
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    robbyras:
    I got my end of a trade with Tony... First off, he is a great BORK because he responded when I posted looking to trade for some CAO Sopranos... he decided to "throw in" a Lost City, Illusion and Viaje... freakin amazing! Thanks again Bro!

Photobucket
    HOLY CANNOLI"S. .
    The Kid:
    HOLY CANNOLI"S. .
    I said the same thing... but now I have his info... know what i'm sayin?
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    robbyras:

Photobucket

Now that is a pretty picture. I picked up a couple sopranos at a b&m a couple weeks ago, really enjoyed them, great smoke.
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    I received my winnings from MT today. This great brother went way above and beyond. Thank you my friend. You are an awsome BOTL
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    MT is an awesome BOTL
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    Vulchor:
    RobbyRas was feeling a little bored apparently and said....well, might as well send a lil something to Vulchor. Thanks a lot man, a MOW Puro and a few other sticks to boot on the "mini-bomb" as you put it. Mini Bomnb, and Major thanks to you my friend....much appreciated.
    Hey Vulchor, you might want to check that return address again. I don't think it was RobbyRas that hit you up. BOOM!!! HA HA HA!!
    Rob
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Lolllllllllllll....I feel like a real moron right now. Take everything I saw about Robby Ras-----scratch it from existence,....and give double the props to Bobbo. Very sorry man....next bomb from you may be a box of turds (literally) for that one. Thanks very much in all seriousness and sory for my error, must have just gotten away from my mind with the names on the address label. Quite sorry and thanks again-----and screw you RobbyrRas , lol j/k brother.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    The Kid hit me with some Room 101's and a few extras, thanks Rudy!

• millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    just got my movie trivia winnings form this fellow brotha....wonderful selection......def won a spot on my list of great botls on this forum....thanks again jesus!!! image
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    set up a trade with dbeckom and got my 10 cao gold maduros + 3 extra i havent tried yet image
  • klgoldmanklgoldman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 176
    Brother ljl hit me hard! See the carnage here - http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/307248.aspx
    this brotha, responded to my thread about how i simply loved the kristoff my girl got me, and wanting to try more kristoffs. he sent me over 2 kristoff maduro churchills, as well as 4 other various maduros....we agreed on a sampler trade.. this guy is def on my list!! amazing brotha to trade and deal with thanks again for hooking me up with kristoffs image
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Hey Stav. I just recently discovered the beauty of the Kristoff line. Along with those Rockys, Oliva, and CAO.. that is a perfect weekend.
    ohh yeah......def!!! sweet ass wknd!!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I completed a trade with jj20030 for some LHC Dos Capas and others for whatever he wanted to send me. This is what awaited me one day:

jj20030

...and I got my Movie Trivia Winnings from Robbyras:

robbyras

You fine gentlemen are VERY GENEROUS and I sincerely thank you for the trade and winnings. Two excellent Brothers of the Leaf, I'm looking forward to trading with you both in the future.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Newb saw that I wanted to try the camacho triple maduro and shipped me 2 of them along with a few other sticks. Will post a pic but wanted to give him props. I have already put a smoke em package together for him that will ship tomorrow BOOM!
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    Did a blind 10 stick trade with DBeckom and threw in a few extra just because. I received his part o the trade today and the little %$#@ hit me even harder. Thank you very much brother. These are awesome. I haven't heard of some of the sticks you sent me and am really looking forward to checking them out.
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    bip:
    Did a blind 10 stick trade with DBeckom and threw in a few extra just because. I received his part o the trade today and the little %$#@ hit me even harder. Thank you very much brother. These are awesome. I haven't heard of some of the sticks you sent me and am really looking forward to checking them out.
    Damn, he did hit you up !!!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Got my end of a trade I setup with alien for a Limitada '08. Told him i was looking to try AB stuff and he hooked me up and then some. Thanks man!

• ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    klgoldman:
    Brother ljl hit me hard! See the carnage here - http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/307248.aspx

Yes!!! Hope your enjoy!
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    JJ2030, he has done it again. Got 10 sticks from him for being "runner up" in a contest. I can only assume the winner recevied his package in a refrigerator box, lol. Thanks for the contest and much appreciated.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    bip:
    I hope you enjoy em all Morgan! The sticks that you haven't heard of are some really tasty treats...let me know what you think. Thanks again for trading with me!
    On Tuesday I got a package The Kid with some Room 101's and a Oliva MB that I'd mentioned I would like to try...he also threw a few more tasty treats! Thanks Rudy! image
    Yesterday I got my end of a 8 stick trade with robbyras...this great BOTL hooked me up with a beautifully delicious assortment of cigars! Thanks again Robby! image
    I got my end of a blind 5-for-5 trade with one of our newer members and I'm very pleased with his selection of cigars! Danny is a great BOTL and I'm looking forward to trading with him in the future! image
    dbeckom:
    Yesterday I got my end of a 8 stick trade with robbyras...this great BOTL hooked me up with a beautifully delicious assortment of cigars! Thanks again Robby! image
    Hope you enjoy Brother! Man! you've been busy! seems like you post 2 or 3 things every day!
    Got my Mooch package from Stav and he really hooked me up... He knew I was trying to get ahold of some Sopranos and RP Double Maduros so he included one of each along with RP Olde World, a gigantic Cazadores and that unbanded beast! I'm not sure what it is, but I don't think I've ever seen a stick that fat with a pigtail cap...

Photobucket
    its gonna be a good weekend...lol that unbanded beast i picked up from that binnys place i was telling u about. they didnt have the america, but they had these beasts.....i picked a few last time and smoked one the very next day......it is a good smoke( i dont remember what it is , but ill check when i go back ) but i think it needs to rest for a bit....so i have 2 sleeping,........ enjy bro, and have a great rest of week and wknd....
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    Got hit with a bomb today I believe it was from bip, great botl and really blew me away with this. But now I have his address and I won't forget the damage done with this one.
    Photobucket