Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    jj20030:
    Bombay:
    Received these from Bandyt yesterday in the mail, Padilla Golden Bear, Cain Daytona, Camacho Corojo LTD, Padilla Churchill, and a Tatuaje Havana VI Robusto. He repsonded to a request about information on a Padilla Golden Bear and then piled on some extra sticks. He is an awesome BOTL!!! Don't worry Bandyt pay back will be underway this afternoon. Thanks Again for giving the newbie a chance. No pictures because my cut and paste doesn't seem to work.
    what most do is sign up to photobucket. i take pictures with my phone and save to my pictures, then go to photobucket and add them there then you have them in an album and you can resize etc, usually i resize to around 640x 500 or 400x 400, something like that cause i think over 800 is too big for ccom, but once you resize on photobucket and put your mouse arrow on the picture it will show a box at the botton it says img code you just mouse click on it and it will say copied then when you post here you right click and paste your code will come up pasted and when you hit post,your picture will show , took me not to long to figure it out , then you can post a picture of all them smokes i sent cha tomorrow,lol, image
    well okay then. man your fridge sure looks stocked with great stuff from No. California! HA!!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    mfotis:
    First I want to say sorry, this is long over due.

Second, these are some great BOTLS, Stephen hooked me up with a really nice Room 101 ceramic ashtray when we met and Enfidel scored me some smokes that I havent tried yet.

All I can say is that I had a great time smoking with you fellas and I look forward to doing it again next time I'm state side.
    Cant' wait for you to get back brother so we can do it again! mfotis hooked me up with a nice stick I haven't tried yet. Thanks again Mike!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    ENFIDL:
    mfotis:
    First I want to say sorry, this is long over due.

Second, these are some great BOTLS, Stephen hooked me up with a really nice Room 101 ceramic ashtray when we met and Enfidel scored me some smokes that I havent tried yet.

All I can say is that I had a great time smoking with you fellas and I look forward to doing it again next time I'm state side.
    Cant' wait for you to get back brother so we can do it again! mfotis hooked me up with a nice stick I haven't tried yet. Thanks again Mike!
    Seconded, it was cool times man.

JJ- You are an absolute beast. The repayment for the trade was insurmountable. Gentlemen feast your eyes on these babies!!! JJ is an awesome BOTL. Truly Appreciated. imageimage I am frickin excited to try the Cohiba Red Dot, Joya De Nicaragua, Liga Privada, and the MOW (both) the most. The unbanded one is a Tatuaje Gran Toro Corjonu.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Bombay:
    JJ- You are an absolute beast. The repayment for the trade was insurmountable. Gentlemen feast your eyes on these babies!!! JJ is an awesome BOTL. Truly Appreciated. imageimage I am frickin excited to try the Cohiba Red Dot, Joya De Nicaragua, Liga Privada, and the MOW (both) the most. The unbanded one is a Tatuaje Gran Toro Corjonu.
    nice looking sticks and i think if you look closer that cohiba is a puro dominicana
    Well I'll be, I was so mesmorized by all of the sticks it slipped right past me. Now that I am looking more closely I am also anxious to rip into the Hammer and Sickle, Room 101, 1844 and the My Father just as much as the others.
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    Killer haul! Nicely done
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jj20030:
    Bombay:
    nice looking sticks and i think if you look closer that cohiba is a puro dominicana
    all I have to say is.... Gonna Need A Bigger Boat!........that is all
    Long story, and Ill try to be brief. Funny cause I always feel that little disclaimer just adds to the length of the story.. Anyhoo.. Me and beatnic took a stroll (yes hand in hand) down memory lane with one of our favorite bands Pink Floyd and guessed correctly in Adros' RockNRoll trivia question.. Actually Beatnic was closer than I was... Nonetheless, I told Adros to ship all the winnings to Beatnic cause I was leaving town. Anyway Beatnic wanted to send me some of the winnings and I told him I would give him my address if he gave me his.. He agreed but I had to go first.. I did.. LOL well Beatnic still hasnt given me his, But I recieved a package today I;m figuring it was from Beatnic. Its from the "Land of the Midnight Sun.. AKA AK. Being ex Air Force I love Jets and my favorite modern day fighter jet was the F15 Eagle (replaced by F22 Raptor) Also love the super sabre, delta dagger, lightning, starfighter. but thats a different era. And whenever I think of Alaska I always think of the F15's that were stationed up there, they were interceptors and played a huge part in deterrence, during the Cold War. I had some cool pics of F15's with the scenic country up there, very contrasting.. Truly a beautiful state, maybe one day I'll make it up there. Anyhow...
    Beatnic must know some pilots up there cause I just got blown the f'k up.. Didnt see it coming till it was too late... Thank You Beatnic and Adros, I really appreciate the winnings even though I dont think I earned em...I am interested to try the Gurkha as I bought a small batch of centurians about 4 years ago, and I had draw issues,, I't ll be nice to try a different one.. I was also gifted a Final blend from Alienmisprint and Id like to smoke another one as I enjoyed it..Cant ever go wrong with a H Upmann...I like the El Mejor and I think this one has a shaggy foot.. Funny cause when I was new to smoking I thought it was a defect..lol.. Love maduro's and am looking forward to firing up the Bahia, havent smoke one in this vitola,,,nice. I must admit I dont know anything about the Diamond Crown but looks like a really good stick..Been wanting to try one for a very long time..Thank You again.. Oh almost forgot the NUB,, The Nubs are something I havent ever experienced so I'm looking forward to it,, Thank You..Here's a little link to demonstrate what Beatnic and Adros just performed..
    I got your address now.. Huh What!
    Oh and so much for brief,lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdxVTU6yWYw&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDZHk9WmhqI&feature=fvst

Photobucket
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    Got my end of a SIX stick trade with Mike. As you can see, he certainly cannot count. Stand up BOTL right here.

Turns out I was right. This stand up BOTL blew up my mail box without provocation....

Vengeance will be sweet.

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    some great sticks for my winnings trivia from " the kid" thanks rudy! image
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    stephen_hannibal:
    Turns out I was right. This stand up BOTL blew up my mail box without provocation....

Vengeance will be sweet.

LOL, this cracked me up, no vengence required man, I'm just glad you like them and they got there ok.
    Got my first winnings in for the palate contest. They were from klgoldman and man did he hook me up. Big ol Cain Daytona, Angeleos, MOW Viture Corona (haven't had it in this size yet very excited), Padilla Miami, Nica Libre Potencia and one that I know I saw in a Kelly deal but am not sure what it is but am very intrigued and very much looking forward to trying. Thanks brother!
  • grannejagranneja Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 382
    bandyt09 - Great BOTL and a stand up guy. I commented on smoking a Tempus and he was generous enough to offer to send me a Tempus Quadrum to try with some real age on it (aside from the light age most of my smokes have). He was a great help on pulling schooling me on the forum and was very generous in sending over several Tempus and some additional cigars to try. Thanks bandyt09, in my book you are one stand up BOTL!
    Alright Bandyt... Granny is a great dude, as you probably already know..
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    I got my movie trivia winnings from Ross today and WOW, what a selection! Thanks again Ross!

I somehow missed his thread about sending a nuke out, I wouldn't have been any the wiser had I. Just when you think you know somebody and that they're your friend they go and do this! Troy I don't know why you did this but wow! Troy blew me the hell away! 11 amazing sticks destroyed my house today! Padron Family Reserve 1964, Ashton ESG, Davidoff, San Cristobal Maduro, Kristoff Maduro, DPG Serie JJ Maduro, 5 Vegas Gold Maduro, Trindad, EP Carillo, Rocky Patel Decade and a Gran Habano Vintage 2002. And it was all in this sweet humidor bag by Arturo Fuente. All I can say is Thanks brother!!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    ENFIDL:
    I somehow missed his thread about sending a nuke out, I wouldn't have been any the wiser had I. Just when you think you know somebody and that they're your friend they go and do this! Troy I don't know why you did this but wow! Troy blew me the hell away! 11 amazing sticks destroyed my house today! Padron Family Reserve 1964, Ashton ESG, Davidoff, San Cristobal Maduro, Kristoff Maduro, DPG Serie JJ Maduro, 5 Vegas Gold Maduro, Trindad, EP Carillo, Rocky Patel Decade and a Gran Habano Vintage 2002. And it was all in this sweet humidor bag by Arturo Fuente. All I can say is Thanks brother!!!

Now that's my kind of BOMB. Nice Hit!
    granneja dropped these bad boys on me,after he read the RP Decade thread!! ,definately a generous brother.."Yeahh Baby" You Rock granneja..Oh he even through in a robusto for flavor comparison
    Photobucket
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    "The Kid" hit me with a package today, very excited to sample that Master Blends 3, nice selection man, much appreciated!
    Diamondog:
    "The Kid" hit me with a package today, very excited to sample that Master Blends 3, nice selection man, much appreciated!
    Just a small "tokin" of my appreciation DD. Thank You!! and keep those Hotties coming..Especially them fat bottomed girls you know they make the rockin world go round,,lol
    dbeckom sent me his trivia winnings today. dbeckom another great BOTL!image
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    skweekz sent me a great package for PIF. He's a stand up BOTL.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    So, Rudy was selected by TROY (ha! I got it right!) to be bombed as part of my Silly Contest a week or so back... he retaliated a few days ago and my camera was missing... so in the interest of getting my thank you out there, I used the iphone... man this camera sucks, but you get the idea... Verdadero, Room 101, Cezar Bronner, Tempus Maddy, LGC Serie R and a fat ass Gurkha Titan... Thanks again Rudy...

Photobucket
    This dude is amazing. He sent an entire mazo of GH 2002 for a 6 stick trade.

• amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    stephen_hannibal:
    This dude is amazing. He sent an entire mazo of GH 2002 for a 6 stick trade.

Damn, that's not even fair. How does someone consider that a trade ? You guys dont play nice.
    So a few days ago, tevan50 blew me the f up. Just when I think it's all gonna be ok I get destroyed yet again! Let me say this time and time again the bork's on here never cease to amaze me with their generosity and kindness. You guys are hands down the best group on people on the intrawebs! So Steve saw that my top 3 that I wanted to try was the Liga Privada No 9, Liga Privada T52 and LFD Airbender. He said he was gonna send me some even after I pleaded for him not to. Well he threw in some tag alongs, some ridiculous ones! There was a La Aurora 100 Anos, Cohiba Puro Dominicana and last but not least a Cohiba Siglo VI as an engagement/up coming wedding gift. I'm gonna save this beauty for either my wedding night or the honeymoon! Steve I can't thank you enough far too generous, this is the second time as of late that you have hit me hard!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Got my end of a trade with AJGARLETT today and as always this fine BOTL sent an awesome selection...much more than I deserved! Thanks Tony!

• AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    First, picked up some smokes from Zeebra. As always, packaged perfectly and arrived within a couple days thanks Zeebra!

Next, I posted up a thread looking to try some Gran Habanos and RossDavey2 hit me up and offered to send me a few...somehow a Centurian and LHCOF made their way into the mix, thanks Ross (payback time)!!

From the same thread about the Gran Habanos, DBeckom and I set up a trade, I sent him a couple somkes and he hits me with this awesome selection(way more than we agreed upon)! Dwayne and I have done a couple trades and they are always easy-as-pie...thanks bro.

Vulchor bombed me with an awesome selection of smokes after I sent him a Tat Anarchy to sample...thanks Bro, totally not necessary but I apprecaite the hell out of it.