Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Buddy sent his end of a trade and threw in a special stick from a little island. Sorry I can't post a pic but this brother is on the ball!
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Got my end of a trade with this great BOTL today! He really did himself proud, I was just looking to unload something I wasn't using and said "hit me with what you can". Totally blew me up with some of my personal favs! Hope you enjoy your side too James - it went out today - you have a PM. Thanks again, awesome deal on my end!!!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Got my Movie Trivia winnings and it's a pretty nice selection... MOW Original (which I literally smoked my last one YESTERDAY! great timing), MOW Puro (which has become the favorite of many BORKs here including myself), CAO Brazilia (long time favorite) and 2 La Perla Habana (which I haven't tried yet but are very interested in because I like the idea of the 20 for $29 sampler... now I can sample before I buy!)

LT. Dan, you're a big time BORK!

Photobucket
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    robbyras:
    Got my Movie Trivia winnings and it's a pretty nice selection... MOW Original (which I literally smoked my last one YESTERDAY! great timing), MOW Puro (which has become the favorite of many BORKs here including myself), CAO Brazilia (long time favorite) and 2 La Perla Habana (which I haven't tried yet but are very interested in because I like the idea of the 20 for $29 sampler... now I can sample before I buy!)

LT. Dan, you're a big time BORK!

Well I hope that World War book doesn't have some sort of underlying meaning. I hope you enjoy them. They are some of my favorites.
    Lakota72:
    Well I hope that World War book doesn't have some sort of underlying meaning. I hope you enjoy them. They are some of my favorites.
    HA! my bad... nope it just happened to be on my desk so it became the backdrop... but you never know
    Well, I was released from the hospital about an hour and a half ago after being hit in the frontal lobe of my brain from a well placed sniper shot.

I had received a warning that a package was on it's way to my home but it was nothing special. Naturally I loaded up the shotgun and went to sit on the front porch awaiting some fellow on a moped to attempt a driveby. Well, here comes some little red car rolling down the road at super slow speed, the window starts to roll down and I am putting the iron sights right on the drivers noggin. Just as I see the weapon coming out the window, BAM, I wake up in the hospital wondering what the heck just happened. As I arrived home this afternoon, my memory was still foggy on what had been delivered....

Here's what I feasted my eyes on.

Brother, I think you should start sandbagging now.
    I received my winnings from Millennium today-5 Sticks total, and three I am always excited to see--MOW Original, RP Summer Collection, G2. Stand up BOTL.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    I recieved 5 cigars from the C.Com PIF Thread from millennium115 today. Thanks Stav!
    Today I recieved a package from bandyt09. He had replied to my post in the "Top three you want to try..." thread offering to send me a couple of Padilla Golden Bears. He threw in a few more sticks that I had not tried as well. I did live in a nice quiet neighborhood...till this morning!

Todd, you are a great BOTL! Thank you again.

by the way...I have your address now! Its on!!!
    dbeckom:
    Today I recieved a package from bandyt09. He had replied to my post in the "Top three you want to try..." thread offering to send me a couple of Padilla Golden Bears. He threw in a few more sticks that I had not tried as well. I did live in a nice quiet neighborhood...till this morning!

Your pics are always so symmetrical... i love it... and HOLY CRAP! that's a nice haul... Love the La Reloba Sumatra
    robbyras:
    dbeckom:

Your pics are always so symmetrical... i love it... and HOLY CRAP! that's a nice haul... Love the La Reloba Sumatra
    LMAO...I'm extremely OCD about stuff like that. I usually have to take 5 or 6 pics before I get one I like...if I ever post an off-centered pic thats blurry and hard to see, its because someone else took it for me!

I haven't had the La Reloba yet...I'm excited to try it!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Lakota72:
    Well, I was released from the hospital about an hour and a half ago after being hit in the frontal lobe of my brain from a well placed sniper shot.

I had received a warning that a package was on it's way to my home but it was nothing special. Naturally I loaded up the shotgun and went to sit on the front porch awaiting some fellow on a moped to attempt a driveby. Well, here comes some little red car rolling down the road at super slow speed, the window starts to roll down and I am putting the iron sights right on the drivers noggin. Just as I see the weapon coming out the window, BAM, I wake up in the hospital wondering what the heck just happened. As I arrived home this afternoon, my memory was still foggy on what had been delivered....

Here's what I feasted my eyes on.

Brother, I think you should start sandbagging now.
    a small thanks for organizing and handling the humi for rcy and once I heard your stuff was stuck in Germany including your humi's well I couldn't let that stand in the way of you having smokes! Enjoy brother! Oh yeah and I promised you some Gurkhas to try since you were wanting to try more of them :)
    HA! then you must HATE my pics! when I use my phone they are crap...
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    Got my end of a trade with Robbyras...I sent him a couple sticks and he sends me back some AMAZING smokes that I wasn't at all expecting. Thanks man, much appreciate and I cant WAIT to get you back!

• y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Came home to my end of the trade we put together last week. Quality sticks from a quality BOTL. I'd trade with him any time.
    Photobucket
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Did a trade for 5 LGC Serie N. He sends me 7 Serie N, and 2 Punch 10th anny corojos that smell fantastic. Good man, Thanks.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Got home today and had a nice package from a great BOTL, thanks buddy I really appreciate the sticks!
    Krieg:
    Got home today and had a nice package from a great BOTL, thanks buddy I really appreciate the sticks!
    You got hit too huh? Here's what I found in my mailbox

I'm gonna find out who nominated me.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Lakota72:
    Krieg:
    You got hit too huh? Here's what I found in my mailbox

I'm gonna find out who nominated me.
    Yup!! Had no idea what it was at first I wasn't expecting anything. Great surprise !
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Got my end of a great trade with Jsnake today

Also got a bombing from James40 for no appearant reason. It included a Padron 1926 No. 35.... You sir are in for some pain;)
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    wwestern:
    Got my end of a great trade with Jsnake today

Also got a bombing from James40 for no appearant reason. It included a Padron 1926 No. 35.... You sir are in for some pain;)
    Glad they made it safe and sound. It was an offerring for the lotto. I hope you like them. Oh, and what was my prediction???
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    ljl:
    Got my end of a trade with this great BOTL today! He really did himself proud, I was just looking to unload something I wasn't using and said "hit me with what you can". Totally blew me up with some of my personal favs! Hope you enjoy your side too James - it went out today - you have a PM. Thanks again, awesome deal on my end!!!
    And I got my end today - brother sent me his part and then decided to add 8 extra sticks. You sir, went over the top. I would not hesitate to trade with you in the future. You are a great botl. Thank you bro.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    BIP sent me a random bomb I think because, well, he like to blow things up.. Thanks BIP, nice hit with all of my Favorite smokes, dont think I've ever had that La Aurora... Yet... I love the other three.. awesome
    imagePhotobucket
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    I too could not escape the carpet bombing by BIP. What a great surprise from a great BOTL. (see carpet bombing thread for details/pics)
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Im finding that the BOTL's here are extremely generous and borderline nuts.. I just got hit by the Alien..It all started when I wanted to send him a few Room 101's,, He responded like the great BOTL that he is, and sent me a bunch of sticks in return..with plenty of my favs (which I absolutely love) as well as some I havent tried yet, ie. Cain ,Final Blend, Cao Crillo, RP Lite, and a Torano Fortress. Wow, thank you so much.. Not only to you, but to everyone here who has displayed so much giving... You guys Rock..
    imagePhotobucket
  • adrosadros Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 216
    Got home yesterday to two packages, one from sombody in Washington, I think Bip, and his carpet bombing campain, three awesome sticks, one of which was a cromagnon, I have been wanting to try one since I started smoking cigars. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that! Second package was fromm ccom, Tina sent me a little bomb of a My Father to smoke when my daughter is born next month,(contest coming soon) ccom is the best thanks to all the great botls! P.S. anyone heard from alien?
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Helped me out again with a pkg redirect and threw in some nice extras, thank man!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Diamondog:
    Helped me out again with a pkg redirect and threw in some nice extras, thank man!
    Happy to help Steve! Enjoy brother, that was one helluva order!
    adros:
    P.S. anyone heard from alien?
    If I am not mistaken I think he is in the middle of a move.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Two great BOTL's that make me happy to be part of this community! Feel free to trade/deal with these two stand-up gents with confidence. Thanks again fellas!