Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    firetruckguy:
    Z spanked me with a PIF package today that is awesome! 6 sticks, one being a TAT Avion! Dude, thanks so much!
    great stick..Z strikes again
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Just received my five for five trade with sniper. My end of the trade was five La Perla Habanos, perfectos. Great BOTL.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    wwestern:
    Massive trade with Doug and everything went great 'cept like the rest of the BOTL here he tried to be too generous.
    Don't you believe a word of this. I made what I thought was a fair offer to Wes for some nice sticks and he would not accept it. Instead he trims my offer down and then throws in some extra tag alongs! Thanks again Wes, but you don't play fair...so...
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Doug is great peeps.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    wwestern:
    Massive trade with Doug and everything went great 'cept like the rest of the BOTL here he tried to be too generous.
    I don't believe a word of this, doogie is far from genrous ... his daughter however :-P
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    I've been in the field for the past few days, but I got my MAW package in from dbeckom on Saturday (according to the wife). Man, did he deliver too, got my wish granted plus a few other sticks I haven't tried, really excited to burn a couple of these. Thanks again D, I'd trade with you any day!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    alienmisprint:
    I've been in the field for the past few days, but I got my MAW package in from dbeckom on Saturday (according to the wife). Man, did he deliver too, got my wish granted plus a few other sticks I haven't tried, really excited to burn a couple of these. Thanks again D, I'd trade with you any day!
    I'm glad they made it there safely. I hope you enjoy em all.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    alienmisprint:
    dbeckom:
    alienmisprint:
    Good Job DB,, Tony is a solid dude, word of advice, dont piss off his wife..lol.. Hope everything is going well Tony!!
    madurofan:
    wwestern:
    I don't believe a word of this, doogie is far from genrous ... his daughter however :-P
    Maddy , are you trying to tell that story again!?!?

Seems that once a long time ago maddy got really drunk and dreamed he was "with" my daughter. In the morning however he wakes up face to face with his bulldog. I never wanted to ask what happened that night but it was certainly a momentous occasion for Maddy as every once in a while he trys to re-write the history on this and replaces his bulldog with my daughter.

Hey Maddy...does that bulldog still roll over on his back and quiver every time you walk by? lmao
    dennisking:
    Doug is great peeps.
    Awwww, shucks, thanks Dennis. Oh wait... do we have another Doug around here?
    Oh well, fu ck 'em if we do... I'm claiming that praise!! LMAO
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Got my end of a trade with Rob today, and it went great. I discovered a hitchhiking tat M-80! Haven't got the chance to try one of those yet. Much appreciated Rob. Thanks very much for the trade as well.
    those hitchickers,, seems to be alot of them round these parts,,lol,, NICE!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Dude just hit me up with an 11 stick bomb out of the blue. Stellar bork.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Got my PIF package from RCY yesterday. I had never delt with him before so he decided to make a hell of a first impression. Camacho Liberty, EPC 2009 Inaugural, Sencillo, The Dog Walker, and a Red Lion. Thanks man.

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    t_evan50:
    Got my PIF package from RCY yesterday. I had never delt with him before so he decided to make a hell of a first impression. Camacho Liberty, EPC 2009 Inaugural, Sencillo, The Dog Walker, and a Red Lion. Thanks man.

Had a few to spare. That Dog Walker is from my B&M, nice budget friendly cigar. Glad they got there okay. So enjoy and be careful who you mooch from next time, lol.....

• beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Class, Class, QUIET! Your test results from the weekly lottery are starting to come in and so far not one of you gentlemen has gotten the correct result. The assignment was very ease :Mail four (4) cigars to Beatnic. No one was able to do so. Several of you get a B grade for sending 5 cigars (TheGreenMachine, dbeckom, Lonewolf2011 and LongAshes. Mr. Vulcher mailed 6 cigars. The Kid and Smoke em if you got em got carried away with 7. Jeez gentlemen. Now several of you young men just don't deserve to pass. James40, 9 cigars looks absolutely nothing like 4. Where do you get your skills?
    Which brings us to the Poker Slob. Did your mother name you this? You get an F-. and you may have to repeat the grade. Your parents have been called and we are meeting this afternoon, followed by a visit from the local sheriff, to look into your acquisition of several illegal sticks in that bundle of 16 you mailed to Beatnic.
    If I've done my math right, and I'm sure I better at it than these cats, that equals 75 sticks from 9 BOTLs. And to add insult to injury, Tim and Kelly both suckered me into deals this past week and JJ20030 slams me with 11 sticks just, as he said, "because I can". What a fun week.

TheGreenMachine (5)
    CAO Cameroon
    Ccom Cameroon Label
    5 Vegas Gold Maduro
    Gurkha Beauty
    Dominico

Dbeckom (5)
    AB MAXX
    CAO Brazilia
    Carlos Tarano 1916 MOW Toro
    Vueltabajo

Lonewolf2011 (5)
    Giant LFD Airbender
    Cain F
    Intenso
    Sun Grown Label
    Brickhouse

Long Ashes (5)
    L Forodita Fuerte
    Aspira
    Nester Miranda Doppelbok
    Mandarin Tatiana Miniature
    Cigarillo so small I can’t read it.

Vulcher (6)
    Bahia Maduro
    5 Vegas Classic
    Swag
    Padilla 68
    CuAvano
    Morrow Castle

The Kid (7)
    Gigantic AF Canones
    Gran Habano 2000
    Tabacos Baez Serie H
    Greycliff G2
    La Pearla Habano Morado
    El Triunfador
    CAO CX 2

Smoke em if you got em (7)
    El Mejor Expresso
    Sencillo
    Perdomo Habano Maduro
    Padilla 68
    Gran Habano 3SLS
    Gran Habano Vintage 2000
    Rocky Patel Sun Grown

James40 (9)
    LHC Toro
    LHC Lancero
    Greycliff 1666
    Gurkha Legend
    San Miguel
    Perdomo Lot 23
    RP Olde World Reserve
    Cu Avana Intenso
    Oliva G

Poker Slob (16)
    Gurkha Beauty
    Pinar del Rio Oscuro
    Park Avenue
    Verdadero Organic
    RP R4
    Private Stock
    Kinky Friedman The Willie
    Oliveros King Havano Oscuro
    Legends White Label
    Gurkha Centenary
    Montecristo Edmundo
    Cuba Libre brute
    Hoya De Nicaragua Celebration
    ISOM Trinidad Reyes
    ISOM Sancho Panza Delmonte
    ISOMSan Christobal De La Habana Officios

beatnic:
    Class, Class, QUIET! Your test results from the weekly lottery are starting to come in and so far not one of you gentlemen has gotten the correct result. The assignment was very ease :Mail four (4) cigars to Beatnic. No one was able to do so. Several of you get a B grade for sending 5 cigars (TheGreenMachine, dbeckom, Lonewolf2011 and LongAshes. Mr. Vulcher mailed 6 cigars. The Kid and Smoke em if you got em got carried away with 7. Jeez gentlemen. Now several of you young men just don't deserve to pass. James40, 9 cigars looks absolutely nothing like 4. Where do you get your skills?
    Which brings us to the Poker Slob. Did your mother name you this? You get an F-. and you may have to repeat the grade. Your parents have been called and we are meeting this afternoon, followed by a visit from the local sheriff, to look into your acquisition of several illegal sticks in that bundle of 16 you mailed to Beatnic.
    If I've done my math right, and I'm sure I better at it than these cats, that equals 75 sticks from 9 BOTLs. And to add insult to injury, Tim and Kelly both suckered me into deals this past week and JJ20030 slams me with 11 sticks just, as he said, "because I can". What a fun week.

TheGreenMachine (5)
    CAO Cameroon
    Ccom Cameroon Label
    5 Vegas Gold Maduro
    Gurkha Beauty
    Dominico

Dbeckom (5)
    AB MAXX
    CAO Brazilia
    Carlos Tarano 1916 MOW Toro
    Vueltabajo

Lonewolf2011 (5)
    Giant LFD Airbender
    Cain F
    Intenso
    Sun Grown Label
    Brickhouse

Long Ashes (5)
    L Forodita Fuerte
    Aspira
    Nester Miranda Doppelbok
    Mandarin Tatiana Miniature
    Cigarillo so small I can’t read it.

Vulcher (6)
    Bahia Maduro
    5 Vegas Classic
    Swag
    Padilla 68
    CuAvano
    Morrow Castle

The Kid (7)
    Gigantic AF Canones
    Gran Habano 2000
    Tabacos Baez Serie H
    Greycliff G2
    La Pearla Habano Morado
    El Triunfador
    CAO CX 2

Smoke em if you got em (7)
    El Mejor Expresso
    Sencillo
    Perdomo Habano Maduro
    Padilla 68
    Gran Habano 3SLS
    Gran Habano Vintage 2000
    Rocky Patel Sun Grown

James40 (9)
    LHC Toro
    LHC Lancero
    Greycliff 1666
    Gurkha Legend
    San Miguel
    Perdomo Lot 23
    RP Olde World Reserve
    Cu Avana Intenso
    Oliva G

Poker Slob (16)
    Gurkha Beauty
    Pinar del Rio Oscuro
    Park Avenue
    Verdadero Organic
    RP R4
    Private Stock
    Kinky Friedman The Willie
    Oliveros King Havano Oscuro
    Legends White Label
    Gurkha Centenary
    Montecristo Edmundo
    Cuba Libre brute
    Hoya De Nicaragua Celebration
    ISOM Trinidad Reyes
    ISOM Sancho Panza Delmonte
    ISOMSan Christobal De La Habana Officios

well guys looks like we'll all be repeatin this class next year, see ya in summer school,,lol,, Well done evrybody,, Enjoy those sticks beatnic. PS I had some burn problems with that baez..looks like a good candidate for dryboxing.. typical corojo/
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Just got my PIF package from Doug today! What a great lil PIF man, thanks a ton!!!

MOW Ruination Torpedo
    Oliva V Bellicoso
    Cain F Habano
    CAO LX2
    San Lotano Habano
    Cohiba Extra Vigoroso

Thanks again man!!!!!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Just got my MAW from Jesse! 3 from my wish, Nub Plus, and 3 Don Lucas extras from me to try. Thanks a ton man.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    I recently did a blind 5 stick trade with bigharpoon and I received his end of it today. It is apparent that 8 is the new 5 in his neck of the woods. I am very apprecative for the extra sticks. I haven't had the CAO Italia nor the Nub Habano. Looking forward to working through this trade once they rest a few days. Greg you are a very generous Brother and I look forward to our next future trade.

• Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    So, I am on TDY all week long and I know I have my winnings coming from dbeckom. I get a text message from the wife saying that I have a package. I know it's from Beckom. Needless to say I come home to meet my maker. I didn't received winnings, I received a Colt 45 shot to the back of the head.

I was ok at this point, but what's next is what did me in.

What an amazing BOTL. Thank you so much my friend. I owe you big!
    DB with the "coup de grâce"
    Lakota72:
    So, I am on TDY all week long and I know I have my winnings coming from dbeckom. I get a text message from the wife saying that I have a package. I know it's from Beckom. Needless to say I come home to meet my maker. I didn't received winnings, I received a Colt 45 shot to the back of the head.

I was ok at this point, but what's next is what did me in.

What an amazing BOTL. Thank you so much my friend. I owe you big!
    I remember seeing Bigharpoons name carved in my desk when I was in Mr. Alaska's math class,, WTG
    MTuccelli:
    I recently did a blind 5 stick trade with bigharpoon and I received his end of it today. It is apparent that 8 is the new 5 in his neck of the woods. I am very apprecative for the extra sticks. I haven't had the CAO Italia nor the Nub Habano. Looking forward to working through this trade once they rest a few days. Greg you are a very generous Brother and I look forward to our next future trade.

Alright Jesse..way to stick it to the man
    I got my winnings today for answering The Kids Nascar question. He had read that I smoked my last Cuban Legacy and sent me 2 along with a Gurkha Legend, Graycliff Crystal Edicion Limitada and a Montesino. I'll put the fire to them once they get some rest time. Thanks Rudy for the sticks you are a stand up brother in my book.

• danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    Docbp87 hit me with quite the bomb last week after hearing I was looking to try my first opus X, thanks a ton doc you're the man!
    Photobucket
    danielruas:
    Docbp87 hit me with quite the bomb last week after hearing I was looking to try my first opus X, thanks a ton doc you're the man!
    Photobucket
    Nice bomb....do you know what the unbanded stick is?
    MTuccelli:
    I got my winnings today for answering The Kids Nascar question. He had read that I smoked my last Cuban Legacy and sent me 2 along with a Gurkha Legend, Graycliff Crystal Edicion Limitada and a Montesino. I'll put the fire to them once they get some rest time. Thanks Rudy for the sticks you are a stand up brother in my book.

Your welcome MTuccelli, Thanks for playin.