Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    MTuccelli:
    danielruas:
    Docbp87 hit me with quite the bomb last week after hearing I was looking to try my first opus X, thanks a ton doc you're the man!
    Photobucket
    Nice bomb....do you know what the unbanded stick is?
    J fuego Origen Original
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    danielruas:
    MTuccelli:
    danielruas:
    Docbp87 hit me with quite the bomb last week after hearing I was looking to try my first opus X, thanks a ton doc you're the man!
    Photobucket
    Nice bomb....do you know what the unbanded stick is?
    J fuego Origen Original
    very nice!!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Lakota72:
    So, I am on TDY all week long and I know I have my winnings coming from dbeckom. I get a text message from the wife saying that I have a package. I know it's from Beckom. Needless to say I come home to meet my maker. I didn't received winnings, I received a Colt 45 shot to the back of the head.

I was ok at this point, but what's next is what did me in.

What an amazing BOTL. Thank you so much my friend. I owe you big!
    BOOM! Very nice hit!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Lakota72:
    So, I am on TDY all week long and I know I have my winnings coming from dbeckom. I get a text message from the wife saying that I have a package. I know it's from Beckom. Needless to say I come home to meet my maker. I didn't received winnings, I received a Colt 45 shot to the back of the head.

I was ok at this point, but what's next is what did me in.

What an amazing BOTL. Thank you so much my friend. I owe you big!
    Those 1844's are great as you said last night...and that Jameson Black label is quite tasty as well. I don't know how you are with infused stuff, but those Natural Clean Robustos are pretty good sticks. That Sancho Panza has about a year on it...I found it buried in te bottom of one of my humis. I love the Perdomo 10th Anny's...I figured that set would be a great prize for my anniversary contest! I hope you enjoy em all.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    dbeckom:
    Those 1844's are great as you said last night...and that Jameson Black label is quite tasty as well. I don't know how you are with infused stuff, but those Natural Clean Robustos are pretty good sticks. That Sancho Panza has about a year on it...I found it buried in te bottom of one of my humis. I love the Perdomo 10th Anny's...I figured that set would be a great prize for my anniversary contest! I hope you enjoy em all.
    All I can say is thank you. The Perdomo's will continue to rest for quite a while. I couldn't resist diving into the 1844 and man am I glad I did. I have not tried infused before but I think I might have to give it a shot tonight.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    zeebra:
    Just got my PIF package from Doug today! What a great lil PIF man, thanks a ton!!!

MOW Ruination Torpedo
    Oliva V Bellicoso
    Cain F Habano
    CAO LX2
    San Lotano Habano
    Cohiba Extra Vigoroso

Thanks again man!!!!!
    Hey, glad they made it to you so quickly Shawn, WOW. Must be because it was sent to a busiess address? That was fast. Hope you enjoy a few of the ones you haven't tried yet bro.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    I did a little trade with Stephen and I was expecting this plus a COUPLE of others:

and these are the COUPLE of "others" that he include:

Someone needs to explain what a COUPLE means. Thanks Stephan, what a wonderful BOTL you are.
    Greg, for some reason decided that my mailbox needed to be replaced. Here is what he used to get the job done:

I can guarantee my mailbox didn't know what it hit and did not suffer any pain before going.......
    bandyt09:
    Greg, for some reason decided that my mailbox needed to be replaced. Here is what he used to get the job done:

I can guarantee my mailbox didn't know what it hit and did not suffer any pain before going.......
    Todd the real question here is, is there room in the 20 ct for that stellar line up? lol
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:

Todd the real question here is, is there room in the 20 ct for that stellar line up? lol
    Maybe I'll need to utalize the "secret" compartment.....
    bandyt09:

If the mailman only knew..lol Great job
    bandyt09:
    I did a little trade with Stephen and I was expecting this plus a COUPLE of others:

and these are the COUPLE of "others" that he include:

Someone needs to explain what a COUPLE means. Thanks Stephan, what a wonderful BOTL you are.
    UH lets see here, he sends a 6 pack then a COUPLE more six packs then if that aint enough he throws in a COUPLE more sticks..insane
    zeebra:
    Just got my PIF package from Doug today! What a great lil PIF man, thanks a ton!!!

MOW Ruination Torpedo
    Oliva V Bellicoso
    Cain F Habano
    CAO LX2
    San Lotano Habano
    Cohiba Extra Vigoroso

Thanks again man!!!!!
    Alright Doug those are some heavy hitters
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I got my end of a blind 5 for 5 trade from MTuccelli. Here's his '5' cigars:

MTuccelli

Some awesome smokes in there, Mike. These look great, I can't wait to put them to the fire! The cutter couldn't have come at a better time, mine is uber-dull. Great trading with you again, I'm looking forward to the next time, brother!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Got my movie winnings on Saturday... a nice selection of sticks I have been looking to try! Thanks Bro

Photobucket
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    robbyras:
    Got my movie winnings on Saturday... a nice selection of sticks I have been looking to try! Thanks Bro

Photobucket
    Nice winnings Rob....that Mark Twain is an excellent morning smoke with coffee
    Got my winnings from danielruas,, Some very nice sticks and many if not all of my favs.. Perdomo 10th anniv Champagne...FAV Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon...FAV Oliva Cain Daytona, vroom vrooom Its a monster 6 X 60 Ive only had one daytona in a different vitola so I am excited bout trying this one,,(wonder how they did today at Watkins Glen) Gurkha Gran Reserve... Another FAV usually have this one with my coffee AVO Heritage... an absolute Fav. I have been exploring more of the AVO's and I've loved every single one I've smoked I'm wondering who gave you all the inside information, You been talkin to Andy? Well in any case Thank You very much..YOU ROCK!!

Photobucket
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    dowjr1 just hit me with this, I gotta give my dogs a treat for this.image
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Just don't give them the cigars. Last time you blew your lid.
    Rhamlin:
    dowjr1 just hit me with this, I gotta give my dogs a treat for this.image
    Damn,,can I Borrow your dogs...lol.. Nice hit there dowjr1
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Got my consolation prize yesterday from Lakota72's vacation contest. If that was the consolation prize, I'd love to see what first prize was. Some quality looking sticks, most of which I've never had before, and the top of my short list of favorite Rocky Patel's, the Vintage 1990. Thank's Lakota!
    Glad you got them buddy. Hope you enjoy. Now, see what you can do about removing me from the most wanted list.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    My pleasure brother. I have 2 GSDs and I love them terribly but they do stuff to irritate me. But in this case, I had a good chance to turn a negative into a positive. Who could pass that up?
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I got my end of a trade with lakota72. He promised it would hurt, and it did:

lakota78

A box full of high-caliber ammunition, none of which I should add have I ever smoked! I'm totally psyched to be the proud owner of these fine cigars. If ever given the opportunity to trade with lakota72 you would be foolish not to jump. Thank you for the excellent package.
    Got some winnings from smoke em if you got em... he did his homework and sent me a bunch of stuff of my wants and likes lists... great package from a great BORK!!!

Photobucket
    Got my end of the trade with bigharpoon. I was only expecting a couple of sticks but ended up with 13 sticks to find a home for. Olivia, NUB, Oliveros. I am super stoked. I'll try and get pictures up later.
    I got hit with 6 awesome sticks by the sniper hunter(s)! I guess this is what happens when I associate with people like Glen....lol In all seriousness a heartfelt thank you is in order! Very generous of whoever you clown shoes are! Revenge shall be mine!
    sent me his buy-in for the BORK football league, along with some REALLY NICE traveling companions... thanks Bro!

2011-08-19_13-41-36_408
    the hits just keep on comin... I got my F&G winnings form Marker... brother hooked it up...LHCOF which I love, Diesel UC which I love, Nub Habano which I am eager to have a second shot at, Original Double Banded MOW Ruination which I REALLY LOVE... and a few I haven't tried yet AB Harvest and Slo Aged... Thanks Marker... you're a solid BORK in my book!

2011-08-19_17-08-06_670
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Great guys in my book. Both sent some sticks I have yet to try. First Pic is of The Kids and the second is Markers. PhotobucketPhotobucket