Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Also got a pack from Jimmy. Nice pack, I'm sure the troops will enjoy them once Todd and I get those details worked out. Thanks Jimmy.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Late Breaking News
    Hannibal The Hammer Puts The Kid Out For Rest Of Season,
    The Kid suffered "another" severe concussion today when Hannibal The Hammer unleashed his legendary arsenal upon The Kid. This is one of several blows that The Kid has sustained this week which has resulted in multiple contusions. The doctors have The Kid under obsevation right now and he is listed in serious but stable condition..
    Here are photos of an alleged 5 stick trade that took place between The Kid and Hannibal the Hammer..Followed by a brief statement from The Kid
    Parental Discretion Is Advised
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

>>Kids Statement

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Well a week or so ago I was Ozzy's mooch and did he ever come through for me. Thanks OZ. I have to apologize to you for not reporting this one earlier but by the time I got in from work the last two nights I just fell into bed. I got my camera back from my son so here is the picture. Thanks again Ozzy... awesome BOTL.

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Received my mooch from gaberox and what a selection. I got a Oliva V, Pardon, 601 Blue, Ambos Mundos and a El Triunfador whic btw is becoming one of my new favorites. If you haven't mooched from this brother yet you better get with it. Thanks for the great sticks Gabrial

MTuccelli:
    Received my mooch from gaberox and what a selection. I got a Oliva V, Pardon, 601 Blue, Ambos Mundos and a El Triunfador whic btw is becoming one of my new favorites. If you haven't mooched from this brother yet you better get with it. Thanks for the great sticks Gabrial

Alright Gaberbox, Some very nice sticks!!!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Got my PIF package from Dwayne yesterday...awesome selection. Glad I decided to mooch off this awesome BORK. Ive been wanting to try the 1844 and he just so happen to send me 2 of those bad boys. Thanks bro.

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Brother wanted to find some Viaje Cigars so I decided to help him out. He sent me 3 awesome sticks to try out.
    jsnake:
    Brother wanted to find some Viaje Cigars so I decided to help him out. He sent me 3 awesome sticks to try out.
    +1 Bombay is a Great BORK, wait a minute, I mean he's a Phenomenal Bork, He sent these when he found out I was looking for some..
    bombay
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    The Kid:
    jsnake:
    +1 Bombay is a Great BORK, wait a minute, I mean he's a Phenomenal Bork, He sent these when he found out I was looking for some..
    bombay
    Just doing my piece fellas. Jsnake those are for the trouble of getting those viajes and I am anxiously awaiting their arrival for a test run, not w/o a few weeks rest of course. Kid like I said anytime I can help out it ain't a problem brotha. Glad to see both packages arrived safely.
  • grannejagranneja Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 382
    Those LPs look great!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Rick really spiced up my humidor with the 5 sticks I got from his end of our trade!

He sent:
    Illusione Epernay
    San Cristobal
    Avo Maduro
    Ramon Alones Reserve (with possibly the yellowest cello I've ever seen!)
    Camacho Corojo Ltd.

Rick's generosity has never been in question, and I know he doesn't need a new guy to "vouch" for him... lol. But I just wanted to say THANKS RICK!!!!

If you guys aren't trading with RCY Cigars, you don't know what you're missing!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    BigT06:
    Rick really spiced up my humidor with the 5 sticks I got from his end of our trade!

He sent:
    Illusione Epernay
    San Cristobal
    Avo Maduro
    Ramon Alones Reserve (with possibly the yellowest cello I've ever seen!)
    Camacho Corojo Ltd.

Rick's generosity has never been in question, and I know he doesn't need a new guy to "vouch" for him... lol. But I just wanted to say THANKS RICK!!!!

If you guys aren't trading with RCY Cigars, you don't know what you're missing!

Glad they made it there with no problems. Enjoy the stogies and if you want to do another trade for some of those MOW's you have. Send me a PM. Thanks again.....

• danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    So I did a trade with robbyras I sent him a CAO odyssey and a couple others and he sent me back some awesome sticks, a few I've really been wanting to try. Thanks brother I hope you enjoy the CAO and I know I'll enjoy these bad boys.
    Photobucket
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    I also did a trade with bandyt09 I wanted to try some MOW puro authenicos and am sending him some Padillas.
    And then this morning I'm outside putting anything that can be blown away in this hurricane inside my garage when all of a sudden my mail lady drives up, she quickly tosses a white box into the mailbox and speeds off, I barely had time to hide inside when it goes off after the smoke clears I find this:
    Photobucket
    Some amazing sticks, the puros we agreed on, a couple favorites and a 5 vegas relic I've been dying to try. I start walking back to the house and I trip over another small bag and inside:
    Photobucket
    Three more sticks I've been wanting to try and a delicious Kristoff.

I can't say enough how awesome of a botl Todd is he basically sent me everything in my wishlist and gave me plenty to keep busy with through the storm. Thanks dude, I owe you one, or should I say good thing you told me not to send my end out yet...
    danielruas:
    I also did a trade with bandyt09 I wanted to try some MOW puro authenicos and am sending him some Padillas.
    And then this morning I'm outside putting anything that can be blown away in this hurricane inside my garage when all of a sudden my mail lady drives up, she quickly tosses a white box into the mailbox and speeds off, I barely had time to hide inside when it goes off after the smoke clears I find this:
    Photobucket
    Some amazing sticks, the puros we agreed on, a couple favorites and a 5 vegas relic I've been dying to try. I start walking back to the house and I trip over another small bag and inside:
    Photobucket
    Three more sticks I've been wanting to try and a delicious Kristoff.

I can't say enough how awesome of a botl Todd is he basically sent me everything in my wishlist and gave me plenty to keep busy with through the storm. Thanks dude, I owe you one, or should I say good thing you told me not to send my end out yet...
    Yep some great guys for sure whats the stick on the top left , is that a stradivarius ?? Good going guys
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    I got my Movie Trivia winnings from Robbyras today. A nice six stick bag showed up: RP 1961, Pinar 2000, Perdomo Habano Maduro, La Herencia Cubana, Camacho & a Mark Twain. Many thanks brother!
    Rob
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    laker1963:
    Well a week or so ago I was Ozzy's mooch and did he ever come through for me. Thanks OZ. I have to apologize to you for not reporting this one earlier but by the time I got in from work the last two nights I just fell into bed. I got my camera back from my son so here is the picture. Thanks again Ozzy... awesome BOTL.

ROCKING!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Last week I offered to send BigT06 some Est. !844's to try. He had saw that I was wanting to try the Obsidian, so he offered to send one to me...I got the package today. I opened it up to find the Obsidian and 4 other fine sticks, only one of which I've had (Cusano). Thanks again Todd!

In case there's anyone that does not know it yet, BigT06 is a great BOTL!

dbeckom:
    Last week I offered to send BigT06 some Est. !844's to try. He had saw that I was wanting to try the Obsidian, so he offered to send one to me...I got the package today. I opened it up to find the Obsidian and 4 other fine sticks, only one of which I've had (Cusano). Thanks again Todd!

In case there's anyone that does not know it yet, BigT06 is a great BOTL!

Hadnt seen a pdr with a pigtail..Nice hit BigT
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    The kid comes thru with a crazy package. Kid, whats the unbanded fellow in there? This guy is a great BOTL, like I am telling anyone here something they don't know already. image
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Great BOTL . He delivered a package for lotto winnings. WOW. My humidor gasped when I tried to put them in.
  • Gurkha Man!Gurkha Man! Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    he sent me my movie trivia winnings quick i have been wanting to try a mark twain so im very excited for this thank you sir! image
    beatnic:
    Great BOTL . He delivered a package for lotto winnings. WOW. My humidor gasped when I tried to put them in.
    WOW! that's a fine lookin selection!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Adding JudoChinX to the list of good traders!

Just got in my end of a blind 5 with him, he sent :

Padilla Corojo Edicion Especial 2006
    5 Vegas Limitada 2010
    nub + Habano
    Diesel SHorty
    5 Vegas 'A' series

Good job JudoChinX, I am looking forward to firing these babies up!
    BigT06:
    Adding JudoChinX to the list of good traders!

Just got in my end of a blind 5 with him, he sent :

Padilla Corojo Edicion Especial 2006
    5 Vegas Limitada 2010
    nub + Habano
    Diesel SHorty
    5 Vegas 'A' series

Good job JudoChinX, I am looking forward to firing these babies up!
    Looks like you were the recipient of the tried and trusted Judo chop chop, Good job Judo
    >>>Judo chop

• gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Holy smokes ! I get home and my wife says you got one of them bomb thingys in the mail today . She says I always wonder what you see in those cigars so today when this came I sat down opened it up and picked one out and smoked it !!!! I'm standing there with my mouth open , and she says it was so good I lit another one ! And I smoked it ! And then I lit a third one ... then she busts out laughing ! She says you know I wouldn't smoke " your babies " .

Big shout out and thank you to rossdavey2 and my ccom breathren who nominated me for this awsome bomb !!! Thanks guys . It would not have surprised me if the wife had smoked a couple they look so dang good . Ross included 6 great sticks - a Sol Cabano Artisian ( never had one but always thought they looked good ) , a CAO OSA Sol (can't wait to try that one ), a RP Connecticut (always enjoy RP ), a Gran Habano Connecticut , ( umm ) , a Gurkha Titan ( love these ) and a G2 Turbo ( never had one of these but it looks good man ). Thanks a ton to rossdavey for the pick me up bro I really appreciate it !!!

Congratulations on your new addition . Now would be the time to get him an AGING humi . Can you imagine what his first cigar would be like aged for about 18 years .

Thanks again Ross . Gene
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    beatnic decided to lay a beating down on me, 3 great sticks, Opus, VSG, My FatherLe Bijou, thank you very much!
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    Little late on this post but JJ hit me with a nice package of about 10 sticks out of the blue. Thanks again man.
    Yesterday I got a nice pack of 5 sticks from rossdavey2 containing a couple sticks I've been wanting to try. It had 2 C.com Blue Labels, a 5 Vegas Relic, CAO OSA Sol, and a Oliva G! Thanks again Ross!

In case anyone on here lives under a rock and doesn't know anything, Ross is a great BOTL!

Oh Yeah, DC# 0311 0820 0000 6651 3277
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    As if he needed more cred, it goes without saying that this brother is top notch people and packs a mean IED