Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    I cannot stress enough how many good Brothers that are here at Cigar.com I want to let you all know that JSaint has gone beyond my expectations and is a solid BOTL. I'm glad he's here with us.. If you havent put this guy on your awesome BOTL list,,you should!

I want to add to this.. A good brother isnt always measured by how many sticks he may send, it may be by a kind word or a small gesture, or by contributing in some way for everyone to benefit. Whether it's posting a meaningful review of a cigar or keeping a daily thread going, or helping someone with an issue/problem they may be experiencing. Hope this makes sense..
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    So I got my winnings from Joe for winning his palate game. This bork is ridiculous! Not only did he graciously hook us up with amazing sticks for the contest he hooked me up big time with these beauties:

A HUGE thanks to ya Joe!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Got my end of a trade with Danny... all arrived very quickly and in perfect condition... thanks again Bro!

2011-08-20_20-57-21_403
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    No problem, hope you enjoy them!
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    The Kid:
    I cannot stress enough how many good Brothers that are here at Cigar.com I want to let you all know that JSaint has gone beyond my expectations and is a solid BOTL. I'm glad he's here with us.. If you havent put this guy on your awesome BOTL list,,you should!

I want to add to this.. A good brother isnt always measured by how many sticks he may send, it may be by a kind word or a small gesture, or by contributing in some way for everyone to benefit. Whether it's posting a meaningful review of a cigar or keeping a daily thread going, or helping someone with an issue/problem they may be experiencing. Hope this makes sense..
    I completely agree with this statement!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Got my Nascar winnings from MTuccelli.

Thanks a ton Mike. Awesome cigars and many, many of them I have never had.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Got my PIF from Brotheradam.

Thank you very much for the great PIF. I appreciate the unique selection and the opportunity to try some new stuff.

I probably screwed up the pictures. This is my first time trying to add images. I would rather do links since images slow down the load time when I am trying to read the Ccom from my droid. Hope this worked!
  • grannejagranneja Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 382
    Got hit by t evan50 a week or so back and just had the time to post the pic. Thanks again Troy, I just tried the Aurora Barrel Age this weekend. It was nice. I am looking forward to the Kristoff Maduro...maebe this weekend. Is the double banded MoW an original? Anyways, t-evan50 is a stand up botl!

Photobucket
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    granneja:
    Got hit by t evan50 a week or so back and just had the time to post the pic. Thanks again Troy, I just tried the Aurora Barrel Age this weekend. It was nice. I am looking forward to the Kristoff Maduro...maebe this weekend. Is the double banded MoW an original? Anyways, t-evan50 is a stand up botl!

Photobucket
    It's the original MOW Ruination...before they got the orange tinted band
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Western has hit me so hard...I may need crutches for some time. 2 Tats (one Anarchy), Opus, ISOM, and 2 others. FREAKIN RIDICULOUS. He is the man and while I may bomb him back in the future------this was just too much man...Thank you.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    I got my Crossword PIF from lonewolf2011 today, awesome package! Siboney Robusto, Viaje Summerfest, D.UC, Ave Maria Ark of the Covenant, Man O' War Double Corona, Cusano 15th Anniversary Lancero. Awesome sticks with all different vitolas...thanks a lot bud!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I am sure he is already on here. I got my winnings from his 1 year anni contest. He blew me up good and the pic is in his contest thread.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Did a blind trade for five cigars. He got them out the door fast and packed very well. He has some nice stogies to trade with guys. Thanks BigT06.

Photobucket
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    I hope you enjoy them! Can't wait to see what you have in store for me! Thanks for the opportunity brother. 1st trade accomplished.
    Got my palate game winnings from Lassie in and our local crazy bork tore me up just like all the others from this contest. Thanks brother they are much appreciated! Check these lovelies out:
    That looks awesome ENFIDL.

That Liga Privada is a gorgeous reminder that I have GOT to try one of those soon! Nice pick up.
    BigT06:

That Liga Privada is a gorgeous reminder that I have GOT to try one of those soon! Nice pick up.
    IThanks man. Diamondog hooked me up with one because it was in my top 3 to try but I was having trouble lighting it up since it was my only. This makes it to where I can :) Very excited to try it myself.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    ENFIDL:
    BigT06:

IThanks man. Diamondog hooked me up with one because it was in my top 3 to try but I was having trouble lighting it up since it was my only. This makes it to where I can :) Very excited to try it myself.
    Get ready to search for box(es)
    Diamondog:
    ENFIDL:
    BigT06:

Get ready to search for box(es)
    I think that's my other concern as well...lol luckily I know a b&m close that has boxes just hangin out in their walk in :)
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Did the FART infusing go as well as planned????

Glad you liked 'em, and enjoy those sticks!
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Your name should be in the books now Grazuh. This gent sent me 5 San Lotano Maduros first plus a Don Lino. Quality trader I say. Not sure if it was his first trade or not but if it was I should say it was an honor.
    Lasabar:
    Did the FART infusing go as well as planned????

Glad you liked 'em, and enjoy those sticks!
    It really did man. The flavors I picked up on were chili fritos, miller lite and latex. So nothing surprising.....lol I def will enjoy them brother, thanks again!
    skweekz just destroyed me! He sent me the winnings of his 1k contest and wow! These were supposed to be winnings not a destructive force to leave me homeless. I see how it is my house survives the quake and then skweekz just blows it the f up! Seriously though Thank You! A friggin ridiculous package that included a GOF! I'm speechless. I've never had one and can't believe you put this in here. I'm blown away. Here's what all he hooked me up with:

skweekz you are one helluva bork man!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Holy Cow !!! Sniper sends me 6 My Father Le Bijou's after the loss of my father . With the thought process that I could smoke one now in his honor and then maybe one each fathers day over the next 5 years !!! Glen , I cant imagine that there is anyone on here that doesn't already know you are a super BOTL but this act of generosity was absolutely staggering . Thanks a ton buddy !
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    gmill880:
    Holy Cow !!! Sniper sends me 6 My Father Le Bijou's after the loss of my father . With the thought process that I could smoke one now in his honor and then maybe one each fathers day over the next 5 years !!! Glen , I cant imagine that there is anyone on here that doesn't already know you are a super BOTL but this act of generosity was absolutely staggering . Thanks a ton buddy !
    awesome bork he is !
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    jj20030:
    gmill880:
    awesome bork he is !
    That's an awesome gesture from an amazing man!
    Thanks for everything, Rudy!

you have been extremely helpful with all of your suggestions and feedback anytime I've ever had a question for you, and the care package you sent me today was unreal.

BORKs like The Kid are exactly what seperates this forum, and it's members, from anything else like it I've ever seen.

Thanks again Rudy.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    BigT06:
    Thanks for everything, Rudy!

you have been extremely helpful with all of your suggestions and feedback anytime I've ever had a question for you, and the care package you sent me today was unreal.

BORKs like The Kid are exactly what seperates this forum, and it's members, from anything else like it I've ever seen.

Thanks again Rudy.
    Thanks BigT anytime man!!!I am only a sapling among mighty sequoia's...LOL...Take Care..
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    jj20030 caught off guard today....Good one Jimmy looking forward to smoking this smokin' bomb. For those wondering the unbanded one is a Johnny O

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    gaberox part of a trade, great bork! image