Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    have to give props to Jsnake for hooking me up with some Viaje including an older 2010 summerfest from his personal stash. He also took the time to throw in a couple extra smokes including a CAO OSA and a Viaje 50/50...thanks man!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    AJGARLETT:
    have to give props to Jsnake for hooking me up with some Viaje including an older 2010 summerfest from his personal stash. He also took the time to throw in a couple extra smokes including a CAO OSA and a Viaje 50/50...thanks man!

Think in all my excitement yesterday. I didn't say who hooked me up with the Gurkha's and Vialje's. Thanks Jsnake....

• JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    Got my end of trade with BigT06. Fantastic trade. Blew me away.

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    So I got my first package of lotto winnings from Beatnic... and if they are all like this, i'm in trouble...

Cusano59 rare cameroon, Sol Cubano Artisan, Padilla Obsidian, LPH Morado, CA Intenso (third from left), G2 Turbo, Cain Daytona (LOOOOOVE this in the corona!!!) and a BEAST of a PDR Oscuro (looks at LEAST 6x60)

you're too kind Brother! I will enjoy these!

2011-09-01_08-47-40_908
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Got my crossword winnings from Shaun. Great, varied selection of 7 sticks. Thanks bro.
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Again everyone knows it, but he cant count. Great BOTL
    got my lotto winnings and wow... see for yourself...

2011-09-01_17-50-23_712

Cusano 15th Anny, Liga Privada T52, Oliva V Maduro, 5 Vegas Gold Maduro and Ccom Cameroon Label... freakin awesome brother... seriously overboard!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Got my end of a trade with BigT06. 6 MOW Ruinations and he decided to add 6 more different ones. Thanks Todd, would trade again with this brother any day.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    I knew I was in trouble when I received a message from Brett saying he teamed up with the Beard. I checked the mail today and there it was. A 5'er of San Lotano Oval......I am blown away. Thanks Brett. What a great BOTL/BORK. Photobucket
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    WOW, I am absolutely blown away...I checked my UPS tracking # saw the BOMB was delivered and went to the mailroom only to find out that Marker had stolen it...unfortunately for Marker it was a monster and all that remained of him was his right hand holding my package. Gurkha Man!, you completely outdid yourself on this one. He hit me with 6 premium bullets, the components of the Super Premium Six Sampler : Gurk Titan, Cohiba XV, MOW-Armada, Olivia MB3, Ashton VSG, and GCliff DblExpresso. I cannot wait to put these in the humi tonight!...this deed will not go unpunished...
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    both Shaun.harrison87 and j0z3r hooked me. shaun.harrisson sent me a nice bomb of 11 sticks, none which i have tried the other week but i never got around to posting about it.. and i received j0z3r's today he also sent me 5 or 6 sticks i stuck them right in my humidor so i dont remember how many there was, didnt expect that from either of those guys but they great guys that are willing to help out a newbie, and when i get my stash up they both will be getting something in return. thanks again guys
    JHewey:
    both Shaun.harrison87 and j0z3r hooked me. shaun.harrisson sent me a nice bomb of 11 sticks, none which i have tried the other week but i never got around to posting about it.. and i received j0z3r's today he also sent me 5 or 6 sticks i stuck them right in my humidor so i dont remember how many there was, didnt expect that from either of those guys but they great guys that are willing to help out a newbie, and when i get my stash up they both will be getting something in return. thanks again guys
    No problem bud, I hope you enjoy them!
    I also got blasted with another package this afternoon from bandyt09. This guy put a lot of faith in me at the beginning and really showed his true colors and represented the Ccom BORKs with this number...Ashton ESG, AF Gran Reserva, AB 1997 Habano, JdN Antano, and a Macanudo Vintage 2000 tubo (still sealed). I cannot thank you enough Todd! I can't wait to exchange sticks again!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    MTuccelli is one heck of a BOTL. For no reason... he sends me an awesome 5 stick pkg, with great sticks!

Oliveros el Padrino ('07)
    nub cameroon
    Alec Bradley Family Blend
    Oliveros
    Gurkha Symphony

like I said, this attack was completely unprovoked. All it had was a note that says "see if these will work for your breakfast smoke"

Thanks for the sticks, brother. Greatly appreciated!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    There are good people here.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    I also got blasted with another package this afternoon from bandyt09. This guy put a lot of faith in me at the beginning and really showed his true colors and represented the Ccom BORKs with this number...Ashton ESG, AF Gran Reserva, AB 1997 Habano, JdN Antano, and a Macanudo Vintage 2000 tubo (still sealed). I cannot thank you enough Todd! I can't wait to exchange sticks again!
    Shaun, just a note, the AF is actually a Don Carlos #3. I looked at your list when you posted and tried to hit you with one of each.
    bandyt09:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Shaun, just a note, the AF is actually a Don Carlos #3. I looked at your list when you posted and tried to hit you with one of each.
    Ahh, I was wondering why the vitolas didn't match online when I looked it up for my inventory list. Thank you again!!!
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    bandyt09:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Ahh, I was wondering why the vitolas didn't match online when I looked it up for my inventory list. Thank you again!!!

Also included was a MOW-Armada...Thank you Todd...PM replied
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    Got my end of a trade with RCY_Cigars.
    Freaking awesome!
    Thanks Rick - trade with you again anytime.

That Mow is going down this weekend, after I eat about 2lbs of meat and potatos.

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    I did a trade with this brother, between the communication and the sticks he sent me along with the fact he allowed me to blow the sh_t out of his mailbox, he is good to go. I think he is going to fit right in. Enough said.
    the lotto winnings are rolling in and these guys are awesome!

as you all know, dbeckhom flunked all his math classes ever... sent me six sticks... SIX!
    Padilla Black Bear, MOW Puro, 5 Vegas A, 1844, 5 Vegas AAA and Ccom Cameroon Label!!!
    thanks bro! you're insane

2011-09-03_09-10-19_303

danielruas came through with more lotto winnings... Perdomo Champagne, Nub Habano, CAO Gold and Slow-Aged... Haven't tried the Champagen yet, but I'm eager to do so and I love the nub for sure... Thanks Bro!

2011-09-03_09-06-14_528

the lonewolf2011 is another BORK who needs an abacus or something... this guy basically checked everything off my Want List!!!! he sent me everything AJ! and for those of you who know me, you know thats a GREAAT thing! Diesel UC, Unlimited and CORONA!!! and wait to try that corona! MOW original along with an Ave Maria fatty fill out the AJ sampler... on top of that he added a Viaje Summerfest that I have been scrounging for and cannot wait to fire up and a Siboney, which I am not familiar wit but it smells great!

You're crazy Matt! really man, thanks SOOO much!!!

2011-09-03_08-58-19_568
    more lotto winnings...

skweekz came through with 5 good looking sticks... Blue Label B2, Gurkha symphony, DPG, Gran Habano SLS and Ccom Sun Grown... believe it or not I've only smoked the Ccom sun grown, so all the others are new to me... thanks bro!

2011-09-03_11-14-44_418
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Got my trade from KingoftheCove today in the mail. The brother came through in style on some sticks I've been looking to try out. My apologies, wife ran off with the camera this weekend but here is the line up:

5Vegas Miami M5 - 8/1/11
    Cohiba Puro Dominicana Toro - 7/8/11
    Gurkha Titan - 6/14/11
    Padilla Signature 1932 Robusto - 6/27/11
    PDR Habana Sun Grown Torpedo - 5/16/11

Thanks again my good man, you should be getting yours here soon. If there is anything else I can do for you, just ask.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    So it just occured to me I have never done this, and I feel shameful for it. I have been doing some forward shipping for Laker for several months now.....no biggie, 10mins at the post office a couple times a week or less. Occasionally, and unpacking and repacking..................Well the guy always pays me promptly for shipping, and rounds up to the next buck, but he also sends these "not so little thank yous" as well. Be it a couple of this, maybe 6 of that, or heres something youve been wanting to try------Totally stand up guy as we all know, and I just wanted to acknowledge that here because my failure to do so prior to this is a totally d!ck oversight on my part.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    A real act of kindness expects no recognition. Gratitude doesn't give a sh(t.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    beatnic:
    A real act of kindness expects no recognition. Gratitude doesn't give a sh(t.

Duolly Noted
  • RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    I would like to mention that greg2648 is A stand-up member. On A blind trade he sent A super selection of premium cigars.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    RBeckom:
    I would like to mention that greg2648 is A stand-up member. On A blind trade he sent A super selection of premium cigars.
    R- Thank you for the kind words. I hope you enjoy them.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Received a package today from The Kid for guessing his age when his first child was born. He was kind enough to send me 1 ea. Arturo Fuente Canones, Cain Daytona Double Toro, Cubao Maduro, Padron and a Room 101. Thanks brother for a fine selection of sticks
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Jsaint and I worked out another trade, heres what I received..Ill be shipping yours soon bud. Thank You!!! Man these Black Knights look like candy bars..I am looking forward to trying all of these
    Photobucket