Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Got a nice package from RCY when I asked about some storage boxes. Sent a really nice box to store cigars in and have as a nice centerpiece. He also sent some great cigars with it, natch. Thank you very much Rick.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Got a very nice package from JHewey today. We agreed on a blind 5 for 5 trade, but he can't count. 8 sticks!!!
    Ashton Heritage
    Torano Exodus 50 years
    Torano 1819
    Don Pepin Series JJ
    Don Pepin Black label ( a lancero !!!! )
    Ave Marie
    CI Blue label
    5 Vegas
    He is a stand up guy and if anyone gets a chance to trade with him I wouldn't think twice, just do it! Thanks again brother!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Marker:
    Got a nice package from RCY when I asked about some storage boxes. Sent a really nice box to store cigars in and have as a nice centerpiece. He also sent some great cigars with it, natch. Thank you very much Rick.

Glad it made to you in one piece. Told you that box was nice.....

Did a blind fiver with him and he came through big time. I know everyone knows he's a standup guy. But if you get a chance to to trade with him, do it so you can see how much. Thanks again Greg....

Pay backs a, well everyone knows the deal. Thanks Kid, if you guys get a chance to deal with him. I'm pretty sure it will be a good experience. Seeing he just bombed me with some good sticks. Thanks Rudy...

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    RCY Cigars:
    Pay backs a, well everyone knows the deal. Thanks Kid, if you guys get a chance to deal with him. I'm pretty sure it will be a good experience. Seeing he just bombed me with some good sticks. Thanks Rudy...

rudy is a great bork and part time cigar whisperer,lol
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    kingjk729 come through with a great PIF package.

Photobucket
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    This madman sent me an amazing package today... just because he can!!

Package contains:
    Punch Rare Corojo
    R&J Reserva
    La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor
    Tatuaje Havana VI
    Tatuaje Reserva (brown band)
    2 Tatuaje La Verite 2009s!!
    what an awesome package!! Trade with this guy any chance you get!! Much appreciated!!
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    BigT06:
    This madman sent me an amazing package today... just because he can!!

Package contains:
    Punch Rare Corojo
    R&J Reserva
    La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor
    Tatuaje Havana VI
    Tatuaje Reserva (brown band)
    2 Tatuaje La Verite 2009s!!
    what an awesome package!! Trade with this guy any chance you get!! Much appreciated!!
    Nice package zach..
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    got this from our blind trade 9 that i havent tried yet thanks again Jason
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    edh got me with a 3 V maduros a tat black and a one from the monster series.

good stuff man. you rule.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Andy, got the package that you sent me late last night when I got off of work. I opened it up and was blown away with your generosity my friend!! Thank you so much and I am truly excited about each and every one of the sticks you sent, with the GH Vintage 2002 being the only one I have smoked out of the bunch! Thank you my friend and PM me with a list of stuff that you are interested in buddy!!

• amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    90+ Irishman:
    Andy, got the package that you sent me late last night when I got off of work. I opened it up and was blown away with your generosity my friend!! Thank you so much and I am truly excited about each and every one of the sticks you sent, with the GH Vintage 2002 being the only one I have smoked out of the bunch! Thank you my friend and PM me with a list of stuff that you are interested in buddy!!

Your Welcome Brett, saw you were lookin to try the Brickhouse also in your bio. Looking forward to reading the official "Irish" review.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    greg2648 hit me with a superb selection of sticks in a blind trade, stellar BOTL!!!
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    amz1301:
    90+ Irishman:

Your Welcome Brett, saw you were lookin to try the Brickhouse also in your bio. Looking forward to reading the official "Irish" review.
    What kind of cigars are those black banded ones?
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    scarlin:
    amz1301:
    90+ Irishman:

Emilio AF1
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    amz1301:
    scarlin:
    amz1301:
    90+ Irishman:

Emilio AF1
    AMZ is a helluva Brother, who's hooked me up with some incredible smokes,,I fell in love with that AF2 Man I know this is gonna sound weird but I was in heaven from just smelling that one, felt like breakn off pieces and stickin em in my nostrils..
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    While I was away in Cuba I had several packages sent my way. I had a blind trade going with Scarlin and he came through in a big way. I sent him out a rather unimpressive selection of sticks and he sent me out these. Thanks Spencer, nice selection of sticks bro'. We had agreed on a "10ish" trade and he sent me 13 so he counts about as well as most BOTL around here LOL. Spencer is on my short list of BOTL to pull trades with. Thanks Spencer, much appreciated.

I also had a mooch package delivered to me while I was gone. I had forgot about this one entirely and Mephisto hit me with some very nice sticks also. I had thought for a few minutes that I had an assassin out after me as he never indicated where this package came from. Once he reminded me that this was all prearranged, I remembered being his mooch. Too late however as I had already called him out for the surprise package. SURPRISE ! My memory failed me again, and I totally forgot about this one LMAO. Thanks Mephisto, much appreciated and you might want to keep checking your back, just sayin'.

Now this package arrives at my mail yesterday. I was not as surprised as I may have been if I had not been contacted by a certain clown asking about a package and whether it had arrived or not.

My first reaction was to try to find out who this clown was. Turned out that other BOTL here were all over it and the clown ended up outting himself within a day or so of me receiving this package.

So I was a receiver of a JOKER package from our favorite clown around these parts Wes Western. How does this guy make such great hits? I'm thinking he does his research because he always seems to send everyones favorite sticks? I have loved the Brazillian Gols ever since I smoked my first one shortly after they were released.

I did find out that Wes used an accomplice to help him pull this off and I just wanted to let that accomplice know that I know who you are and your actions will NOT go unpunished. You rolled on me man? I still can't believe it. I thought my info was safe with you bro'. WTF ?

SO Wes, THANK YOU big time brother. You made my day when I saw the contents of that box. What a great choice to send. I don't feel right threatening a Clown... but your a$$ is in a LOT of trouble dewd ! LMAO Thanks Wes, you are a great BOTL sir.

Guy was supposed to send me 1 MoW SE maddy... instead he sent me 10 sticks. Awesome ones, at that! See What did you get today thread for pics.
    We all know this guy's loco... but his PIF he sent me today was INSANE!! See What did you get today? thread for pics.
  • StrongStyleStrongStyle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    Traded him to get a wolfman. he destroyed me. it was unfair, i didnt have a chance of survival. pics and more info later tonight. Good dude, backed hard.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    StrongStyle:
    Traded him to get a wolfman. he destroyed me. it was unfair, i didnt have a chance of survival. pics and more info later tonight. Good dude, backed hard.
    YUP Doc's a great BOTL,, lookin forward to the pics
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    I just finished a trade with Shane. He is definitely a great Bork and belongs on the list. If you haven't already done so, put him at the top of your trade list. Some day soon, he will be a force to be reckoned with. I will trade with him any time.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    greg2648:
    I just finished a trade with Shane. He is definitely a great Bork and belongs on the list. If you haven't already done so, put him at the top of your trade list. Some day soon, he will be a force to be reckoned with. I will trade with him any time.
    Your words are to kind Greg.
  • StrongStyleStrongStyle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    Doc got me good on a trade. only cigar agreed on was the wolfman for whatever i thought would be worth it. i forget what i sent him, but i got destroyed. image
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Got my half from DJ (Strongstyle) a few days ago, and somehow forgot to post. Dude hit me with some awesome sticks, including some favorites (Davidoff Grand Cru and Oliva V Lancero) and some stuff I haven't smoked before (CAO OSA)
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    So figured out that Todd decided it was time AGAIN to hurt The Irish! I had messaged him asking about the MF Lounge Exclusive sticks, and he said he would pick some up and we could talk about that in a few days... then this shows up:

Just incredible and I am totally leveled by his generosity once again!! Thank you so much my friend, this is truly amazing!!

Kuzi said a little while ago that he had way too many humi pillows and he was hoping to send some off. I said that I was looking to pick some up, and they showed up today.... it had two tag-alongs as well!!! Thank you so much Kuzi, I appreciate the amazing sticks and I am truly looking forward to lighting up that JdN brother, thank you!

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    So I got 415’s 500 post winnings yesterday and I’m still reeling. I walk in the door the fiancé throws a box at me and runs it explodes in my face. Dude went from 15 sticks to 25 and sent me over 30 amazing sticks! So many I’ve never had and some I’ve never heard of. I can’t even begin to thank you enough man. This is ridiculous. Thanks Kevin!