Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• michaelharveymichaelharvey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 201
    MTuccelli:
    I mooched off of michaelharvey and man does this brother know how to cause chaos.....my mailman handed me the package and said "Something ain't right with this one" tossed it to me and ran. Well needless to say when i opened it up a fireball came out and unfortunately I didn't move fast enough. The good news is I lost the other eyebrow so now I don't look so screwed up.

Below you will see what caused the fireball. Michael you are very generous and I thank you for sharing that generosity with me.

im glade i could even out your eyebrows...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got my end of a trade with Rob today. Came through with what was agreed upon and then some. Thanks Rob.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Zeebra sent this for winning the MLB contest. Thank you sir. Nice selection.

• pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    my hands almost got burnt what a mooch! thanks a bunch bro
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    That's a real nice package!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Rhamlin:
    That's what she said!
    y2pascoe:
    Rhamlin:
    That's what she said!
    Lmao I guess I stepped right into that. But I don't believe I ever heard her say that.
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    Not that he needs the pub on here, but Michael sent me a great package as a runner up in his "my daughter screwed up" contest! Stand up BOTL for sure! image
    So, I get into a PM conversation with a NEWBEE, OchoZacho. I'm not really sure if he is related to OchoCinco, or not. But he seems like a nice guy, out of Cincinnati, so I propose a trade.
    He said he had never tried a MOW so I told him I would send him 4 of AJ sticks (MOW, Puro Authentico, SanLotano, and Fresh Rolled). First he would send me 4 comparable sticks.

Well, like a pro, they arrived in the standard USPS small pack, sealed in a zip lock, with a 72% humi pack attached. The man has obviously done his homework. All good sticks. A BOTL and Good Trader.

So, in the spirit of BOTLs everywhere, I returned the favor. I mailed my 4 (hehe) AJ sticks (LOL) to him. LMAO. He should get them on Saturday (ROTFLMAO) image
    Playing dirty again are you???
    Rhamlin:
    You sir, understand! Its' all about love.
    beatnic:
    Rhamlin:
    You sir, understand! Its' all about love.
    Yeah buddy. That's one thing this community has a lot of.
    I received this as my end of a trade with dopeyferree. The trade was for 3 Quesada Oktoberfest and I was to get the 3 cigars on the left...certainly overboard on the right!
    *also posted in the what did you get today thread*
    That MOW looks like a dang billy club!
  • Flash318Flash318 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 49
    JSaint:
    BigT06:
    Marker:
    JSaint:
    BigT06:
    Got in 3 really cool bullet punches from Gordon today.... like REAL bullets that he made punches out of for me! A .35, a .45, and an 8MM. They are all super cool. Thanks brother!
    How would one go about aquiring one of those?
    Going to assume you PM Flash318 and run from there.
    Exactly
    Danke
    I have been without power since saturday and its been a bad week totaled my truck in the snow and had alot of trees come down around the house but everything will be ok
    Any BOTL interested in the bullet case punch cutters can PM me
    Today I got sticks sent from BigT
    GH V2002,2 GH 3SLS,Sungrown House Label,Brizilian House Label dated12/10/10,and a Blue Label all packed very well with humidification
    Thanks BigT!! I am looking forward to burning these I havent had the oppertunity to try any of them yet. From what I gather I wont be dissapointed
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    Well, again, I've been completely taken by surprise by just how generous you fine folks can be. I bombed AJGARLETT a bit ago for my very first bomb. He didn't know why I did what I did, and that's exactly what I wanted. Basically, no good deed should go unpunished, and that's as specific I'll get for why he was bombed. Well, it turns out that he took my bombing very personally, because today I got an absolutely massive bomb in revenge

I'm sure these pics will more than speak for themselves, but really, I can't thank you enough. See that baby on the right? Yes, an OpusX, a smoke that everyone knows and one I've been dying to try. Don't worry though, I'll definitely give this one plenty of rest before I indulge! As if one super premium wasn't enough, he also threw in a Man O' War Armada and an Ave Maria Reconquista. Seriously, you should have seen the child-like glee that took over as I opened this package. It was like Christmas, but better.

I know this post is already getting long-winded, but these smokes all look awesome (been dying to try the Obsidian), and again, I'm incredibly thankful. You're a fantastic BotL AJGARLETT!

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    JudoChinX:
    Well, again, I've been completely taken by surprise by just how generous you fine folks can be. I bombed AJGARLETT a bit ago for my very first bomb. He didn't know why I did what I did, and that's exactly what I wanted. Basically, no good deed should go unpunished, and that's as specific I'll get for why he was bombed. Well, it turns out that he took my bombing very personally, because today I got an absolutely massive bomb in revenge

I'm sure these pics will more than speak for themselves, but really, I can't thank you enough. See that baby on the right? Yes, an OpusX, a smoke that everyone knows and one I've been dying to try. Don't worry though, I'll definitely give this one plenty of rest before I indulge! As if one super premium wasn't enough, he also threw in a Man O' War Armada and an Ave Maria Reconquista. Seriously, you should have seen the child-like glee that took over as I opened this package. It was like Christmas, but better.

I know this post is already getting long-winded, but these smokes all look awesome (been dying to try the Obsidian), and again, I'm incredibly thankful. You're a fantastic BotL AJGARLETT!
    HAHAHAHAHA!!! awesome. Tony is a beast of a bomber. You were warned my friend.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    oh... save that Tauaje Anarchy for something special, too!
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    This gent responded to one of my threads about how beads were too expensive and offered up a Oasis XL that he hasnt been using. He sent it with no string attached.....that he knows of lol!!! Thanks bro.
    Awesome hit, yup Tony knows how to do it.
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    BigT06:
    oh... save that Tauaje Anarchy for something special, too!
    Absolutely. I may have glazed over it in my post, but dang is that a handsome looking smoke!
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    This is one solid BOTL. Bombed me just for saying hello. Trade with this guy any chance you get.
  • dopeyferreedopeyferree Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 274
    Just completed a trade with Kevin1323. I guess who counts like the rest of us. This was supposed to be a trade for 3 of the Octoberfest sticks. I cant say anything cause I kind of did the same to him. 3= 7 Math for Cigar lovers. image Great trader. Thanks
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Well, well, I can see beatnic knows how to welcome a brother to the community. So I run home for a second today and on my doorstep is a package. I think great - this is my chance to try beatnic's smokes we agreed for in the trade. I open the package and it's double what we agreed on. Wow, I was blown away and humbled. Thank you for your generosity! I can't wait to pass it on and return the favor to you one day sir. A stand up trader and BOTL for sure. I will post a snapshot as soon as I can figure out how. Thanks again for the warm welcome beatnic!
    dopeyferree:
    Just completed a trade with Kevin1323. I guess who counts like the rest of us. This was supposed to be a trade for 3 of the Octoberfest sticks. I cant say anything cause I kind of did the same to him. 3= 7 Math for Cigar lovers. image Great trader. Thanks
    Glad they made it safely. I hate shipping cigars without celo, but that is how the Quesadas were delivered to me. Enjoy and let me know what you think!?
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Did a trade with Marker and received his end of the deal. Was suppose to be just for the AB Seconds but he being sneaky stuck a few Padilla 68 series a Fonseca and a POR Larranaga in the baggie. Thanks Jamie

OchoZacho:
    Well, well, I can see beatnic knows how to welcome a brother to the community. So I run home for a second today and on my doorstep is a package. I think great - this is my chance to try beatnic's smokes we agreed for in the trade. I open the package and it's double what we agreed on. Wow, I was blown away and humbled. Thank you for your generosity! I can't wait to pass it on and return the favor to you one day sir. A stand up trader and BOTL for sure. I will post a snapshot as soon as I can figure out how. Thanks again for the warm welcome beatnic!
    No problem brother. Just trying to give you a taste of the spirit that exists here. Enjoy and spread the luv.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Put this brother on the list. Thanks for the trade my friend, it was flawless!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    rcy- made a deal to pick up a couple hamlet custom rolls and he also added some, including my 1st ever Viaje ,a summerfest,,, amazing looking sticks ( wish i had a better camera ) thanks rick! + a 5er of la sirena imageimage
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    jj20030:
    rcy- made a deal to pick up a couple hamlet custom rolls and he also added some, including my 1st ever Viaje ,a summerfest,,, amazing looking sticks ( wish i had a better camera ) thanks rick! + a 5er of la sirena imageimage

Glad they made it. Let them rest for a while.