Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Got my end of a trade with Bombay... he said he's get me a few Casa Fuente's while in vegas... so on the saturday that he is there, I get a random call from my old college roommate... he says "Hey, I'm with your boy Jim (Bombay)and we're buying you cigars!" it turns out that Jim and I have met before and went to college together... small facking world!

2011-10-27_12-11-54_72
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Got a nice gift from Rick today....looking forward to trying these. Thanks Rick

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    robbyras:
    Got my end of a trade with Bombay... he said he's get me a few Casa Fuente's while in vegas... so on the saturday that he is there, I get a random call from my old college roommate... he says "Hey, I'm with your boy Jim (Bombay)and we're buying you cigars!" it turns out that Jim and I have met before and went to college together... small facking world!

2011-10-27_12-11-54_72
    That so cool,, nice!!!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    MTuccelli:
    Got a nice gift from Rick today....looking forward to trying these. Thanks Rick

Man that was fast, happy they made it to you. Enjoy Mike, you deserve it. All your contests and mooching you give away. Figured I give you a few new stuff to try. A couple are old, but I haven't heard you say anything about them, enjoy....

BigT06:
    Rick went way overboard on a trade again...

Tat Black tubo
    Tat Anarchy
    Skull and Bones
    El Titan De Bronze Redemption Maduro (in the corona size he knew I wanted to try)
    Cain F robo

Very pleased! Always fun trading with Rick. Thanks brother!

Glad they made and I stuck to the rules. 5 sticks, lol. You did'nt set a standard.

Did a trade with BigT06 for 5 MOW Ruinations. Got them fast and packed well. If you get a chance, do a trade with him. He's a stand up guy....

• greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    I was away in Las Vegas for the last five days and while I was gone I received 2 packages. The first package was a 5 stick Cohiba trade with Grazuh. Jamie is relatively new to the forums and when he offered up a trade I jumped on it. For lack of a better description, this guy is a stud. I sent our brother a few sticks that he wanted to try and Jamie returned fire of epic proportions. He may be many things, but NOOB is not one of them. This pro knows exactly what he's doing. I would highly recommend him, and I can't wait to do more business with Jamie.
    The second package I received was from Marker. I am unable to post a picture at this time. What I can say is that during my time on these forums I have been on the receiving end of some phenomenal packages. In this case, to this date I have never received a package quite like this one. This brother knocked my d!ck in the dirt. As most of you know, I walk softly and carry a big stick, but in this case I realize my stick was not big enough. Some how, some way, I will get even with Marker. These are two great BOTLs and I thank you both for what you have sent me. This story will be continued........
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    90+ Irishman:
    Neither of these brothers needs an introduction, but I still wanted to recognize BOTH of these outstanding BORKs and great human beings! Had my first day of work today, and work 9am-5:30pm tomorrow so I won't get up picks for a short time, but got my Fun and Games package from Rhamlin and he buried me! Big_T06 sent me my mooch package and it was a MoW package with 3 that I was out of and 2 that I only had one left! Awesome and loved it all, thanks men!!!
    Camera is stil acting up, so I can't get a pick up, but I can tell you all that both of these brothers sent one heck of a package!! Todd sent me the fixings for my MoW Special Forces badge which I will be doing this coming Thursday btw (hopefully I can get pic/video to work) and then Rhamlin sent a variety of killer sticks, one of which I enjoyed this morning a Tat La Riqueza that was just DELICIOUS!!!! Several others sticks that are all equally tasty looking and I will enjoy. Thanks a TON Ricky, and thanks a TON Todd... you guys are both FANTASTIC brothers!!!! I'm getting the camera fixed so hopefully I can get picks back up again sometime soon for upcoming stuff :)
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    BigT06:
    Marker:
    JSaint:
    BigT06:
    Got in 3 really cool bullet punches from Gordon today.... like REAL bullets that he made punches out of for me! A .35, a .45, and an 8MM. They are all super cool. Thanks brother!
    How would one go about aquiring one of those?
    Going to assume you PM Flash318 and run from there.
    Exactly
    Danke
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Got my "5" sticks from a trade set up with Rob. Not only are those sticks awesome, he throws in 6 extras including an Undercrown! Over the top Rob!! Thanks brother!

t_evan50:
    Got my "5" sticks from a trade set up with Rob. Not only are those sticks awesome, he throws in 6 extras including an Undercrown! Over the top Rob!! Thanks brother!

To say that Rob is good people doesn't quite give it the meaning it deserves... Rob you are one amazing human being, and an incredible brother! As always it really is an honor being able to call you my friend along with so many other brothers on here. Thanks men, you are all quite amazing and it really does make a difference to a lot of people! Great hit Robby, and Evan, you know you deserve it brother!
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    Just got my winnings from Bombays Vegas Contest! I was blown away! Jim went above and beyond and sent some really great sticks! Thanks Jim, you out did yourself!!!!

(3) Casa Fuentes (only available for purchase in Vegas, and not cheap!!) CAO OSA, a Diesel and a San Latano!!!!

I can't wait to fire up these gars!!!
    He needs to go on here. He had some Tats he wanted to get rid of. Sent them package securely with some extras. Thanks Ramp for being a standup guy.

Got my end of a trade with Joe... we were pretty specific on this deal and he hit me with all the agreed upon sticks and a few high end extras... Solid Brother through and through... but this isn't news...

Thanks again Joe! I hope we can work together again!
    I decided to mooch off of Junior... He crushed me in a deal before and I needed a box with his address on it... so why not mooch, right?

well, he crushed me again... Our first trade was centered on infused sticks and he included a few more... Tabak Red Eye and Tabak Con Leche.... He knew I enjoyed the first Red Eye he sent me and thought to include another...

He also included a few Padilla Habanos... I commented on his box purchase a few weeks ago... I'm tellin you, he pays attention! He also hit me with a My Father which is at the Tip Top of my want list right now... The EP Carillo, Black Pearl Belicoso and Oliva Connie are no slouches either... That's an EIGHT STICK Mooch!!!

Take cover Bro! 2011-10-31_07-56-42_32
    Did a noob trade with scarlin and received his end today. Some very nice sticks looking forward to some quiet time with them. Thanks Spencer you are TOP Shelf BOTL

• y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Another new BOTL that can't count, JHewey. Got my end of a newb trade we did, which I thought was to be a fiver, be blasts me with 8 sticks.

Photobucket

Awfully generous of you Justin, and I thank you. Really looking forward to that AB Tempus corona.
    well we had a one stick trade lined up... which we all know is really a 5 stick deal...

this is Greg's idea of a 1 Stick Trade... so yes, trade with Greg as often as possible...

2011-10-31_13-58-13_256
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I have never heard of a one stick trade before. I believe that is impossible. You should have known better.
    kaspera79:
    I have never heard of a one stick trade before. I believe that is impossible. You should have known better.
    well yeah... it was one agreed upon stick and usually 4-5 travel companions... but this is ridiculous...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Brett hit me back for a bomb I sent him. Got me with El Centurion which has been on my list for a while now but I've never picked one up. Thanks Brett.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    That's one of the most solid hits I've seen! Nice job, Greg!!
    j0z3r:
    Brett hit me back for a bomb I sent him. Got me with El Centurion which has been on my list for a while now but I've never picked one up. Thanks Brett.
    No problem, glad I could get some sticks that you've been waiting so long to pick up :)
    This guy....

sent me one of the best trade packages I've gotten yet! You truly did your homework! 12 AMAZING cigars that I love!

see details in "what did you get today" thread.
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    My end of a trade with Robbyras..... needless to say this BOTL needs no more credit than is already given to him but I am piling on to what everyone else here already knows. Thanks Rob.
    Bombay:
    My end of a trade with Robbyras..... needless to say this BOTL needs no more credit than is already given to him but I am piling on to what everyone else here already knows. Thanks Rob.
    Holy sh!tballs Batman! GREAT hit Rob, you are one amazing brother and always amaze me with how generous and kind you are!
    So apparently, Elmo decided to pay the Arctic Weathered Colorado a visit and filled my a$$ full of lead... I have no idea what I did to deserve such a incredible act of kindness, but Mike you are one HELLUVA amazing human being, and it really is a privilege to call you my friend. Thank you very much Mike! The pics are from the iPhone so I apologize for the crappy quality: imageimage
    Bombay:
    holy crap that was fast... I know you're right up the road, but dizzam... Glad they got there safe... enjoy!
    I mooched off of michaelharvey and man does this brother know how to cause chaos.....my mailman handed me the package and said "Something ain't right with this one" tossed it to me and ran. Well needless to say when i opened it up a fireball came out and unfortunately I didn't move fast enough. The good news is I lost the other eyebrow so now I don't look so screwed up.

Below you will see what caused the fireball. Michael you are very generous and I thank you for sharing that generosity with me.

he hit me today, too. See thw what did you get today thread for pics. Mike is no noob.... he did, however, make a noob mistake.... he left his addy on the bomb... poor basterd.