Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Holy crap E, What did you do to get on his bad side? Nice!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    I won his 500 post contest lol I'd hate to see what he's gonna do for 1K!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Y'all best get in line to trade with this guy, he killed me with the noob trade. Good form my friend, Ill tade with you anytime!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    ENFIDL:
    So I got 415’s 500 post winnings yesterday and I’m still reeling. I walk in the door the fiancé throws a box at me and runs it explodes in my face. Dude went from 15 sticks to 25 and sent me over 30 amazing sticks! So many I’ve never had and some I’ve never heard of. I can’t even begin to thank you enough man. This is ridiculous. Thanks Kevin!

Great Job 415,, Way to put the smack down on a most deserving Brother..He got ya good E,,;o)
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    So I got 415’s 500 post winnings yesterday and I’m still reeling. I walk in the door the fiancé throws a box at me and runs it explodes in my face. Dude went from 15 sticks to 25 and sent me over 30 amazing sticks! So many I’ve never had and some I’ve never heard of. I can’t even begin to thank you enough man. This is ridiculous. Thanks Kevin!

Great Job 415,, Way to put the smack down on a most deserving Brother..He got ya good E,,;o)
    KA BOOM.......
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    spindrift:
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:

Yeah Kevin straight up destroyed me! I don't know about being deserving but I'm very appreciative! The generosity and kindness on here is seriously second to none KA BOOM.......
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Got My Pif from This Fine BOTL today a nice selection of sticks including a Tat, a Cube Libre, and La cuana Salamone to mention a few... Thanks brother
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    I know this isn't news to most (if not all) of you. FireTruckGuy really took care of me on our n00b trade. Too generous. Blows me away how awesome everybody is here, especially to the new guys. Thanks again bro. I'd trade again with you any day of the week.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Got my contest for a contest winners pack from Vulchor today and WOW is all I can say . The V-Man blew me away with NINE awsome smokes !!! Two Torano's which I have never had . Padilla Series 68, a great cigar I always enjoy , Cain (Never Had) , Diesel ( believe it or not never had one of these either ), a G.A.R. ( 1st one too ) ,Uppercut ( sweeet ), Graycliff Edition Limitada 2010 , looks awsome , Triple 7 Maduro ( I do love me a maduro cigar ! ) Never had this one . I just realized I have not had the majority of these sticks Vulchor , how did you do that ???

Vulchor is a VERY generous BOTL which I'm sure everybody thats dealt with him knows , glad I finally got my turn . Thanks brother for the contest and the 9 awsome looking smokes , much appreciated !!!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Can't remember if I ever posted this on here, so if it's a repost, don't forgive me! JHewey and I agreed on a blind trade after I just wanted to gift him. He sent me so many sticks I can't remember all of em! Even better, as a follow up, sent me all of my top 3 I wanted to try just because! He will get his........
    A great trader and BOTL. If you get a chance, trade with this man any day.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Spindrift, Paul, is a great BotL who I met on my trip to Phx, AZ. Not only did Paul meet me for a herf while we were there but he hit me with about 8 sticks(My Father 2011LE, MF Special "S", LHC OF, MF Lounge Exclusive, La Sirena, Exile Wired, plus a few more), as well as providing the smoke of the day(RP Cuban Blend). Have no reservations about trading with him or including him in your passes!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    So we had some timing issues with the Outside the Box pass... Doug was heading to Cuba on the same day the package was heading to him... so he was nice enough to get something out before he left to keep the pass moving... so that's the first reason he is awesome...

The pass was originally traveling in my 15 count Herf-a-Dor that my wife got me for Xmas last year, so needless to say I needed to get it back... so, being the awesome guy he is, Doug fired it off to me in the mail and felt compelled to include a beautiful collection of sticks for me was well... 5 beauties that I have never had the opportunity to smoke, until now...

you're a class act Doug! Very much appreciated!
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Josh and I know eachother form the banter, so I decided to warm him up on the Ccom forums with a trade...yeah, this guys knows the drill...

My Father Lancero, Cuba Libre One, OOO Natural, AB Tempus, LAdC EE, Sencillo, Tatuaje Brown, LAdC, El Titan de Bronze Sun Grown, and Padilla

This BotL struggles with numbers in the same way we all do, he even emailed me to confirm only 6sticks or so...another BotL tricking me with numbers lately...sheesh!
  • joshvoigtjoshvoigt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 325
    Glad to see you got them Shaun....Hee Hee. I'm from Texas I only sent six sticks?! I hope FireTruck enjoys his smokes he sent me some very quality smokes as well! Padron, JDN DC, CAO Sopranos, HdM en Cedros, and a bunch of other quality sticks. I love trading and I'm very good with trades. Anyone interested please pm me I won't disappoint!
    TJ sent me his side of the trade we did in fine fashon. Fast and packed well, just like i like them. Get in line to trade with this BORK!
  • TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
    Thanks Brother its truly an honor to be a part of this forum family!
    Teege:
    Glad to have you buddy, the dump truck should be at your house to deliver my side later this week ;)
    joshvoigt:
    Glad to see you got them Shaun....Hee Hee. I'm from Texas I only sent six sticks?! I hope FireTruck enjoys his smokes he sent me some very quality smokes as well! Padron, JDN DC, CAO Sopranos, HdM en Cedros, and a bunch of other quality sticks. I love trading and I'm very good with trades. Anyone interested please pm me I won't disappoint!

Glad my side made it my friend. I recieved Josh's side today, holy crappers! They brother may be a noob, but trades like a vet. Thank you sir, a great BOTL you are!
    Photobucket
  • TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
    firetruckguy:
    Teege:
    Glad to have you buddy, the dump truck should be at your house to deliver my side later this week ;)
    I went ahead and had the mailbox reinforced just in case. LOL
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Teege:
    firetruckguy:
    Teege:
    I've been unloaded on by FTG before... trust me TJ, that reinforced mailbox won't help... main reason: FTG's packages don't fit in mail boxes! lmao

glad you made it on the GTL, grasshopper.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Man does this guy know how to make someone feel welcome. Thanks for the package Todd. If you ever get a chance to trade with this guy, do it! If you ever think about trying to damage his mailbox, think twice!!!! Thanks again brother.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    OchoZacho:
    Man does this guy know how to make someone feel welcome. Thanks for the package Todd. If you ever get a chance to trade with this guy, do it! If you ever think about trying to damage his mailbox, think twice!!!! Thanks again brother.
    Let's just say this, ANYONE named Todd on this forum is an OUTSTANDING friend, and a true example of what a generous and upstanding individual is! Todd (Big T) you did a truly fine job making everyone feel so welcomed here... can't thank you enough man, really does say a whole helluva lot about your character, and I'd got to bat for ya any day brother, just let me know ;)
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    BigT06:
    Teege:
    firetruckguy:
    Teege:
    I've been unloaded on by FTG before... trust me TJ, that reinforced mailbox won't help... main reason: FTG's packages don't fit in mail boxes! lmao

glad you made it on the GTL, grasshopper.
    Teege, nice pick-ups brother, and trust me your kind words are appreciated and remembered by all on here. Like I expected, you are already following in your brother's footsteps at making a great name for yourself! As for FTG, well put it this way; Even if it were a 1/4" thick cold-rolled steel and triangulated mail box, Brett would just laugh harder and VAPORIZE it... he is one incredible friend and brother, glad you were inducted into the pain by one of the best!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    robbyras:
    So we had some timing issues with the Outside the Box pass... Doug was heading to Cuba on the same day the package was heading to him... so he was nice enough to get something out before he left to keep the pass moving... so that's the first reason he is awesome...

The pass was originally traveling in my 15 count Herf-a-Dor that my wife got me for Xmas last year, so needless to say I needed to get it back... so, being the awesome guy he is, Doug fired it off to me in the mail and felt compelled to include a beautiful collection of sticks for me was well... 5 beauties that I have never had the opportunity to smoke, until now...

you're a class act Doug! Very much appreciated!
    Glad your travel humi made it back to you Robby. This pass has been such a great idea and fun to be included in, so Thank you Robby for coming up with it and letting me take part. Hope you enjoy the tag alongs.
    Bucking W (Chris) and I worked out a deal for a 5er and he came through in fine fashion... they arrived today, well packed with one of the coolest humi packs I've seen... Good communication from this guy as well... looks like we have a new member to our growing community! Ms. Fox is on her way to the Troops, btw...

2011-11-22_16-44-39_131

here is the humi pack... its a by fuente and i hope it's rechargeable...

2011-11-22_16-53-37_116
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    greg2648 hit me with some awesome sticks as part of a blind trade we have going, great bork ! image
    Wes hit me with a HELLOVA package for no reason... he posted a comment here and one on my facebook page saying some stuff was en route... KABOOM... 4 My Father Le Bijou toros and 2 Four Kicks... what a freakin stud! This is going to require some action on my part!

2011-11-22_16-57-59_842
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Just gotta say I love reading through these threads. Other message boards could take a lesson from you guys. just pure fun and none of the bs
    Direwolf:
    Just gotta say I love reading through these threads. Other message boards could take a lesson from you guys. just pure fun and none of the bs
    and megan fox's rack!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    This guy offered up some Quesada Oktoberfest for trade. He delivered big time!! He sent 5 of them bad boys!!

I would def trade with this brother again any time!!