Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Chemforever came through for me on some awesome sticks in connection with a trade we got going on. I'll be getting my end out asap. Thank You Man Much Appreciated!!!!!!!!For those of you who havent had the pleasure Chem is a great brother..Highly recommend trading with him!!!
    Photobucket
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Mike hooked me up with a Govenador to review and spread to word about. It's his favorite B&M's house blend. Thanks again Mike!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Greg hit me with some Movie Pass winnings today... apparently he did some research, because he included a note saying that he knew I was all about the Maduros... So he dropped 6 beauties on me... 3 favorites and 3 I'm excited to try!

Thanks again Greg!

2011-11-29_06-43-03_803
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    This brother worked out a trade with me in reesponse to a post I had on another thread. We agreed on a 3 for 3, 2 of which (on both ends) were hard to find Tat's. This is what he sent! A great BOTL, if you get a chance, trade with him anyday, or will! Thanks again brother.image
    beatnic:
    This BOTL from Ohio did a 5 for 5 trade with me. And it looks like OSU will need to get recertification of their math department. After all that time and money, he didn't learn to count. At least he read up on the forum before trading. Good job sir.

I smoked my second MOW PA tonight... MAN what an Awesome smoke!!!!!!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Jason sent me an AB Fine and Rare from my make a wish without asking anything in return. Thank you very much for a cigar I have been wanting to try. I appreciate it.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    On Wed. I received howtobass end of our newbie trade. He told me when we set this up that I didn't have a say in what I wanted or liked to try and had to trust him. Well I gotta tell you all Brandon knows how to pick them in a blind trade. He sent me 3 sticks that are his personal favorites and then three hand rolled from Ybor Cigars Plus and Nicahabana Cigars both in Tampa FL.

Brandon might consider himself a noob but as far as I am concerned he is as seasoned as they come in this hobby. If you aren't trading with him you better start, you won't be disappointed.

The smell on these three was remarkable, nothing like a custom hand rolled cigar

Got a PIF and Fun and Games from Isaac yesterday. Thank you Isaac for the double hit.

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    AHh man Marker, Isaac got you good! ;)
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Marker:
    Got a PIF and Fun and Games from Isaac yesterday. Thank you Isaac for the double hit.

you wanted an LFD and i think that ones from 07.
    Never seen an NC Lusitania before.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Marker:
    Never seen an NC Lusitania before.
    Now you have! that stick an old fart. I like them nice and smooth and mello.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    OchoZacho:
    This brother worked out a trade with me in reesponse to a post I had on another thread. We agreed on a 3 for 3, 2 of which (on both ends) were hard to find Tat's. This is what he sent! A great BOTL, if you get a chance, trade with him anyday, or will! Thanks again brother.image
    At the risk of sounding stupid. What is the unbanked fellow with th strange mark?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I believe that is the tat monster series " The Face "
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Rhamlin:
    At the risk of sounding stupid. What is the unbanked fellow with th strange mark?
    Looks like a Tatuaje Verocu Tubo, Tatuaje "The Face", 5 Vegas Limitada 2008, Padilla Miami, and Fonseca Delicias (ISOM, but not 100% sure whether it is Delicias or KDT Kadetes). Killer hit! Oh, and the Face does have a band, but it is made of Ecuadoran Connecticut Shade grown tobacco! (like leatherface's mask of Human skin)
  • TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
    Todd hit me with the "Trade" today another fantastic BOTL that everyone should trade with whenever possible...
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    docbp87:
    Rhamlin:
    Looks like a Tatuaje Verocu Tubo, Tatuaje "The Face", 5 Vegas Limitada 2008, Padilla Miami, and Fonseca Delicias (ISOM, but not 100% sure whether it is Delicias or KDT Kadetes). Killer hit! Oh, and the Face does have a band, but it is made of Ecuadoran Connecticut Shade grown tobacco! (like leatherface's mask of Human skin)
    Good call doc, it is a fonseca KDT. i got a couple of them from a friend about a year ago and figured their good if your short on time. i enjoy them so i thought i would share, lol
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    The Kid:
    Chemforever came through for me on some awesome sticks in connection with a trade we got going on. I'll be getting my end out asap. Thank You Man Much Appreciated!!!!!!!!For those of you who havent had the pleasure Chem is a great brother..Highly recommend trading with him!!!
    Photobucket
    Got your box today...and yours was an actual box! I had to make mine out of a leinenkugel berrywies box ( parents had no boxes). Pictures to come. Best of all I haven't had any of these sticks before, hope I don't like them or my buy list will have to expand.
    chemforever:
    The Kid:
    Photobucket
    Got your box today...and yours was an actual box! I had to make mine out of a leinenkugel berrywies box ( parents had no boxes). Pictures to come. Best of all I haven't had any of these sticks before, hope I don't like them or my buy list will have to expand.
    I have to say you have mad box fabricating skills,, Actually I reused your box and should be in the hands of Enfidl containing my photo contest entry.. Im sorry to say that Its fairly certain youre gonna like most if not all..enjoy and thank you!!!
    The Kid:
    chemforever:
    The Kid:
    Photobucket
    I have to say you have mad box fabricating skills,, Actually I reused your box and should be in the hands of Enfidl containing my photo contest entry.. Im sorry to say that Its fairly certain youre gonna like most if not all..enjoy and thank you!!!
    Here is the damage!! Wish the weather was warmer but once Christmas comes there is a great b&m by my parents were I can smoke these and give them their due attention. image Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    chemforever:
    The Kid:
    chemforever:
    The Kid:
    Photobucket
    Here is the damage!! Wish the weather was warmer but once Christmas comes there is a great b&m by my parents were I can smoke these and give them their due attention. image Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Maybe I have to learn how to crop the the proper size... cropped already in photoshop but still too big it seems.
  • Bucking WBucking W Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    Thanks BigT, and I would have to say anyone who trades with you will definitively get a good hook up as well. You like or ever tried the Plasencia Reserva Organica Cigars?
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Slickric more than held up his end in the n00b trade! Pics there shortly.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    So Jimmy is certainly a promising up and coming newbie! We set up a five for five trade, and I got his end of it in Saturday and have been busy so I was able to get it posted up today! He sent along five great sticks and I haven't had 2-3 of them and really looking forward to that Oliva O, thanks a lot Jimmy. I highly recommend trading with him, he is a stand up BOTL for sure.... oh and Jimmy I'm going to teach you how to count to five.... your end flies today (take a look at the Merry F'ing Xmas!!! Thread)

• kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Got my PIF package from TJ today 6 tasty sticks two of my personal favorites a 5v Miami and Gurkha symphony and four other tasty treats two of which I have yet to burn ..... All sticks packaged perfectly . Thanks again TJ
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    This brother is one stand up BOTL. I recieved his end of our trade last week and its perfect. Thanks again my friend, Ill trade with you anytime.
    firetruckguy:
    This brother is one stand up BOTL. I recieved his end of our trade last week and its perfect. Thanks again my friend, Ill trade with you anytime.
    who is it?
    slickric:
    firetruckguy:
    who is it?
    Look in his subject that is usually how its done on this thread
    kingjk729:
    Got my PIF package from TJ today 6 tasty sticks two of my personal favorites a 5v Miami and Gurkha symphony and four other tasty treats two of which I have yet to burn ..... All sticks packaged perfectly . Thanks again TJ
    Glad you liked them brother!
    GOTCHA, thanx, I'm still a noob