Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    me and zach set up a trade a little while back and i received his end today. he went above and beyond! i will trade with zach ANY DAY! Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Wow two wolfman. Nice. I love those things.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    spindrift hit me today, with some great smokes and a awesome clock and salsa,,great bork! , he kept the ramens thou,lol imageimageimageimageimage
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jj20030:
    spindrift hit me today, with some great smokes and a awesome clock and salsa,,great bork! , he kept the ramens thou,lol imageimageimageimageimage
    Well of course he kept the Ramen.. Pffft,,, Thats a cool lookin Timepiece!!!!!!Man The kicker is the Hotsauce This Brother (Spindrift) is Muy Caliente!!!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Please definately add CvilleE to the EXCELLENT traders list, This Bork blew my ass up with some great sticks,,Thank You very Much Eric..Love these sticks..
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Wow. Great hit!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    he hit me with a few lovelies... thanks for the trade Rick!

2011-12-05_17-11-46_325
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    robbyras:
    he hit me with a few lovelies... thanks for the trade Rick!

2011-12-05_17-11-46_325
    Since I'm a while away from my camera, I'll steal Rob's photo. He hit me, too! Thanks Rick, they look awesome!!!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    The Kid:
    Please definately add CvilleE to the EXCELLENT traders list, This Bork blew my ass up with some great sticks,,Thank You very Much Eric..Love these sticks..
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Good Lord Eric what a fantastic hit brother, way to go!!! Love the gloworm!!!
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    The Kid:
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Thanks for all the kind words my friend....glad I could find something that you liked....Hope you can finally get a good nights sleep now....lol....Thanks again for the sticks you sent and accepting the trade....
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    mooched of rick thanks again
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    90+ Irishman:
    So Jimmy is certainly a promising up and coming newbie! We set up a five for five trade, and I got his end of it in Saturday and have been busy so I was able to get it posted up today! He sent along five great sticks and I haven't had 2-3 of them and really looking forward to that Oliva O, thanks a lot Jimmy. I highly recommend trading with him, he is a stand up BOTL for sure.... oh and Jimmy I'm going to teach you how to count to five.... your end flies today (take a look at the Merry F'ing Xmas!!! Thread)

Thanks for the kind words and like I told you before I just got kind of lucky in getting you some stuff you'd really like because I couldn't get your Bio to show up before I sent them. Thankfully you told me you like Maduro and Sun Grown wrappers which made me pick those for you. As far as the "five" thing goes, yeah I know I need to get that fuzzy math ironed out but I'm just glad I got you some stuff you'll enjoy smoking.
  • TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
    This guy is legit we did a 5fer blind trade and he sent some great sticks!
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    I'd like to make mention of Laker 1963, my greatest appreciation as well as deep respect! Laker sent me a few souveniers from his recent vacation, all of which I plan to enjoy thoroughly, when the time is right. Thanks!
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    ALCON

This individual did a trade with me to start off in the newbie trading. I sponsored him and didn't quite know what to expect. I must say, I think he could have sponsored me. He blew my ass up. I will vouch for this BOTL anytime.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Amos Umwhat:
    I'd like to make mention of Laker 1963, my greatest appreciation as well as deep respect! Laker sent me a few souveniers from his recent vacation, all of which I plan to enjoy thoroughly, when the time is right. Thanks!
    Glad it made it to you safely Steve. Been meaning to send something your way for a long, long time. Finally got around to sending something to a very deserving BOTL. Enjoy.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    I guess this is his idea of payback for a small, harmless package I had sent earlier. Nice work sir.

Glad they got there safe... enjoy!
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Lakota72:
    ALCON

This individual did a trade with me to start off in the newbie trading. I sponsored him and didn't quite know what to expect. I must say, I think he could have sponsored me. He blew my ass up. I will vouch for this BOTL anytime.
    I hope things settle down for you so you can actually enjoy them!
    Wes heard I was looking to try a pipe, so he took it upon himself to do this...

2011-12-08_17-33-59_75

2011-12-08_17-34-06_701
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    robbyras:

2011-12-08_17-33-59_75

2011-12-08_17-34-06_701

The guy never cease to amaze. Nice way to look out for RobbyRas Wes. Rob, let us know how the experience works out for you.

I received this package from buckeyecigar today from a movie trivia pass. Thanks again. Can't wait to try the nub maduro. I will also have to look and see which of the 100+ Gurkha this is LOL, although I can say the ones I have had aren't bad. image Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    I would like to thank Jimmy for the Pay it forward package. Other than the 5V classic and Alec Bradley Maxx (really like these), I haven't had the pleasure to try these. I have heard many good things about the Oliva O mudro. Thanks again brother. image Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    just as i gave more in trade than was expected 90+ Irishman gave more than i expected...
    tatuaje VI, Fuente Hemingway, My father, DPG CC, and Padilla 68.
    good stuff.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    robbyras:

2011-12-08_17-33-59_75

2011-12-08_17-34-06_701

Way cool man! Western FTW!
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    ladies and gentlemen, can we please have a moment of silence for the people in alexandria who lost their lives from the explosion that occurred near richmond highway today. police say the suspect responsible for this is wes western. slickric sent wes a blind five trade and wes decided he had had enough. the destruction is below!Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Zach hit me with 3 different pipe tobacco blends.... He saw my thread and took it upon himself to send me a Holiday blend (he didn;t know this, but that is the reason I wanted to try a pipe... I heard that Holiday blends are amazing!) and a more traditional blend... Thanks Zach!

2011-12-10_18-49-37_759
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    CvilleE hit me yesterday , a great bork! image
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    So yesterday was bad, really bad. I got destroyed by not 1 but 2 borks on here! First I open a package from Lakota72. Good ol Lt Dan done straight jacked me up! Dunno why you did this but thanks brother! Very excited as I either love all of these or have been wanting to try them.

Lakota72

Then I open up a package from our local crazy Irishman. Not only did he destroy me his wife destroyed my fiance! He sent me 4 awesome sticks and a freaking cigar mold and some awesome custom handmade jewelry! Absolutely ridiculous, can't thank you guys enough Brett!

90+Irishman
    The awesome custom made jewelry his wife made for my fiance:
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I received my Movie Trivia winnings from dowjr1:

dowjr1

Awesome sticks! Lots of these are my favorites and if any of you haven't tried a Capoeira yet you are missing out, they are great! Thanks for the package Dan!