Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    Did a 5 on 5 blind with Mike for a New Years trade. Have only had a couple of these and have really been looking forward to trying the others. Definitely a stand-up guy, looking forward to trading with again!

• JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    So I mooched off of Marker and to my knowledge I would be receiving something special lol. When I opened it up there sat Uncharted 3 instead of some cigars. I was completely shocked and excited. Thanks again brother. Awesome trader.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    guessing thats a game?
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    JSaint:
    So I mooched off of Marker and to my knowledge I would be receiving something special lol. When I opened it up there sat Uncharted 3 instead of some cigars. I was completely shocked and excited. Thanks again brother. Awesome trader.
    That's an awesome mooch lol
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    JSaint:
    Holey Schnikes! What a hook-up... It's a GREAT game btw... that whole franchise is awesome!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    JSaint:
    You said in the Skyrim thread that you wanted it. I fugred that would be cooler than sending you $60 worth of cigars instead. The game will probably last you longer and your girlfriend will join you while you do it.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Marker:
    JSaint:
    You said in the Skyrim thread that you wanted it. I fugred that would be cooler than sending you $60 worth of cigars instead. The game will probably last you longer and your girlfriend will join you while you do it.
    I would hope she joined in while you do it...
    lcpleel:
    Marker:
    JSaint:
    I would hope she joined in while you do it...
    Haha limp fishes are not fun.
    Marker:
    JSaint:
    Definitely! Ive been waiting to open it until she was over lol.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Did a first of the year 5 for 5 blind trade with Jason and man what a way to kick of the new year. If you aren't trading with Jason you better get busy. Great brother and great choice of sticks. Thanks Jason

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    I sent a few cigars for kuzi to review for us... and he couldn't just accept free sticks, so we worked out a trade... well his idea of sending me a couple "everyday" Camachos to try was a Triple Maduro with over a year on it AND A Davidoff Maduro!

we all know kuzi is an amazing BOTL, and this just goes to show you he is more generous than I could have ever guessed. I am blown away! Thanks, Matt.
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    got this mooch off of dwayne sorry for the late post brother..btw that PDR selection was real good
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    well, i guessed spindrifts movie clues for one flew over the cookoos nest and here is the damageUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone Appthe funny part is that just yesterday i was telling my wife that i wanted one of these clocks for my man cave, haha. thanks brother. you are a stand up guy
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Nice hit Spin, kicking Rick:-)
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Ochozacho hooked me up big time in a trade for me to finally get a pipe! He sent me a Dr. Grabow pipe, pipe cleaners, filters and a bag of Christmas blend tobacco from his B&M. Pics to come later. Thanks brother!! I'm very excited to finally have a pipe
    slickric:
    well, i guessed spindrifts movie clues for one flew over the cookoos nest and here is the damageUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone Appthe funny part is that just yesterday i was telling my wife that i wanted one of these clocks for my man cave, haha. thanks brother. you are a stand up guy
    by the way, this hot sauce is NO joke. i usually stay away from spicy stuff bc i am proved to ulcers but i'll put up with it for this. too darn good!
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    slickric:
    slickric:
    by the way, this hot sauce is NO joke. i usually stay away from spicy stuff bc i am proved to ulcers but i'll put up with it for this. too darn good!
    Sorry Rick...Didn't realize you had a condition...One of the difficulties with sending this out is not knowing the party end...
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Did a 5 stick, blind trade with scarlin. This is what he sent.
    Even after I instructed him on how to count to 5, he got it wrong. Great BOTL.

spindrift:
    slickric:
    slickric:
    Sorry Rick...Didn't realize you had a condition...One of the difficulties with sending this out is not knowing the party end...
    please don't apologize, i choose to put it in my mouth ;)
    ENFIDL:
    Ochozacho hooked me up big time in a trade for me to finally get a pipe! He sent me a Dr. Grabow pipe, pipe cleaners, filters and a bag of Christmas blend tobacco from his B&M. Pics to come later. Thanks brother!! I'm very excited to finally have a pipe
    zach is a great dude
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Trade with beatnic (cutter not included)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    slickric:
    ENFIDL:
    zach is a great dude
    He def is! The generosity around he never ceases to amaze me
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    slickric:
    spindrift:
    slickric:
    slickric:
    please don't apologize, i choose to put it in my mouth ;)
    Hmmmm, Rudy gets conflicted with this stuff as well...............
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Well it started a couple of weeks ago when BW posted his top 3 of sticks to try. I only had one of what he wanted so asked him if I could send him some in a few different sizes so he could give them a spin. Well push come to shove it turned out we did a blind trade....glad I did because he sent 5 sticks I've yet to smoke....Appreciate everything Chris and look forward to trading with you again!

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    BigT just hooked me up with a few sticks that i have not had and i want to review. plus he through in a few of my favorites. good lookin out man. seriously.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Todd sent me a couple sticks I was looking to try and one I have in my humi but trying to age. So he sent me one with a year of age on it already. Thanks Todd. Its greatly appreciated.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Justin and Matt, you guys are both awesome BOTL, and I hope you enjoy what I sent! You deserve it!
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Hayblet was selling some of his cigars. So I bought some and he just destroyed me.

Then he mentioned a few cigars he had I wanted.

Todd decided he wanted to full fill my top 3 by send then telling me.

Zeebra hooked me up with an L40 and few others I was looking for. No pics of those.
    I also got a cheap v cutter I found online.

Thanks guys. All of you.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    I traded jr_p951 for a few AJ Fresh Rolleds and assorted sundry sticks. We did a 3 for 3, and while I admit that I cannot count as well, he sent me a Tatuaje VI Nobles robusto, Don Lino Africa Gordito, Black Pearl Rojo Toro, Partagas Cifuentes Febrero and a Omar Ortez 6x60.

I have not had any of these and was excited when I opened the package. It's almost like opening up presents at Christmas sometimes, lol!
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Got my azz handed down by this so called noob yesterday! For those that haven't gotten a chance to trade with Daniel, you should. Truely a standup guy....package was out super fast, with a killer selection of smokes. Thanks again for the trade Toombes....you are a welcome addition to the forums!