Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    Just got a package from one of our Robs...Rob1110 hit me up with fantastic PIF today. Total of Seven sticks. Hightlights include AB Tempus, Gurkha Blue Steel, 5 Vegas Limatada 08, and a huge Camacho San Luis Y Martinez. Awesome PIF Rob...top notch guy in my book.
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    Also got a F&G package from Agctribefan today. Andy sent some great sticks including one that I have been intrigued by and have yet to try; RyJ Viejo. Also included were many favorites including 5 Vegas 'A', Cu-Avana Intenso, Graycliff 1666, and Padron. Thanks Andy. I look forward to trying the viejo.
  • brsmith21brsmith21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 207
    phobicsquirrel:
    Got his end of our trade. He wanted to get his name on the good trader list and he gets it, and well deserved. Prompt shipping and cigars were packed safely. Thanks man, yours will be leaving the nest here asap!!!

Got my end of the trade from the squirrel. All good and a nice surprise too! (As if there were a doubt) Anyway, one more A plus to this well established trader. Thanks!
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Rob1110 threw a pair of 5 Vegas Limitadas (2008) my way today, alongside a Relic, a Gurkha (G?) and a few others. I'm sending him something nice back in the next few days I hope, but all in all he is an awesome guy. As a sidenote, Rob, you live like 40 minutes away from my hometown!
  • leonardleonard Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 359
    I just got the PIF from Brsmith21 today. He sent seven great smokes, most of which I havent tried yet. Thanks Bryan.
  • brsmith21brsmith21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 207
    Got the PIF from brc81 today. Good stuff. Thanks!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Received my end of a trade with our little squirrel buddy today. Looks like he's up to his tricks again, sending way more than we agreed on. Thanks for the trade.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    j0z3r:
    Received my end of a trade with our little squirrel buddy today. Looks like he's up to his tricks again, sending way more than we agreed on. Thanks for the trade.

You know , short of putting a shock collar on him , I don't think theres any controlling the Squirrel ...
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    gmill880:
    j0z3r:

You know , short of putting a shock collar on him , I don't think theres any controlling the Squirrel ...
    lol... hehe
    Received my movie pack from alien today, a nice pack of sticks and he included one of my favorites...a Swisher Sweet Blunt XL, grape flavored...hellz yeah. Also he included a little sample bottle of Gentleman's Jack, sweet. Thanks a lot for the awesome pack Tony.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Glad it all got there safe. I know you want to smoke that Grape XL right now, but you really should save it for a special occasion.
    alienmisprint:
    Glad it all got there safe. I know you want to smoke that Grape XL right now, but you really should save it for a special occasion.
    I'm gonna have a hard time hanging onto it for a couple months until my birthday...I might just petition a court to legally change it...man I wanna smoke that sucker. :)

Smells like grape bubblegum...mmm mmm good.
    j0z3r:
    alienmisprint:
    I'm gonna have a hard time hanging onto it for a couple months until my birthday...I might just petition a court to legally change it...man I wanna smoke that sucker. :)

Smells like grape bubblegum...mmm mmm good.
    Lol...
  • robert69165robert69165 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 219
    Hey guys, Ron (rdnstn) just hit me up with a great PIF package, instead of just the required 3 stoogies, Ron sent me 7! My humi is FULL! I recieved for him a Kristoff maduro, 2 Erin Go Bragh, a La Gloria Cubana, a box pressed Gurkah, a red label and a blue label 2000 club humidor cigars. I'll be your mooch anytime Ron, Thanks again for the great smokes!
  • rdnstnrdnstn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 991
    Glad that you like them. The Gurkha is a Gurkha Regent, one of my favorite cigars, and the club humidor cigars are the private label from my local B&M. I forget which was which, but the one that was in cello is their label that is blended by Rocky Patel and the other is blended by another top name but I can't remember right now. I'll check and get back to you.
    Got the movie trivia pack from Jason (thebody52) today, great selection of sticks. Had a Perdomo ESV, CAO Brazilia, Gurkha Sherpa, and a 5 Vegas Relic! I have been waiting to try a Relic for so long now, if the box had just had that one stick in it I would have been very happy. But to have it and 3 other excellent smokes in it, man, I am in an excellent mood. As a sidenote, it is going to be incredibly hard to let the Relic sit for even a few days. We'll see how long it lasts. Thanks Jason, you're an A+ trader in my book.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Ok, just got home today and got some props to pass...So in no particular order

I got my Fn'G package fro GMILL and wow dude, i thought you were only going to throw in 1 or 2 Punch Rare Corojos, not 4. I really love that stick and just got done burning one to the ground. Also included was a Gurkha Rare Breed(never had it), AF Don Carlos #2(SWEET!) and a Hemingway Especial(SWEETER!!) Thanks a ton Gene, always a top notch hell of a trader!

Big Ups to Robert for being one hell af a stand up guy! The first package he sent me got lost in transit so he fires off another package, i believe this one was a PIF. Awesome sticks including a CAO America i've been dying to try and a Cohiba(SWEET, i was out!). Thank you so much Rob, I think you may wanna be careful opening up your mailbox in the future, just sayin...

And finally a Bizzomb of Field Artillery proportion, ALIEN blew me up good with an Onyx Vintage 97, Bolivar Cofraida and a friggin Stradivarius! F$&K me dude, i've never even laid eyes on one of these. This round goes to you, but bomb wars are neeeever over :)

Everyday i'm reminded of what truly awesome people are on this board. I love you guys. And with all these new found sticks, and my second tupperdor busting at the seams i think it's time to start chucking a few grenades....
    Groovy, glad everything got there okay. Let me know what you think of the Cofradia, I know you dig Bolivars in general.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    glad everything arrived ok and welcome home man !!!
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    One more for Jo3zr. Got a bunch of sticks from the movie trivia game. Thanks a bunch!
    Rob1110:
    One more for Jo3zr. Got a bunch of sticks from the movie trivia game. Thanks a bunch!
    Hope you enjoy those "bonus" cigars Rob. :)
    HAHAHAHA! Forgot to mention those. I also got two VERY NICE El White Owl Reserva (blunts) Extra Tubos - I think they're watermelon infused. Very high end. Thanks Joe! Seriously, there were a few really nice cigars in there. Most of which, I haven't tried, so I'm excited.
    Got my end of a trade with Bacon Jay today, everything arrived in tip-top shape, A+ trader in my book.
  • hawaiianbasshawaiianbass Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 123
    I recieved his half of a trade over the weekend. Great guy to work with! Quick shipping and well packaged. CK
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    You guys are both great traders. I've been meaning to get on here for almost a week but i've been so busy at home now that the weather is finally getting better that i haven't had a chance to!!

hawaiian, alien, my hat's off to you two. awesome trade packages, much more than i was expecting!!
    One for Betasynn. Just got some sticks from him (we never really set up an official trade, I just had some stuff he wanted to try, so I offered to send it to him) and wow! Wasn't expecting anything, but some really nice stuff in there! Can't wait to try that Camacho Triple Maduro. Thanks Beta.
  • bass8844bass8844 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 416
    So Mr. Scrambler and I were working out a trade a little bit ago. Something came up on his side and that put things on hold...no big deal, we all have things that come up from time to time.

Then boom, out of the blue this guy surprises the heck out of me by going ahead and sending his part of the trade without even giving me a warning! I was quite surprised...and to top it off, all of the sticks that he sent out were top notch, hard to find sticks.

Alright buddy, you're end of our "trade" will be headed out in a couple of days. Thanks again!
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    I got my trade and MAW package from the infamous phobicsquirell today and some nice surpises too. Single best shipment of cigars ive gotten from anywhere to date. Thanks again Squirrell.
  • agctribefanagctribefan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 45
    I got my fun and games package from Jet mech today. He sent two of my favorites smokes (man o'war, and a gurkha centurian) and then 5 that I haven't tried before, including a RP decade. Awesome hit man. Thank you very much. Well worth the wait.
    Received my end of a trade with Jet today. Everything we agreed on plus some sweet extras. Thanks Vinny.