Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Bryan sent me an awesome package as part of a trade for some Padilla Hybrids. Great trader, they got here wrapped and fantastic. A whole array of premium smokes, this man single-handedly granted me about 5 out of ten smokes I was looking to try! The Verdadero Organic, a Carlos Torano Exodus, an Onyx Reserve, a CAO Black, a... wow, the list just goes on. And a Habano Nub, which (and I know I shouldn't do this) just smoked and wow, just a fantastic smoke with a cup of ice coffee and a nice night drive. So fantastic, thank you so much! I hope you enjoy the return package I sent!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    mustluvcigars:
    Just opened my PIF from gmill, WOW three favea, one i have yet to try and an OPUSX, love you man!!way more generous than need be for a mooch game, Thanks again gmill.

Glad they arrived a-ok ...enjoy buddy...
    I'll get a question up probably after work tonight ...
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Just got my mystery sticks in from Betasynn, along with three nice bonus sticks. Thanks man, I appreciate it!
    Wow. So I just got a big hit from our brother Tony (alienmisprint) and I'm floored. This was part of a trade (that I messed up, by the way, and mixed up my people so sent two trades to the wrong people; thankfully that'd being rectified but it'll be the last time I mail our four packages in one day.)
    So; this guy sent me a Don Peppin Series JJ (which I've been dying to try since I tasted the cc) a Gurkha Legend, a 5 Vegas Relic, a Gurkha Beast, another one of these Gurkha's that just has G all the way around the edge of the band, a Rocky Patel Cuban blend, a Man o' War, a Bolivar, a Bolivar Habano, and the ultra-sweet icing on the cake, a Fuente Fuente Opus X!!!! Wow, Tony, you are indeed the man. Thank you so much; you're certainly made a target of yourself this summer ;)
    Glad it got there, and the other Gurkha, the perfecto, is a Centurian, one of my favorites. Hope you enjoy 'em all.
  • brc81brc81 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 249
    mustluvcigars blew the doors off my house today with his PIF package. He went way over the top and sent tons of 5 Vegas, RP, and a Man O'War. Looking forward to all of them.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I got some cigars from alien today from a little trade we bootlegged onto his MAW. So needless to say he came through with flying colors, but also made me look bad on the extras included. I usually go a bit overboard, but the one time I reel myself in, I get bombed. Thanks Tony, appreciate it man.
    And I got Jo's half of our trade/MAW box just now. Dude, you have no reason to feel bad at all. Came through with the MAW, the three sticks for trade, plus an extra three. The only cigars in here I have already tried are the Tatuaje (which I love by the way) and the Bolivar. I actually smoked an Oliva MB3 this morning, so the MB2 in this pack will be getting smoked soon to compare. I'll probably give a day of rest.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I got a Fun and Games Package today from our man in NOLA , Scrambler.
    He sent an unbelievable package that included a Partagas Serie D #4, A Cohiba Robusto, A Nub Habano, ( notice a theme here yet) A victor Sinclair Vintage, and a Nestor Placencia Maduro. What a generous surprise.. Thanks a ton Scram. That was very generous of you..
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    I just received a fun & games package from Gmill. A fine package with some favorites and a couple that I have yet to try. Favorites include, ITC 10th, Punch Rare Corojo, and LFD Cameroon Cab (love this and it is hard to find). New ones for me are the RP Spring collection 2009 and the LFD Salomon. That salomon looks amazing. This is a great F&G package Gene. Thanks again!
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    brandon let me knwo what you think of the RP Spring. I just had one yesterday and was pleased, unlike the other rp seasonals so far it didn't seem young.
    Received a great pack of sticks today from brc81. Included a Gurkha Titan and a Quintero which I have not smoked yet and 3 other favorites in sizes I have not had. A RyJ Reserva Real, Aurora 1495 (love these), RyJ Viejo I believe a very tasty smoke. brc81 is a good trader and standup guy, thanks brc81.
    I just wanted to give props to our good friend Dep. While I was on my hiatus, he nailed me with some very big bang for your buck sticks including but not limited to a Padron 1926. Always a good BOTL, but he knows that this means war ...
  • BigginBiggin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 52
    I already posted on the PIF thread, but I got my package from brc81 today and was thrilled.  He hooked me up with an abundance of cigars that I've never had including three 5 Vegas that I was anxious to try.  I already smoked the 5 Vegas Gold.  Fantastic!
    Just got my end of a trade with Beta in the mail via brsmith, lol. Little mix-up, no big deal, but it gives credit to both of these guys being good traders. As far as the trade, Beta hooked it up with some very nice smokes on top of the Defiances we agreed on, including a local blend from his B&M that I cannot wait to try. Thanks again bro!
    Our BOTL Doug sent me an AMAZING trade package, which included a whole crapload of amazing cigars. I tore into the bag, which was heavy I might add, and took out the following:
    1. CAO Italia x2. I don't hear a ton mentioned about them, but I always wanted to try them, just afraid to spend on something I knew nothing about. VERY excited to smoke these, it's taking a fair amount of willpower now to light one up now.
    2. Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ, which I've heard great things about. Now that I have this in my Humi, I'll be able to smoke the other without feeling bad. Very excited to try this one.
    3. Oliva G Maduro x2. I really like Oliva, and I'd run fresh out of anything they produced. Tried the regular G a little while ago, and I loved it, so this should be exciting. They're also the smaller sized ones, which is great because I have this weakness where I only buy torpedo or robusto cigars. I don't really know why, it just sort of happens. It'll be great to have some short smokes now!
    4. 5 Vegas Gold x2. I love 5 Vegas, and have never gotten a bad stick by them. It'll be awesome to try one of their main lines! I have heard nothing but good things about the gold, so I'm very excited to try it.
    5. CAO Black, CAO VR x2. I have yet to try the VR, and I'm very excited to do so. The wrapper is very enticing.
    6. CAO Gold: Another cigar I've never tried, I've generally stayed away from milder cigars until recently; as a result, I have nothing good to smoke early on; this solves my problem, with the perfect after breakfast cigar!
    7. 5 Vegas Cask Strength. This is the cigar that first wowed me, one of the very first I got in a trade from Rob or Joe. It was an eye opening experience, and I'm amazingly excited to get to open this bad boy up.
    8. Tierra Del Sol. Never heard of this stick, but it's a big boy with a great, earthy smell. I'm going to try this in a few days when they get all settled.
    9. Cu-avana Intenso. I've heard about this one, and I'm excited to give it a try. Looks gorgeous in it's cello, with a fantastic construction.
    10. The nub habano. One of my top three cigars, so far anyway. Along with the don pepin cc, this has a great, spicy, taste. I can never get enough of these.

All in all, Doug is a fantastic trader, and if anybody gets an opportunity to trade with this guy, take it! He's fantastic.

Just got my movie trivia pack in from Garen, had some nice sticks in there. Among them was a RP Renaissance, which I am stoked about, and a Perdomo Lot 23 Natural. I haven't tried the natural of the Lot 23's so I'm looking forward to that as well. Thanks again Garen, I appreciate it!
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    No problem man, I was browsing through my B&M and spied an odd band in the RP section, lo and behold it was a Renaissance, bought one for the pass and one for myself :) Oh and put some age on em, they can't be more than a few weeks old.
    Good deal, thanks for the heads up, will do.
  • brsmith21brsmith21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 207
    Got my package from Betasynn via Alienmisprint. Nice selection from Beta and thanks to Alien for relaying them my way. ;) Nothing like a little teamwork to keep things going smooth.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Got my end of a trade with Betasynn today as well. We traded for 10 Padilla's and some extra's He included a RP Decade, A Man O' War, A Vibe ? (B&M Local stick?) and one other that I can't remember right now. Thanks Beta and your name is secure on the good traders list, IMO.
  • brsmith21brsmith21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 207
    Got the trade from robert69165 for some Gurkha Park Aves and several extras. Good stuff, super quick. Thanks!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Bass sent me a "sorry" package for being light on postage with a pass, I told him not to worry about it but he went a head and sent one anyway. Very generous and another reason why people on here are fantastic.

And then there is Rob, knowing my Birthday was May 19th he surprised me with a package and it was a nice little package with a few goodies, a opus X (fan-freakin-tastic), a padilla burberry, limitada 08 and some others which are new to me. Again, a stand up crowd we have here!
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    Glad it arrived safe and sound and you were happy with what I sent. Happy belated, dude. I think I was an idiot and left the price on the opus (the only one I got in a b&m). Thought about that as I was going through cigars last night....so, just ignore that.
  • robert69165robert69165 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 219
    I just recieved my end of a trade with Bryan (brsmith21) that was supposed to be a 5 for 5 trade. What I recieved were some very premium sticks oh and instead of 5 he sent 7 which are : 1 Camacho, 1Verdadero, 1 Cigar.com house blend Cameroon, 1 Oliva series G, 1 Partagas, 1 Padilla series 68, and 1 box pressed CAO Maduro. Thanks Bryan for the great smokes, I hope you will enjoy what I had sent. Thanks for the great trade!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got a mystery cigar pack from Tumbler today, a couple of nice extras too, an RP Decade (I've been getting a lot of those recently, keep 'em coming and I won't actually have to buy any) and a DPG My Father robusto, I've been wanting to try another size of that smoke. Thanks for the pack Tumbler, I'll have some reviews up...shortly?
    I'm not sure who or what I've traded with, and without internet at the house (thanks to a certain housemate) it's been tough to keep up. I've made very good trades with alienmisprint, laker, brsmith, and got a killer package from brc81. Just making sure I got everybody, as they're all fantastic traders who fully deserve credit.

phobicsquirrel:
    a padilla burberry
    WTF?!?
    Got my end of a trade with Vulchor. It was as described with a bonus Padilla Obsidian, I've never bought one of these but they keep finding their way into my humi. I ain't complaining!

To top it off Mr. Vulchor shipped the sticks in a Nording box. Thats some nice packaging brother! Vulchor is good people in my book!