Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

BORK FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    t_evan50:
    Well on behalf of Team Snow I want to thank the Jets defense for not stopping BenJarvis Green-Elis. I really wasn't supposed to win lastnight, but I'll take it. Now if the Titans can remember that they have one of the best runners in the league maybe I can do some damage. Doubt it tho.
    Go get em Ev... avenge me! AVENGE ME!!!!!! :-)

• t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    I don't see it happening Sniper. But I promise to yell at the tv and point out how much better I could do than any of my players or their coaches, every sunday. LOL
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Playoffs, baby!!!
    Wanted to wish everyone good luck today..... (It's bad luck not to wish everyone good luck ;-) )
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    looks like the Nut Sackers have dominated all season but refuse to win in the playoffs...
    Well, I'm out. It was fun, fellas. Good luck to the rest of the playoff contenders!
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Ladies and Gentleman, the time has come....the matchup is here, put the women and children to bed

Vulchors upstart team of misfits....full with over 30 waiver wire transactions, a starting back down in week 1, a QB out for a quarter season, receivers going for 30 one week and 0 the next, no defense to count on, and in the toughest fantasy footbal division out there---------tries to knock off...

The Evil Empire. The Commishes Team. The team who was "randomly" selected to the best pick in the draft. The only team in the nation that somewhow has A.P., Foster, M.J.D., Brady, and R. White---and claims to do so justly and with chivalrous honor.

David vs Goliath, The Jets vs The Colts (SB II), Tyson vs Douglas, an Anorexic vs a 3 foot hoagie---------Come one, come all for this showdown this Sunday...............LOL, Just messin Rob----but gotta hype it some.
    yeah, my boys had a nice comeback... I thought I was done for sure...man... good thing I cheated!
    Well I made it through one game thanks to the Titans remembering that they still have Chris Johnson. Now....who wants to lend me a wide receiver or two?
    gonna need ANOTHER comeback... thanks to MJD and Foster COMBINING for 11 points... they usually combine for about 35... thanks guys
    Well now I hate Micheal Vick even more! LOL. Congrats to Foster and good luck you guys, it's been fun.
    well I needed a big game from AP tonight... but Adrian Peterson (ankle, knee) has been declared inactive for Monday's Week 15 game.

so possibly the best fantasy backfield ever assembled put up a combined 11 points... on average, they score about 55...
    Wow-----wow. Robb, I wanted to win and am glad I did----but I do feel for ya a bit. The best team here BY FAR, but fantasy football can be a ***. I have had 12-0 teams twice and lost the championship, so I feel ya. I thought you might have time to start Gerhardt, so I was a bit worried, but such it is. Been a fun season, one game left----LETS DO IT.
    man... so when I saw that AP was out, it benched him and plugged in Gerhart... i'm sure there is no way he gets 23 points, but what the hell... so I log back in to check his progress and he is NOT in my lineup... not sure what happened... i benched AP, activated Gerhart and hit submit... but it went wonky somewhere... what a BAD fantasy day
    I can go in an change it as League Manager... is that fair? I mean I put him in my lineup before the games started... and it probably won't matter, but I don't feel right just doing it...
    Win the 3rd place game---you still make out with 65, more than the guy who losesmthe championship game....so not all is lost. But again, I truly feel your pain.
    yeah... just bugs me that I plugged the guy in and now he is on my bench... but it's not even gonna matter...
    Championship Game........1 more win for the underdog baby....cmonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    well it is all coming down to trading MJD for Vick/. Big game from Vick and I'm Gold not so good and its Daves season. Best of luck Dave should be an interesting finish!
    U2 man......I sat online for probably 20mins yesterday deciding between Davis and Winslow at TE. Finally, I said to my wife 2 names and to pick one----she took Davis, Not blaming her at all, as I shouldve just listened ti the hunch inside. I can still win, but I think Winslow wouldve made it a done deal-----as for now, I truly think your going to nab me by 1-9 points.
    Holy SSSSSSSSSSSSHIT. 77-76 for the championship!!!! I think Im gonna have a heart attack, never watched a Vikings game so intently in my life. Had a good league guys, hope we can do it again next year. Foster, I feel for ya buddy...what a freakin game. Thanks for doing in Rob.
    Stupid Vikings suck all year then decide to ruin the year. Damn close farthest I've ever made it. Good game Dave thanks Rob for setting this up! I'll get ya next year
    I still cant believe I won the thing. I mean Im glad to get the gift card, big time-----BUT, to do it after drafting (within the first 4 rounds) Steve Smith and Ryan Grant-----Ryan Grant with the 14th pick no less................I am rather proud of good matchup selections on my part each week and a hell of a use of the waiver wire.
    I've played 2 years and never won with who I drafted nor has anyone who has won. You need to get the good pickups and maybe a trade or two. I have to say I think I would have had a much worse year if I hadn't traded MJD for Vick
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    sirfoster83:
    I've played 2 years and never won with who I drafted nor has anyone who has won. You need to get the good pickups and maybe a trade or two. I have to say I think I would have had a much worse year if I hadn't traded MJD for Vick
    And I would have had a better year if I hadnt dropped Vick to the waiver wire when the coach said Kolb was coming back as the starter lol. I have to say, I had a good time though, and had a bit of a comeback after going 0-5 the first five games. And the first win was against Rob, who was undefeated at that point. sweet redemption.
    Alright Commish-----where do I meet to pick up the winnings?:)
    I have decided to place my loss on McFadden and Jackson. I will never draft them again..... maybe I have a horrible memory
    it was a hellova season boys! I'm glad you all enjoyed it... i think this was a pretty successful league... I will go over everything and figure out who gets what and post that up soon... I'll need the email addresses of the winners which i believe are Vulchor, sirfoster and t_evan (He won the Connie division right?)... so if you know you won something, PM me the email you want the gift cert sent to...

i'm pretty busy today and tomorrow and am out of town for the weekend, so it may not be until Mon or Tue that I get a chance to get it all straight...

Congrats again to Vulchor to winning this thing!!! no offense brother, but I don't know how you did it (for all the reasons you stated above)!

lets do it again next year!
    No offense taken at all man, I hear ya. What did it was 5 things for me (obviously Ive spent too much time thinking about it)------pm iimcoming to you sir

1. Dwayne Bowe---huge games, right times2. Terrell Owens---huge games, greatly undervalued at draft3. Thomas Jones getting the time share w/Charles when I needed it4. Over 30 waiver wire transactions---Derrick Mason, Danny Woodhead, B. Westbrook, Colts Defense-----all did just enough the 1 week I needed them too.5. LUCK
    Yea I "won" the conn. division. Not sure anyone really "won" it. LOL Can't wait till next season. PM to you Rob.