Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

BORK FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Comments

• surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    I lost by one freakin point, and my RB had 99 yards. one yard from a tie. That makes it the third time I have lost by 2 points or less, I am officially cursed.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Arian Foster is unreal... I think Peyton Hillis is probably more of Fantasy MVP given that he wasn't even drafted in most leagues, but Foster is carrying me... well, AP is helping a little too... beyond those 2 guys, my team did very little... the bubble has to burst at some point... this is the only time I have EVER had a good football team... ever
    You're givin me a crazy battle RIPP! up by 16 going into monday night... I have the Skin's DEF and Cooley... but I think I am headed to my 2nd loss of the season... If I would have only played Crabtree or Holmes over Sims-Walker!!!
  • RippRipp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 125
    Yeah I think this is the craziest Fantasy game I have ever seen. Without Calvin Johnson's touchdown and Mike Wallace going ape ***... If only you would have picked up a better defense matchup than the Skins. Mike Vick is gonna rip them apart. And what the hell is Tom Brady doing out there? I was throwing quite a few four letter words at him last night. I hate Tom Brady on so many levels (tuck rule anyone?) but last night was a whole new hate. I hope its not a nail biter tonight.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Ripp:
    Yeah I think this is the craziest Fantasy game I have ever seen. Without Calvin Johnson's touchdown and Mike Wallace going ape ***... If only you would have picked up a better defense matchup than the Skins. Mike Vick is gonna rip them apart. And what the hell is Tom Brady doing out there? I was throwing quite a few four letter words at him last night. I hate Tom Brady on so many levels (tuck rule anyone?) but last night was a whole new hate. I hope its not a nail biter tonight.
    +1 on Tom Brady. Never did like the guy even when he played at Michigan. Very arrogant in his interviews and I could go on and on. Esp about someone who takes grooming tips from Farve!!! I really hated last nights game and his spike in the end zone really showed how much of a class act this guy is not.

That being said he is a pretty good point scorer in Fantasy leagues. Oh ya I want to vent about injuries as well. If I pick a player he is bound to either be injuried and out or not playing up to his full potential. No joke it's a team curse for me.
    robbyras:
    You're givin me a crazy battle RIPP! up by 16 going into monday night... I have the Skin's DEF and Cooley... but I think I am headed to my 2nd loss of the season... If I would have only played Crabtree or Holmes over Sims-Walker!!!
    I think the 'skins are gonna sink you. This game is getting ugly
    I can't believe that I waived Vick at the beginning of the season. biggest regret. What about you guys? Biggest regret this season?
    surfingzeeko:
    I can't believe that I waived Vick at the beginning of the season. biggest regret. What about you guys? Biggest regret this season?
    renewing my 49ers season tix
  • RippRipp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 125
    robbyras:
    surfingzeeko:
    Highlight of my day...
    Ripp:
    robbyras:
    surfingzeeko:
    Highlight of my day...
    My buddy did same except he has Lions tickets. Least they play on Thanksgiving so I might get to see the lose.
    Ripp:
    robbyras:
    surfingzeeko:
    Highlight of my day...
    but wait... Troy Smith is the savior... so what if he was released at 25...

at least I was able to sell the Saints and Raider tix for 4x face value... that helped
    robbyras:
    Ripp:
    robbyras:
    surfingzeeko:
    Highlight of my day...

at least I was able to sell the Saints and Raider tix for 4x face value... that helped
    Nice. I have yet to go to a NFL game in person, unfortunately LA lost it's team...s. At least we have the Lakers! 10-2 baby woooo!!!
    surfingzeeko:
    robbyras:
    Ripp:
    robbyras:
    surfingzeeko:
    Highlight of my day...

Nice. I have yet to go to a NFL game in person, unfortunately LA lost it's team...s. At least we have the Lakers! 10-2 baby woooo!!!
    Does anyone still watch the NBA?
    Sandman1am:
    surfingzeeko:
    robbyras:
    Ripp:
    robbyras:
    surfingzeeko:
    Highlight of my day...

Does anyone still watch the NBA?
    The what?
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    I do Sandman.....whats up buddy
    Vulchor:
    I do Sandman.....whats up buddy
    LOL well was thinking a new game but needed some input...but was kind of a joke too. Know there are a little following, just didn't know how big.
    I think most people are just thinking, "why bother? the Lakers are unstoppable anyways, we know how this season is going to end" LOL jk
    Man I was hoping to take down Goliath again this week, but it wasn't meant to be. Crazy week all around.
    We are heading into the last week of the regular season... The top 8 teams will make the playoffs

The standings as of now are:
    #1 Nut Sackers
    #2 Chicago Crackheads
    #3 Vulchor's Villans
    #4 Team Foster
    #5 Cigarface .
    #6 TatuajeVI TM4
    #7 Team Snow
    #8 Rockford Bonecrushers
    #9 Sitting At The Bar will need an upset this week
    #10 Team With No Game will need a miracle

#3 BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!I want in the other division, or to redo the MJD trade!!!!All the hard work of the regular season can be canceled out by one huge game of a no one in the postseason, humbug!......thank you my whining is over.
    MJD has only scored 18 more points than Bradshaw... just sayin... =P

plus it looks like AP is gonna be limping through the playoffs for me... that could be bad
    yeah, the Connecticut is like the NFC west
    robbyras:
    LoLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. The best part is the 7-9 (8-8 if lucky) team that wins that NFC West will get a HOME PLAYOFF GAME!!!!! Against likely a 10 win Bears, Saints, Bucs, or Giants team
    Vulchor:
    robbyras:
    LoLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. The best part is the 7-9 (8-8 if lucky) team that wins that NFC West will get a HOME PLAYOFF GAME!!!!! Against likely a 10 win Bears, Saints, Bucs, or Giants team
    MAN I hope its the Niners... those tix will sell!!!
    Until the Gore injury---I would have taken the 'Niners, and I still think they are the "best" team in the division. Lots of in division games for the teams down the stretch, so shoudl be exiciting-----even if its terrible football exciting.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Vulchor:
    #3 BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!I want in the other division, or to redo the MJD trade!!!!All the hard work of the regular season can be canceled out by one huge game of a no one in the postseason, humbug!......thank you my whining is over.
    I dont wanna hear it Mr #3 Man! Last week, my Aaron Rodgers put up 30 POINTS for me!

Only to be OUTSCORED by Steve F'n Johnson from the BuffaBlo Bills.

WHO THE F IS STEVE JOHNSON FER CHRISSAKES?!?!?!?!?

Just one more kick in the NUTZ in a rough season.

• lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Man.... This is more tense than the time my proctologist told me: "You're gonna feel a little pressure...."
    robbyras:
    Yeah, definitely the "mild" teams LOL jk
    So, the playoffs are upon us... and yes, we have an NFC West situation... A 4-way tie for the Connecticut Conference lead... and yes, all teams are 6-7... The tie breaker is Points Scored and therefore, Team Snow is the Connecticut Conference Champ! The Nut Sackers, with a sexy 10-2 record, are the Maduro Conference Champs!

Why does it matter who won their division? Well, because that team wins some $$$...
    Here is the original prize breakdown:
    Total in The Pot = $250
    Each Division Champ - $40
    3rd Place (winner of 3rd place Bowl) - $25
    2nd Place (Super Bowl Loser) - $45
    Champ (Super Bowl Winner) - $100

So congrats to Team Snow and The Nut Sackers for winning their divisions!

The Top 8 teams are still in the hunt for the remaining prizes, so make sure you set your lineups and all that good stuff!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Well on behalf of Team Snow I want to thank the Jets defense for not stopping BenJarvis Green-Elis. I really wasn't supposed to win lastnight, but I'll take it. Now if the Titans can remember that they have one of the best runners in the league maybe I can do some damage. Doubt it tho.