Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

BORK FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Coldbeer, drop feely add janikowski
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    robbyras:
    HAHA... you guys are funny... well ESPN projections thinks I am gonna lose this week... they somehow have Ryan Torain scoring more than MJD... I'm not sure I guy that... but you never know...

random WR question... in another league I have to pick 2 of the following :Boldin, Welker and Harvin... I'm leaning toward Boldin and Wlker... any thoughts? it is not a PPR league, fyi...
    I think you're leaning correctly Commish - Harvin is too unreliable because 1) a migraine can make him a last-minute scratch and he gets them ALL THE DAMNED TIME, and 2) he has a tendency to disappear sometimes.

Then again, I am only a lowly rookie who is (about to be) 2-4... :-D

• lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    The Sniper:
    robbyras:
    HAHA... you guys are funny... well ESPN projections thinks I am gonna lose this week... they somehow have Ryan Torain scoring more than MJD... I'm not sure I guy that... but you never know...

random WR question... in another league I have to pick 2 of the following :Boldin, Welker and Harvin... I'm leaning toward Boldin and Wlker... any thoughts? it is not a PPR league, fyi...
    I think you're leaning correctly Commish - Harvin is too unreliable because 1) a migraine can make him a last-minute scratch and he gets them ALL THE DAMNED TIME, and 2) he has a tendency to disappear sometimes.

Then again, I am only a lowly rookie who is (about to be) 2-4... :-D

That's a tough call. All are good pick ups. Welker hasn't done anything spectacular, but he's been consistent and with Moss gone, he should get more looks. Boldin has been anything but cosistent.... 100 points one week, 0 the next. And Harvin is a pretty solid producer who might see more passes with Moss added to the mix.

If I had to pick, I'd go with Harvin or Welker......
    Somewhere the 72 dolphins are popping champagne... cuz it looks like I won't go undefeated this year... Stands to reason that's i'd fall to an 0-5 team... something had to give... not sure who the owner of Team with no Game is... but congrats on the W
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    robbyras:
    Somewhere the 72 dolphins are popping champagne... cuz it looks like I won't go undefeated this year... Stands to reason that's i'd fall to an 0-5 team... something had to give... not sure who the owner of Team with no Game is... but congrats on the W
    LOL had the same thing happen in my league....not to me of course I'm no where near undefeated. I am praying for a good game out of MJD tonight thou. Guy I'm playing has me by 8 pts but Sims-Walker to play tonight. Should be close if you aske me.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    yeah that was me! at least i took down the big dog with my one W lol
    surfingzeeko:
    yeah that was me! at least i took down the big dog with my one W lol
    ZEE-KO! ZEE-KO! ZEE-KO!!!!

The King is dead! LONG LIVE THE KING!!! LOL

• JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Wth so I'm looking at my score and I know Ryan threw a td and it's not showing!
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Finally it updated lol. I'm so jumpy with bugs because of fallout new Vegas lol.
    So I decided not to start Kenny Britt this week because he wasn't starting due to a bar fight this week. he is the scoring leader with 40 points. FML
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    surfingzeeko:
    So I decided not to start Kenny Britt this week because he wasn't starting due to a bar fight this week. he is the scoring leader with 40 points. FML
    hahaha I'm playing Tat in our league and he sat him too! It will be the reason why I win this week.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    pnaylon:
    Haha ive never put together a fantasy team. Can I just pick every saints player? SUPERBOWL #2 WHODAT!!!

Yeah How about those Saints today! My Browns took them to the cleaners! Have a Nice day!the AInts are Back!
    6-1 kids... just sayin
    robbyras:
    6-1 kids... just sayin
    CHEATER! Just sayin... :-D

HA! if you're referring to the MJD trade, I'd be better off with Bradshaw i think
  • RippRipp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 125
    Yeah you guys fed Robby a great team :) But my "Bye" week is behind me so look out ladies!
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Commish-----6-1? Best pick in the "random" draft"? Gloating about it?--------I smell treachery.
    Vulchor:
    Commish-----6-1? Best pick in the "random" draft"? Gloating about it?--------I smell treachery.
    ha... 3rd is hardly the best pick, but if you are gonna let AP fall to the third pick it's a different story... but let's be real... I am winning, for the most part, because Arian Foster... and that was complete luck on my part, so what can you do... and yes, 6-1 comes with required gloating...
    I remember saying on draft night I wanted that Foster kid-----but alas, no luck. Of course, I dont think anyone thought he would be quite this impressive---and certainly not the 40 point game. However, on my side, I didnt think Ryan Grant would exit stage left during the first week either.
    Vulchor:
    I remember saying on draft night I wanted that Foster kid-----but alas, no luck. Of course, I dont think anyone thought he would be quite this impressive---and certainly not the 40 point game. However, on my side, I didnt think Ryan Grant would exit stage left during the first week either.
    Thats what Ryan Grant gets for being a Packer! GO BEARS!!! :-D
    The Sniper:
    Vulchor:
    How do you keep bears out of your backyard? Put an endzone in it.
    surfingzeeko:
    The Sniper:
    Vulchor:
    How do you keep bears out of your backyard? Put an endzone in it.
    LMAO! Nice one Zeek!
    i think karma just *** slapped me lol. I just lost Ryan Torain and Kenny Britt to hamstring injuries FML! two of my best players, gone indefinitely. on top of that, I lost to the only other team that had a high enough score to beat me. 2-6, here we come wooo!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    I gotta say zeek I was S**ting my pants at the end of that game lastnight. Can't believe I pulled that out. After 20pts by your kicker and TE I figured I was done.
    lol yeah if kenny didn't injure his hammy in the first quarter, it would have been an interesting game for you tonight lol
    Yea I figured I was hosed for sure. Rough football week all the way around.
    Ouch.... OUCH..... OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Sniper:
    Ouch.... OUCH..... OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man Its gunna be close tonight sniper. Better you than me. LOL
    Had more points than every other team in the league, except the one I played. What an effin joke, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH