Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• brc81brc81 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 249
    I'm going to have to agree with the others. The 25 post requirement can be achieved in a few days or quicker.
  • BigginBiggin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 52
    How unfortunate!  I feel that the 25 post requirement isn't too restrictive at all - if you have an agenda and are only pushing out posts to achieve other goals.  As for me, I don't think I have enough to say yet.  This leaves me in a horrible situation.  I can either waste everyone's time across multiple threads with insignificant posts, or I can wait the many months it would take for me to make the appropriate number of posts that I find to be legitimate.  I have been reading these forums for months now; as a result, I respect the people here too much to waste their collective time.  Sometimes, taking a risk is worth it.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Biggin:
    How unfortunate!  I feel that the 25 post requirement isn't too restrictive at all - if you have an agenda and are only pushing out posts to achieve other goals.  As for me, I don't think I have enough to say yet.  This leaves me in a horrible situation.  I can either waste everyone's time across multiple threads with insignificant posts, or I can wait the many months it would take for me to make the appropriate number of posts that I find to be legitimate.  I have been reading these forums for months now; as a result, I respect the people here too much to waste their collective time.  Sometimes, taking a risk is worth it.
    Well biggin.. we can debate you into qualification in about a day or two...
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    kaspera79:
    Biggin:

Welcome back Kas ...
    So, I did the math...and since it is the community that demands I make the posts, I guess it isn't really wasting your time.  I still don't feel that I have much to share.
    gmill880:
    kaspera79:
    Biggin:

Welcome back Kas ...
    I have just been working twelve hour days for a while... Never really gone.. Thanks Gene-O
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Biggin:
    So, I did the math...and since it is the community that demands I make the posts, I guess it isn't really wasting your time.  I still don't feel that I have much to share.
    That's my kind of math...2+2=25 :). My suggestion: Drink a beer, read a book and smoke a cigar. If you post those in the respective "Whatcha ____ tonight" threads, you'll clear out three posts right there...another one if you reply to this. As for wasting anyone's time, well we're all on here, right?, that means we've mostly got time to waste.
    See Bigg's Joe and I know how to stack up some posts.. Along with others here, twenty five in a day or two is really not a difficult task. Just post a few LOL's in response to some joke, a few " thanks Guys", next thing you know, your in the games...I want you to join the games so we can see what you have in your humidors !!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Yep. Good to see ya around posting some kas. Those long days are a beeyatch.
    The newbie now has the requisite 25 posts.  One of them even makes up for the content that all of the others lack.

So...I say, again..
    brc81, I'll be your cigar.com mooch!
  • brc81brc81 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 249
    Biggin:
    The newbie now has the requisite 25 posts.  One of them even makes up for the content that all of the others lack.

So...I say, again..
    brc81, I'll be your cigar.com mooch!
    Awesome! PM me your info and any preferences you may have.
    I sent my info.  Now the wait is on.  I'm crazy excited!
    HEY, YOU GUYS...

WHO WANTS TO BE MY MOOCH???
    See Bigg's wasn't that easy... Nice to have you as a regular and in the games..
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    yeah welcome to the games I think you'll find almost eneryone here overly generous 'Biggs
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Biggin, if nobody has stepped up to the plate, I'd be happy to be your mooch.
    Awesome!  betasynn, send me a PM with your info and I'll get to it.
    I got my package of cigars today.  And, there was much rejoicing!  brc81 was exceedingly generous.  I was lucky to be his mooch.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Beta, there is a question that needs to be asked here!
    Hey, guys.  I just want to make sure that I haven't screwed anything up here as I am new to the whole PIF thing.  My moocher never sent me a PM with his info, and obviously he hasn't put up his own question.  Please tell me I haven't done anything wrong.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Sounds like someone messsed up other than you Biggin----I am new to the board as well----as least belonging to it, read it for awhile and think there is an issue. I am looking to answser that magic question any day now myself as well as ask it before next week. So exciting, like waiting for the birth child-----well not quite...but you get he idea.....lol:)
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Biggin:
    Hey, guys.  I just want to make sure that I haven't screwed anything up here as I am new to the whole PIF thing.  My moocher never sent me a PM with his info, and obviously he hasn't put up his own question.  Please tell me I haven't done anything wrong.
    Nope if he never sent you his addy and you didn't send out any stick I believe the rules are he has been skipped, I'm pretty sure you only have 24- 48 hours to post up.

Looks like you need a new mooch.
    Biggin, from one newbie looking to impress people on here as a new guy, to another guy in the same boat----if the offer remains on the table....let me know and I will gladly be your cigar.com mooch.
    I hope betasynn doesn't feel like I'm screwing him over, but it has been days and I still haven't got a PM.  So, Vulchor, I guess you can be my mooch.  PM me your info, and I will get a package together.
    Sent a PM Biggin-----you got my info.
    Quick little question for everyone.... Anyone want to be my ccom mooch this fine Holiday weekend????
  • robert69165robert69165 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 219
    Hey Vulchor nice to meet you, I'll be your mooch er this weekend. PM sent.
    Sounds great Robert---I was getting worried with no takers it seemed. I will have your package out tomorrow or Wednesday.
  • robert69165robert69165 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 219
    Now who wantrs to be my mooch?
    Package will be out first thing tomorrow Robert- Couldnt get there today as the pregnant wife is in the hospital with a kidney stone-----it keeps getting better and better I guess