Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Thank You Laker----You have soothed my ego:) Hope you and everyone here has a good weekend.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    mcso22:
    gmill880:
    Hey bro ...no disrespect ...but check out the rules in the first post of this thread . Welcome aboard and we look forward to seeing ya in the games pretty soon ...

Thanks for the welcome and I'm sorry for not reading the rules entirely first, (that's what I get for just skimming over them lol). I look forward to chatting on here with everyone and hopefully picking up a few, (or a lot of) pointers along the way.

Glad to have ya aboard and look forward to your input ...this is a great place tp learn or just share ideas/thoughts at ...
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    mcso22:
    gmill880:
    Hey bro ...no disrespect ...but check out the rules in the first post of this thread . Welcome aboard and we look forward to seeing ya in the games pretty soon ...

Thanks for the welcome and I'm sorry for not reading the rules entirely first, (that's what I get for just skimming over them lol). I look forward to chatting on here with everyone and hopefully picking up a few, (or a lot of) pointers along the way.

Yeah like G says, welcome aboard and it will be no time at all until you are playing with all of us.
    Once you have your 25 posts start asking around for a small trade or two (I have been known to trade with newer members, as have others). After you got a couple of trades or you have entered into a pass or whatever and you get a good report for the transaction in the good traders thread... you are off and running. Before long you will be trading and giving and recieving more cigars then you ever thought you would. Just ask my wife, LOL.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    laker1963:
    mcso22:
    gmill880:

Yeah like G says, welcome aboard and it will be no time at all until you are playing with all of us.
    Once you have your 25 posts start asking around for a small trade or two (I have been known to trade with newer members, as have others). After you got a couple of trades or you have entered into a pass or whatever and you get a good report for the transaction in the good traders thread... you are off and running. Before long you will be trading and giving and recieving more cigars then you ever thought you would. Just ask my wife, LOL.

Never a truer statement ...
  • robert69165robert69165 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 219
    Hey vulchor, Bro! I'll be your mooch if the offer is still on the table, PM sent, Now who wants to be my mooch?
    FINALLYYYYYY, A mooch!!!!! Robert glad for you to be my mooch again, I was getting a complex here about people not wanting my cigar (no pun intended). I will get a package out to you ASAP and give the tracking number when I have it.
    Robert you package was mailed out tonight at the post office after hours. Should be there by Monday, hope you enjoy bro.
    I WILL NOT be your mooch, cause it seems silly since you were mine---but I am thinkin of you sir and think its a damn shame no one wants to mooch:)
    Rrripppp.... (opening the mooch chow) anyone up for some Alec Bradly tempus perfectos or a CAO America, not saying these are part of a package...but could be!?
  • brsmith21brsmith21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 207
    Well. it's been almost 3 weeks since my last mooch, so I'll step up since no one else did. :^) Let me know if you need my address; you might still have it from the mystery mooch.
    Hey Bryan! Yeah I still have your address, I will ship out those sticks by wednesday, glad to have you as my mooch!
    Thanks, Robert!

Now, this begs the question...Who wants to be my mooch?
    I love this game!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T LET IT DIE.
    I don't think it will die; just in a down cycle. Maybe one of the new guys will qualify and step up to the plate. Anyone?
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    brsmith21:
    I don't think it will die; just in a down cycle. Maybe one of the new guys will qualify and step up to the plate. Anyone?
    I would play, but I just completed three games, and I'm running low on stock after sending out all the packages. I'll check back after my next paycheck!
    cholmes8310:
    brsmith21:
    I would play, but I just completed three games, and I'm running low on stock after sending out all the packages. I'll check back after my next paycheck!
    So close, too. Anyone out there interested?
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    brsmith, we haven't traded in a little while; I'd love to be your mooch.
    Sounds great! I'll get some sticks off tomorrow. I still have your info.
    Now could I ask for my mooch now?
    Beta, this is no doubt my favorite game on here---and you and I have never dealt with each other before. That being said, I would love to be your mooch sir if it is available.
    Vulchor, I've heard great things about you, and I'd be happy to have you as my mooch. Just hit me up with your information and I'll see if I can package a few nice sticks for you. A nice little surprise, too, since I have a certain brand I'm trying to raise awareness of.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    betasynn:
    A nice little surprise, too, since I have a certain brand I'm trying to raise awareness of.
    You're in for a treat, those are seriously on my short list of box purchases.
    Alien, contact them directly VIA the link I gave you, if they don't work (I suspect it may not) I'd be happy to grab a box for you here.
    You have a PM Beta. Looking forward to mooching and maybe trading the future, heard good things about you as well. Funny you should say a new brand your trying to pump, cause I was thinking of doing the same with a new brand I found---curious to see if its one in the same. Have a great week and we'll talk soon.
    betasynn:
    Alien, contact them directly VIA the link I gave you, if they don't work (I suspect it may not) I'd be happy to grab a box for you here.
    I plan to, just gotta get everything settled after we move to Lousianna. I need to try the Purple again just to be sure, but right now I think I am going to go with the Orange Labels.
    I'm sending an orange to Vulc since it's my personal favorite. I sent you both the mas gordo and torpedo, right?
    Yeppers, I've already smoked the torpedo, waiting on sometime when I have about two hours of guaranteed uniterupted time to tackle the mas gordo, that thing is gigantic, lol.
    Aw shucks guys, clue us in on the little secret? LOL!
    La Bonita, great cigars from Dulce Vida. The owner, Paula, lives near me, and I had my first hand-rolled by her. She uses peruvian tobacco, along with others, and the cigars have some of the best construction I've ever seen, and a very unique and pleasant taste. I believe there is only one store that sells them, which is on Long Island, though they might be branching out now.
    I just finished the Purple Label Mas Gordo, I know now which box I am going to buy. That was the best cigar I have had in the past four or five days, it rates right up there at the top of my favorites list. I was suprised it went as quick as it did though, a little over an hour and a half. Damn good cigar, I cannot tell you how much I appreciate you turning me on to these Beta.