Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Happy to spread the wealth! Out of curiosity, how would you compare the purple and orange labels?
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Also out of curiosity-----who would like to be my mooch?
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    betasynn:
    Happy to spread the wealth! Out of curiosity, how would you compare the purple and orange labels?
    I think the purple is more on the sweet side whereas the orange has a more spicy flavor. They are both very smooth and have great flavor and construction, the orange may be a bit more full-bodied than the purpl, but the real selling point to me on the purple label is the faint but distinct taste of black licorice on the finish. I'm normally not a fan licorice, but it really makes that cigar, I love it.
  • brc81brc81 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 249
    Vulchor:
    Also out of curiosity-----who would like to be my mooch?
    I'll be your mooch. PM sent.
    Ahhhh, a moocher. I will have your package out as soon as the holiday is over-----tomorrow if I can find a way to manage it, with work.
    So which of you are going to be my mooch?
  • robert69165robert69165 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 219
    I'll be your mooch brc81!
    Excellent! I still have your address on file unless it has changed.
    My address is still the same Bro, thanks for letting me be your mooch! Now hwo wants to be my mooch?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471

i will be your cigar.com mooch.

pm sent
    Alright kuzi16, I'd be happy to have you as my mooch!
    its been a minute since i mooched. the PIF is a great place to try new things. every time i get one there is something i have not tried. ill ask the question some time soon. i have to go out and get one that ive had my eyes on. the B&M has to get it in. wish me luck.
    Good luck my good man!
    it seems to me that there is a question hanging here.

so... who wants to be my cigar.com mooch?

• zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    I haven't played for a while... I'll be your mooch! (Info PM'd)
    sweet. got the PM.
    ill have it out soon.
    And of course it's my turn to ask.... (y'all sing along!)..... who's gonna be my mooch?
    Bump, still looking.
    Hey Zoom----I love mooching (almost as much as being a moochee) and I also love mooching from someone I have never mooched or traded with------I would be honoroed to be your mooch. I will PM the info.
    Great, should be able to get something out tomorrow! (edit- tracking posted to your PM. Would have gone out yesterday if I could have gotten on the forum!)
    BTW----Who wants to mooch me?
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Did you guys just PIF each other?
    Hhahaha, no flush we did not. I am still awaiting a taker on mine and would not deal with Zoom again on PIF. No disrespect meant, just an odd selection to send out to people. Still looking for a taker on miine though.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Vulchor:
    Hhahaha, no flush we did not. I am still awaiting a taker on mine and would not deal with Zoom again on PIF. No disrespect meant, just an odd selection to send out to people. Still looking for a taker on miine though.

?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Vulchor:

?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the ......
    Odd selection of sticks, I do not wantto elaborate----but not exactly premium cigars in my book.
    A Relic, Obsidian, Centurian, a couple of Drew Estates sticks, and one or two others, and all but one of them with at least six months on them and some over a year. Sorry you didn't like them but not everyone can send out a pack of Opus X, ya know. I never send out anything that I wouldn't be happy to receive.
    zoom6zoom:
    A Relic, Obsidian, Centurian, a couple of Drew Estates sticks, and one or two others, and all but one of them with at least six months on them and some over a year. Sorry you didn't like them but not everyone can send out a pack of Opus X, ya know. I never send out anything that I wouldn't be happy to receive.
    I wasnt saying Opus and perhaps I misspoke or started a can of worms I shouldnt have----BUT, there was no Relic in there, one of the Drew Estate sticks was a $2 cigar, there was another $2 or less cigar I have never heard of, something flavored, and a cigar with no band labeled a Punch Factory Second on the cello. There was a good quantity I will say, and maybe I misspoke....but a few of the ones listed I would not send to someone.
    V, I was positive I put a Relic in your box, it was the first stick I chose for you... I had a few bags and boxes out at the same time, it's possible I got them mixed up and the wrong ones made it into your box because I don't remember including a Punch. The forum had been offline and I was hurrying to catch up on sending stuff. Sorry.

To me the spirit of the PIF is sharing what we have found that we like with others to turn them on to something that they may not have tried. Some of the members do get a little carried away at times with the carpet bombing and one-upsmanship. Nothing wrong with it, but it's above and beyond the original rules. To me a "premium cigar" is determined by "is it a good smoke", not, "what did it cost".

Peace, brother?