Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• robert69165robert69165 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 219
    Ouch bro! I give you my best thoughts and wishes! I hope all goes well with both.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Vulchor:
    Package will be out first thing tomorrow Robert- Couldnt get there today as the pregnant wife is in the hospital with a kidney stone-----it keeps getting better and better I guess
    Dude, like she isn't in enough pain already. But I heard that passing a kidney stone is more painful than childbirth, so she has that going for her. Seriously, sorry to hear that.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Robert, I sent the sticks out today-----Deliver # in a PM to you.
    Thanks Vulchor, can't wait to get them.
    Now I will ask again, Who wants to be my mooch?
    Robert I dont know what is going on here and why no one wants your freebies.....I would be getting a complex:)
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    OK Robert. I was going to take a nap on this one but this thing has been stalled for long enough. I'll be your moochacho. PM sent.
    OK, now that I have established myself as Robert mooch... who wants to do a little mooching of their own? Hmmm, any takers ?
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    it's been a while since I mooched. I'll do some mooching! (pm sent)
    Which begs the question....who shall moocheth off of me?
    bbc020:
    Seven MINUTES...? It took only seven minutes? Well OK bbc, but it will take just a little longer then that to get to you, they will be going out within an hour, as the mail doesn't go out until the afternoon.
    laker1963:
    bbc020:
    Seven MINUTES...? It took only seven minutes? Well OK bbc, but it will take just a little longer then that to get to you, they will be going out within an hour, as the mail doesn't go out until the afternoon.
    Good timing...took some time away from my work and wanted to get involved with something to send out some sticks.
    bbc020:
  • brsmith21brsmith21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 207
    bbc020:
    bbc020:

In the spirit of keeping things moving, I'll mooch off you. ;) PM incoming.
    Alright now, can we keep it going? Who wants to be my mooch?
    Hey laker I'll send sticks out by wed, glad to have you as my mooch!
  • dep691dep691 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 311

laker1963:
    OK, now that I have established myself as Robert mooch... who wants to do a little mooching of their own? Hmmm, any takers ?

Damn it all to hell, a day late and a dollar short on this one.

dep691:

laker1963:

???? There's an offer on the board; did you only want to mooch off of Laker?
  • dep691dep691 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 311
    brsmith21:
    dep691:

laker1963:

Lol didn't mean it that way brother, just messing with laker. Too busy lately to get involved with this, couldn't be able to say I would have time to mail a package off or regularly check the site.

It's cool. I understand completely.
    dep691:
    brsmith21:
    dep691:

laker1963:

Lol didn't mean it that way brother, just messing with laker. Too busy lately to get involved with this, couldn't be able to say I would have time to mail a package off or regularly check the site.

What's that you say Dep? You aren't regular? LMAO
    I hear that happens when you get really old.:) How the hell you been sir? I have been thinking about you lately. Wondering where you got to.
    As for the mooching comment... brother with the sticks you have sent me, you could never be considered to be mooching. Payback is certain one day soon.
    Anyone interested? Do I need to spread some mooch chow, perhaps?
    BRSmith----its been 2 weeks since my last mooching, and I would be honored to be your cigar.com mooch. Seems like this game has lost some steam in the last month or 2----its a shame because it is my favorite of all the games. The anticipation is great and ya never know what suprises you may get (or be able to give-----as I have been known to dole out VSG's and Anejos). Anyway, if the offer is available, your mooch I will be. I will PM you my address and look forward to the fun.
    Vulchor,
    Sounds great! I'll get some sticks right out to you.
    Soooooo.....anyone want to be my mooch?
  • mcso22mcso22 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10
    Hey all I'm new here and a pretty new smoker of hand rolled stogies. So that being said I'll be your mooch.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Hey bro ...no disrespect ...but check out the rules in the first post of this thread . Welcome aboard and we look forward to seeing ya in the games pretty soon ...
    Im afraid Gmill is correct on that one, although I am beginning to feel a bit unwanted after 3 days. I will give my contents of my last PIF package on here if that is ok----just an idea of what I have been known to send.......1-Reyes Family Premier Robusto, 1-Partagas Black Label Magnifico, 1-Arutro Fuente Anejo Reserva #46, 1-Cusano 18 Maduro Robusto, 1-Oliva Series V Double Robusto No guarentee any or all of these will or wont be in this PIF----But just figured I throw it out there to see if any interest may be sparked.
    Vulchor:
    Im afraid Gmill is correct on that one, although I am beginning to feel a bit unwanted after 3 days. I will give my contents of my last PIF package on here if that is ok----just an idea of what I have been known to send.......1-Reyes Family Premier Robusto, 1-Partagas Black Label Magnifico, 1-Arutro Fuente Anejo Reserva #46, 1-Cusano 18 Maduro Robusto, 1-Oliva Series V Double Robusto No guarentee any or all of these will or wont be in this PIF----But just figured I throw it out there to see if any interest may be sparked.

Don't take it personally bro'. Sometimes it is just like that for a spell. I would jump all over this one to keep the game going but I am a few days short of the two week limit. Someone will bite soon. We are all like fish here. You just upped your chances by dangling that bait. Good luck bro'.
  • mcso22mcso22 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10
    gmill880:
    Hey bro ...no disrespect ...but check out the rules in the first post of this thread . Welcome aboard and we look forward to seeing ya in the games pretty soon ...

Thanks for the welcome and I'm sorry for not reading the rules entirely first, (that's what I get for just skimming over them lol). I look forward to chatting on here with everyone and hopefully picking up a few, (or a lot of) pointers along the way.