Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• rdnstnrdnstn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 991
    10 days without a post in this thread. What is the world coming to?
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    I think the Volchor has dropped the ball ...maybe he's off on vacation ...or his prison ministry is really taking off (no pun intended) ...
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Yeah, I never got a message back from him saying he got it. The other two packages I sent out the same day all arrived, so I am assuming he got his.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    I would like to keep this going... Vulchor - is it your turn to send cigars? If you are having trouble I do not mind paying it forward instead of you (even though I have not participated in this before)... I just wanna revive some threads here... Tell you what... If you want - you can be my mystery cigar mooch and I will be your PIF mooch - then I will send asap a PIF package myself (You can take your time with sending mine...)... Anyway... Just some suggestions - cheers!
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    My apologies to all-----Didnt even know it was my turn----how I didnt I will never know. I sent out a Movie Package and mustve thought that was it.....Mooch anyone?
    Well.... I did kind of volunteer to mooch, but I will let others go if anybody wants to... :) I am looking to refresh my humi now and am trying to get on as many games and trades as I can LOL....
    Your the mooch Mr. Man----PM me your info.
    Sorry for being a bit late here on as well LOL.. I got confused with the rules. Anyway - who wants to be my PIF mooch? I recently started including some other miscellaneous items in my packages so you might be a very lucky person ;)... Hehe...
    Somebody want free cigars?
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Im hitting vacation this week so, I cant take you up. If its still here in a week, Im in!
  • bigj51bigj51 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 52
    i'll be your mooch! i'm a mooch virgin
    bigj51:
    i'll be your mooch! i'm a mooch virgin
    Sounds good, Big J! Glad to take ur virginity... Mmmm.... PM me your info and I will get cigars asap - prolly send them together with Jozer's package...
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Renaissance_Man:
    Well.... I did kind of volunteer to mooch, but I will let others go if anybody wants to... :) I am looking to refresh my humi now and am trying to get on as many games and trades as I can LOL....
    I thought that I needed to refresh my humi. So I got into a couple of trades, sent out a couple of bombs, and ran the 1000 post contest.

Added to that, I have several orders from C.Com which seem to have been not ordered or lost or something. Long story short? My humi's are refreshed alright, and damn near empty too.

Gonna have to grab a few boxes of house blends and some Sol Cubano's Series B to get me thru till some orders start to arrive again. I do hate smoking fresh from the box, but if I don't I'll be going thru my remaining "holding" sticks at an incredible rate!
    laker1963:
    Renaissance_Man:
    I thought that I needed to refresh my humi. So I got into a couple of trades, sent out a couple of bombs, and ran the 1000 post contest.

Added to that, I have several orders from C.Com which seem to have been not ordered or lost or something. Long story short? My humi's are refreshed alright, and damn near empty too.

Gonna have to grab a few boxes of house blends and some Sol Cubano's Series B to get me thru till some orders start to arrive again. I do hate smoking fresh from the box, but if I don't I'll be going thru my remaining "holding" sticks at an incredible rate!
    That must have been some bombing you did! And intense trading! Now that your humi is near empty - what would you trade for the actual humidor ;)? This way you won't worry about emptying it...

On a side note - I might be in a similar position soon... Too many ppl here for bombs and trades! I might have to really resort to sending White Owls at some point...
    Renaissance_Man:
    laker1963:
    Renaissance_Man:

That must have been some bombing you did! And intense trading! Now that your humi is near empty - what would you trade for the actual humidor ;)? This way you won't worry about emptying it...

On a side note - I might be in a similar position soon... Too many ppl here for bombs and trades! I might have to really resort to sending White Owls at some point...

OK so damn near empty might have been a bit of a stretch. Keep your eyes off my humi's. Getting low is NOT something to kid about. I just don't want to be smoking all of my premiums as evryday sticks. It took too long to build them up, and I don't think I would feel relaxed and enjoy my sticks as much if I were smoking $25 or $30 sticks as everyday sticks. I can feel my blood pressure rising just thinking about it :)
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    laker1963:
    Renaissance_Man:
    laker1963:
    Renaissance_Man:

OK so damn near empty might have been a bit of a stretch. Keep your eyes off my humi's. Getting low is NOT something to kid about. I just don't want to be smoking all of my premiums as evryday sticks. It took too long to build them up, and I don't think I would feel relaxed and enjoy my sticks as much if I were smoking $25 or $30 sticks as everyday sticks. I can feel my blood pressure rising just thinking about it :)

Hey Doug I wonder if breathing into a humidor can keep you from hyper ventelating like breathing into a paper bag ...would probably work for me ...
    gmill880:
    laker1963:
    Renaissance_Man:
    laker1963:
    Renaissance_Man:

Hey Doug I wonder if breathing into a humidor can keep you from hyper ventelating like breathing into a paper bag ...would probably work for me ...

LMAO... tried that Gene. Just made me start to decide what I was going to smoke tomorrow!?!? I'm alright, just getting panicky over seeing the humi levels drop, but that was actually the point... to make room for some of the sticks I have recently ordered.
    Now with this mix-up with my orders I am about 5 or 6 boxes of various gars, short.
    I will be fixing that Monday morning, if Jeff is working.
    So who want's to be my mooch???
    Big JJ....I love dealing with new people on the site and see what suprises may come my way or that I can give in return....I would love to be your mooch. I also need to redeem myself after letting the post go for about 2 weeks last time. I will PM you my info.
    Your cigars will be in the mail on Monday, BigJ... Cheers! Thanks for the package, Vulchor! I forgot to post here that I received it. Sent you a message as well...
  • rdnstnrdnstn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 991
    Dangit Vulchor, I saw that Big J was in the same city as me and was hoping to mooch off of him so we could do a face to face swap. You were way too fast on this one.

Anyway, what part of town are you from BigJ? Maybe we can get together sometime anyway. Shoot me a pm.
    Awesome Vulchor, I'll send you some stuff out on monday or tuesday.
    Out of curiosity.....Who would like to be my Minnie the Moocher?
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679

Vulchor:
    Out of curiosity.....Who would like to be my Minnie the Moocher?

I will be your Minnie the Moocher. PM sent

thanks stan for taking my virginity.
    bigj51:
    thanks stan for taking my virginity.
    Hahah! No problem! I am always up for devirginizing! And now that I have your address :) I might just keep coming back and back and back.... ;)
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    So uh ummm yeah "rubs back of neck" yeah this is my firsty time. I mean I've done it before but not like this. Um oh man I'm nervous, "takes deep breath" Would someone like to be my mooch? Oh god  i can't believe i said that. "runs away"
    Thewelder:
    So uh ummm yeah "rubs back of neck" yeah this is my firsty time. I mean I've done it before but not like this. Um oh man I'm nervous, "takes deep breath" Would someone like to be my mooch? Oh god  i can't believe i said that. "runs away"
    Haha.. You are... cute ;)... LMAO
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Thewelder:
    i'll mooch off ya Welder, long as we keep it all on-top-of-the-clothes stuff.