Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Hey Vulchor, Dude, My mother taught me a long time ago, it's the thought that counts. Say thank you.... and my suggestion, say nothing else. All members come here because they enjoy spending time and thoughts of something we all enjoy with our brothers, I'm sure everybody here doesn't send off Opus, Cohibas and GOF's... And I'll bet those that do will be more selective of who they send them to.
    zoom, No need to apologize.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    I can't remember if it was a PIF, MAW, or what, but I remember being happy with the package I got from Zoomer. As far as cost go, I don't think cost really matters. As long as they are quality cigars it shouldn't matter. Now, if someone sent out a bunch of Phillies or Backwoods, there would be an issue, but the spirit of the game (as I understand it anyways) is to get to try some cigar you may not have tried otherwise.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I've dealt with zoom several times on trades, at least one being a pif, and he hooked me up just fine...none of the cigars were super-premiums as I recall, but they were all decent, respectable cigars, not a dog rocket among them.

Vulchor, I don't know if it was your intent, but quite frankly I thought that was a rude comment to make. I've had pif packs that were less than stellar, but I always thanked the person and never said a bad word about what was sent. So, just my two cents there, take it for what it's worth.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    You know I have always just been glad to be a part of this great forum and cigar brotherhood we share here and to be allowed and trusted to be in the games. How can you be disappointed in free stuff. If its just about how expensive of cigars I can get someone to send me I'm sure there are some snooty cigar clubs you could join somewhere. I have had some damn tasty 3-4 dollar smokes as well as some very bland and over hyped 12-20 dollar ones that really just were not that enjoyable. Case in point one of my local B&M's carries a cigar called Cuban Aristocrat. I have only seen it at this one place and if you google it its hard to find info on it. Its Honduran, I buy the perfectos for about 3.95 a stick. A great tasting cigar...very very nutty, almost almondish and toast taste with a good tobacoey rich flavor and smooth as silk. I always try to buy most of the perfectos up when they come in. I'm low now and he's out which makes me nervous. But anyway this cigar just makes me feel good ...and thats what its all about to me ...I'm just sayin ...
  • bigj51bigj51 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 52
    so am i allowed to play yet?
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Of course peace man...didnt mean to make the deal of this that it became and of course I was thankful for getting anything, but would personally like an opinion from anyone as well if they had a problem with me and not just let it sit there. I see youve been a good guy here for awhile and wasntg trying to tarnish anything about you----should have done that PM I can definately concede at least that much. My apologies for any hurt feelings. And as far as the new guy, best I can tell on the rules he is ready to go with 25 is that correct?As long as that is the case....PM me your info sir.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    25 posts I think your in once you get on the good traders list.
    Sorry, I missed the good traders list part.
    Your getting their big....not to worry. In the meantime, still looking for a taker.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    I'll mooch ya...

Who wants to mooch me?
  • jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    This will be my first time participating...I'll mooch the Cabinetmaker. Who is going to mooch me?
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    bigj51:
    Hey Big. If you need to pull off a trade with someone to get started on the games, let's do it. If you are interested PM me and we can set something up.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Shoot me a PM with your addy, I'll get some sticks out Monday.
    cabinetmaker:
    Shoot me a PM with your addy, I'll get some sticks out Monday.
    PM sent. Still looking for my mooch.
    laker1963:
    bigj51:
    Hey Big. If you need to pull off a trade with someone to get started on the games, let's do it. If you are interested PM me and we can set something up.
    pm sent
    Still looking for my mooch.
    jpclotfelter:
    Still looking for my mooch.
    Do I have to beg someone to be my mooch?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Calm down a bit first, take a deep breath and relax. Sometimes these things take a couple days, especially on weekends when the traffic on the forum is the lowest. Someone will come along.
    j0z3r:
    Calm down a bit first, take a deep breath and relax. Sometimes these things take a couple days, especially on weekends when the traffic on the forum is the lowest. Someone will come along.
    Sorry, I guess I got a bit excited for my first game. I think I'm more excited to get some feedback on the sticks I am going to send then I am for what I will get. Breathing deep...relaxing...
    j0z3r:
    Sorry, I guess I got a bit excited for my first game. I think I'm more excited to get some feedback on the sticks I am going to send then I am for what I will get. Breathing deep...relaxing...
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    jpclotfelter:
    j0z3r:

Did you remember to put out a bowl of mooch chow ??? That always seems to help ...
    gmill880:
    jpclotfelter:
    j0z3r:

Did you remember to put out a bowl of mooch chow ??? That always seems to help ...
    OK if nobody else is going to jump on this I'll get you started. I'll be your Mooch JP
    I do quite a few trades with new members.
    I kinda feel like it's my thing since these fine BOTL let me play here, and I'm Canadian.
    So PM sent, and I'll get a little somethin' put together on this end.
    I guess the question is mine. Who wants to mooch off a Canadian, eh?
    I'd be honored to get some moochins from you there eh.
    alienmisprint:
    I'd be honored to get some moochins from you there eh.
    Hey KEWL, from Vancouver Island to the Hawaiian Islands.
    Shoot me your addy Alien... I got your moochins' right here.
    Not in Hawaii anymore, I'll shoot you my new (temporary) Louisiana-fied addy though. Can't wait to see what the Canadian kitty delivers........
    Oh, and who wants some cigumbo?
    Alien, pardon my ignorance...but I do not THINK we have dealt with each other before. If this is in fact the case, I would love to be your mooch. Not that I wouldnt want to be your mooch again if I already were, just like to sample different people (like a cigar cannibal I guess). I will PM my addy.
    Good deal, I'll get a package out to you tomorrow. Anything you absolutely do not like?