Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

BOTL Biggest Loser

Comments

• HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Jdorais:
    lilwing88:
    Cardio today...... 20 mins high-intensity. Burned about 500 cals. Nice.

Upper body tomorrow. Might have to do cardio also. I try to alternate cardio and weights, but I'm going out of town this weekend and don't know if I'll be able to get to a treadmill.

I'm going on a little hunting trip, so it's gonna be hard to stick to diet. Gonna pack lots of protein bars and shakes, some apples and all my vitamins.

The hard part will be the drinking......
    I hear you about the booze. Keep in mind that drinking a cocktail will lower your livers ability to metabolize fat by 70% for 24-36 hours.
    I've never heard this Jeff, and I've been trying to find some legitimate information on the effects of drinking and cigars on working out... Where did you read this?
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    I say if youre working out your whole body----the liver needs a workout too........Tequilla for everyone!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Vulchor:
    I say if youre working out your whole body----the liver needs a workout too........Tequilla for everyone!
    Amen!!! I'll drink to that! Your liver aides in helping digest fat. If you deprive it of fat, then aren't you making it feel under-appreciated? Double cheeseburgers for everyone!!! LOL!
    Well, killed off the week with big workout this morning. Cardio and weights, and man I'm feeling the weights... Looking forward to a couple days off!
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    I am still with you guys I have been hella busy leaving one job and starting another. I have been working out every day and some what eating right eating has always been my down fall. But I want my half of that pack so I am bringing it.
    Glad to hear you're still in James

C'mon guys - first follow-up weigh-in is in two days... who's done some damage???? I hit the gym hard today: cardio kept the heart at 160bps for 30min, and then serious upper body workout. I've done some damage to MY weight, how about yOU??????
    I weighed myself this morning. Liked what I saw. Gonna "weight" till Wed to reveal....... **snicker**
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    i think im still about the same weight :(. Missed work out friday beeing sick all weekend. Went monday half a workout still felt a little sick working out made it worse. Took today off from cardio hoping to hammer it tomorrow and thursday before weigh in
    JUST A REMINDER-------TOMORROW IS POST PIC DAY FOR THE 1ST WEIGH IN!!!
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Vulchor:
    JUST A REMINDER-------TOMORROW IS POST PIC DAY FOR THE 1ST WEIGH IN!!!
    I have not been doing well for the past week. Lots of travel for work and lots of resteraunts while working 7 days a week without a gym. Hopefully after my defense I can kick start this.
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    Ill post pics later tonight but the scale said 244 today
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Just heading out the door .... Mr. Scale told me 355 I'll post the pic when i get home
    I have to wait till my wife gets home to help me take a pic......
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    IMG00010-20110119-0721

Atleast it didn't go up!!!
    I will post My Pixs Tommorow My wifes cam is dead scale says 219 but I just ate a pound of spaghetti so I am a little lighter
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    OK boys, Im out. I will STILL send the winner my end of the deal, but ive missed 2 of the post pic weigh ins so I dont feel I deserve to stay in. I lost the use of the company camera after I left and started my own business Jan 1st, and just dont have the cash at the monent to pick another one up. I will still be loosing weight with you guys, I need to loose 30 to get a better rate on life insurance I need to get for myself. Good luck to you all and Ill keep checking in.
    Truck guy----Sorry for your troubles my man. Its totally your decision, but would love for you to stay in if at all possible...for your own sake. If you cannot however, I do wish you the best for health sake. Let us know if you change your mind here soon, if youre gonna lost the cigars anyway man try to do it as healthy as you can. One Love brother.
  • ug danug dan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    Been really busy all day and forgot today was weigh in day. I'll post up pics tomorrow morning because it's after midnight and I'm about ready to fall over.
    Remembered at the last min... here we go (and I had to miss my damn workout today - apparently somebody decided to drive straight INTO the gym!). So... 283lbs.

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Hays:
    Remembered at the last min... here we go (and I had to miss my damn workout today - apparently somebody decided to drive straight INTO the gym!). So... 283lbs.

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Holy crap hays way to go man 15lbs thats some serious shedding in two weeks!!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Sorry I got home late and couldnt post pic till this morning
    Hell yeah guys! Looks like we're doing some damage... talk about some progress!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I just wanted to jump in here and wish everyone participating in this contest the best of luck!
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    Photobucket Gonna have to work a bit harder these next few weeks!
    Agreeed Hays------Wing and LetsgoBob....still waiting on a post fellas. Also, if FTG does not change his mind in the next few days I will go ahead and remove him from the front page here and just pm him at the end for who to send to-----not trying to make a guy feel guilty for a decision or anything by pointing him out publically.
    Wife took the camera to work yesterday before I could upload the pics off it...... Will post up tonight. Sorry for the delay.
    lilwing88:
    Wife took the camera to work yesterday before I could upload the pics off it...... Will post up tonight. Sorry for the delay.
    Ugghh! My wife left the camera at work, so I won't be able to post pics till Mon. I tried with my cellphone camera but very poor quality.

For update purposes, I weighed in at 215lbs. I'll still post up pics on Mon.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    I'll get mine up tomorrow morning. sorry guys