Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

BOTL Biggest Loser

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Still here.....TERRIBLE week. Eating, excercisng, personal life, work, everything. Probably gained back everything I lost or close to it, but getting back on track this weekend I hope. Just a really bad, depressing, and stressful week.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Hays:
    Dudes...what's the deal here? Everybody quit the game? I got my workouts in all week, and today had my brother (a personal trainer) in the gym with me to show me a bunch of new stuff. While I had a spotter, I took the opportunity to test my max bench... I 3repped 250lbs. Works for me! Shooting for 300lbs now..

Go Hays Go Go Hays Go!......LOL that old comment that you were going to buff it 10 -15 lbs because of a bad scale wont work though....... If you have a Personal Trainer and are going to the Gym I know they have very accurate scales there! LOL Have your trainer take your pictures! Good Luck Bro!
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    The travel is killing me makes it hard to eat right or work out for me. The up side is it makes my pockets happy and I have not put anything on. There is still time for me to settle in this new job and ramp it up before the game ends.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Hays:
    Dudes...what's the deal here? Everybody quit the game? I got my workouts in all week, and today had my brother (a personal trainer) in the gym with me to show me a bunch of new stuff. While I had a spotter, I took the opportunity to test my max bench... I 3repped 250lbs. Works for me! Shooting for 300lbs now..

Go Hays Go Go Hays Go!......LOL that old comment that you were going to buff it 10 -15 lbs because of a bad scale wont work though....... If you have a Personal Trainer and are going to the Gym I know they have very accurate scales there! LOL Have your trainer take your pictures! Good Luck Bro!
    Well actually Oz... I don't have a personal trainer - I have a brother, who is studying to be a personal trainer (I meant to phrase earlier "personal-trainer-in-training", so that was my mistake). This is the first time in 6 weeks I've been able to work out with him, and we only had 2 hours. Also, my gym is basically targeted for those people that do not go to the gym...this is why I needed my brother to show me some more effective things I can be doing in there. On the same note, they do not have a scale there. Yes, a gym without a scale - not lying, and I find it just as ridiculous.

And I'm not sure if maybe I was unclear on what I said earlier about adding weight... I meant, at the end of this, I will take 10-15lbs from my score (i.e. going from 25lbs lost to 15lbs lost), because I really do think I have a skitschy scale. Not something I was anticipating, but I'm trying to keep things fair on my end.
    OH ! LOL Rock on brother!
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    Finally after a 2-3 week no gym due to sickness and back bothering me. Went to the gym yesterday morning, last night and this morning. lifted in the morning yesterday did legs. then 30 min last night and this morning on bike 10 miles both times. Feeling great.
    :::::WEIGH IN DAY TODAY:::::

Dont have access to my regular scale, as I have had a lot of family stuff going on lately. Did weigh in however, and I was 234.8, how the hell I managed to not gain 8 lbs with no exercise and poor eating Ill never know, probably the different scale...but for health sake I hope I get back on track:/
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    I just weighed in at 215.8 dont have time to get a pick up. I am one of the few left with a cell with out a cam and trying to find my wifes digital is like trying to find a needle in a hay stack
    forgot about weigh in today. Ill post tomorrow
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Hit Gym tonight didnt think i was going to get there. Weighed in at 241.6. Monday i was at 248. Watch out boys. Hopefully in less then 2 weeks ill be at 230 or less
  • ug danug dan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    My camera went down a few days ago but the scale is showing 275.6 lbs. Kinda slowing down on the weight loss on my end lately, I'll have to do a bit more cardio to compensate.
    hows everyone doing. Ive been knocking out 2 adays since last monday. feel pretty good. Knee bugging me a little this morning so i skipped but will be heading to the gym tonight.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    My camera and scale have been packed up for the move so I wont be able to post for about a month so it will be a suprise.
    Goldy:
    My camera and scale have been packed up for the move so I wont be able to post for about a month so it will be a suprise.
    I call SHENANIGANS!!!!, lol
    204.4 I just got home from work and dont feel like messing with the camera.
    kingjk729:
    Ok here it is
    DAMN bro! You put in some work! Way to GO!!!!
    I have been trying .... really just changed my eating habits and been being a bit more active ..... We leave for vacation on April 18th so I am trying to get down to 320 before we leave ...... and then continue till I am down to 250 ...... from that point I'll look to see what an ideal weight for me is. Everyone is doing a great job and Hay's you have done stellar as well.
    A day late and going the wrong way. 205.0! Dammit!
    I have been absent from this post for a while---and will say I am the exact weight as when we began this competition and it appears there are about 4 people or so competing for the top 2 spots. Congrats to you doing well, and yet another failure on my part----disappointed in myself very much.
    I weighed in at 340 on the nose been insanely busy ... no pick will have the final pick up though
    Final weigh-in in two days gents! Wonder who's gonna take this, as we haven't been posting progress for a bit (myself included, but I know where I'm at lol)
    Final Weigh in today. Gonna go to the gym now so i can get a pic of the scale i started on.
    Here is my final weigh in. 237. About 10lbs lost over all. Not where i was hoping to be but still not bad. still shooting for 220 by end of april i think.

Good Job everyone on the weight loss. Congrats to the winners. Assuming this wasnt enough to win based on losses i saw so far. PM me address where i need to send to if i didnt win.

Photobucket
    Vulchor:
    I have been absent from this post for a while---and will say I am the exact weight as when we began this competition and it appears there are about 4 people or so competing for the top 2 spots. Congrats to you doing well, and yet another failure on my part----disappointed in myself very much.

DOnt be disapointed Brother..... I have been on the Yo Yo for 3 months, Did not get in this competition for various reasons, mostly because i knbew i would be traveling and eating Crap I dont normaly eat... all in all i started Jan 1 off at 243 i have been up and down I weighed myself in today 227.9..... not where i would like to be. Hope to be at 210-215 by the time i go to South Dakota in July, we shall see.
    the effort is the main thibg. Good luck to your winner and Congrats to all those in this thread that have made the effort to change !
    Thanks Oz....still feel like a loser man, but its tough...what can I say..Anyway, Im sure Hays is one of the winners and we will see who the other is. Once we know for sure we will figure out who sends to who. Hays, PM me your addy once confirmed youre a winner and I send to you plus the next 4 or 5 competitors to you as well, and the others to the other winner. CONGRATS TO ALL who did well, and for those like me who lost nothing......maybe we try again next year.
    Ok here is the final weigh in and I am feeling great and wanted tho say this was a great little competition..

I cant wait to see how everyone did ..... Good luck guys