Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

BOTL Biggest Loser

12346»

Comments

• HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    I too am excited to see how everyone did. I know I'm proud of myself for hitting where I'm at, and look forward to really reaching the goals I've set for myself (6-repped 235lbs on the bench today...and that was 3rd set). Just as an illustration for the progress, I've included the pic from the first weigh-in, and a pic from today (I think everybody should!) As for my weight, I call it at 266lbs:
    Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
  • ug danug dan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    My wife went to visit Family in Salt Lake and took our camera. I wieghed in at 201.2, but I cant complete the challenge so I will bow out and pay up to the winners. I enjoyed the challenge and congratulate everyones efforts. Sorry to have to end it this way but good job to everyone regardless.
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    looking at the orig weigh ins and now looks like hays and Kingjk. Way to go guys. Ill wait for the final results to be posted though and who i need to send to.
    Sooooo...where we at with this guys? Everybody just bail (besides those that already posted - Kingjk: way to GO BROTHER!)
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    I'll hop on a scale when I get home today but I didn't beat you guys. Way to go!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    I'm still in for sending some sticks to the winner, but I bailed on this months ago, unfortunately. What sucks is that I'm starting another diet/training regimen now. The wife is clear to start working out again so I have my workout partner back. Plus, I'm adjusting pretty well to the new work shift. I'm actually typing this from a hotel/athletic club in downtown Chicago where me and the wife are staying for the weekend. Gonna go hit the gym in a few.

Congrats to Hayes and king. You guys did awesome!

Vulch, let me know who to send to.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    JShip, Firetruckguy, Rashnuts, and Vulchor send to Hays----HAYS PLEASE PM THESE FOUR YOUR ADDRESS FOR YOUR WINNINGS

Lilwing, UqDan, Letsgowithitbob, and Goldy send to KingJK-----KING PLEASE PM THESE FOUR YOUR ADDRESS FOR YOUR WINNINGS
    PMs sent gents... thanks to all the participants, and to Vulchor for the idea!
    Glad I set it up, at least for those who really made a change...proud of you guys.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Hays:
    Sooooo...where we at with this guys? Everybody just bail (besides those that already posted - Kingjk: way to GO BROTHER!)

BR>Thanks Hays ..... you fuc#ing rocked .... Your before and after pics are awesome ......... you can really tell that you lost a good chunk of weight and added muscle ......... Bet your misses is all excited as well. Iam gonna keep going
    kingjk729:
    Hays:

BR>Thanks Hays ..... you fuc#ing rocked .... Your before and after pics are awesome ......... you can really tell that you lost a good chunk of weight and added muscle ......... Bet your misses is all excited as well. Iam gonna keep going
    Thanks bro, and I'm glad to hear you're keeping it up. I appreciate the comments - I can't believe the gains I made in my weight-lifting too. Think I've got my bench max up to 285!

(side note: No missus man.. the fiance and I separated last November)
    Hays:
    kingjk729:
    Hays:

Thanks bro, and I'm glad to hear you're keeping it up. I appreciate the comments - I can't believe the gains I made in my weight-lifting too. Think I've got my bench max up to 285!

(side note: No missus man.. the fiance and I separated last November)

I am sorry to hear about that Hays, I was not aware ...... hope I didn't dredge up any bad memories and I am sure the strapping new Hays is gonna be getting a lot of looks. And 285 damn ...... your gonna be bench pressing me pretty soon.
    Ok so I attempted to PM Goldy, UgDan, Lilwing and Letsgowithbob, and it looks like Goldy may have been the only one who got the pm .... in my PM box it shows all of the ones I have sent but no recipient info and the PM looks like I sent it to myself .... If I can get a PM from Lilwing, UgDan and LetsgowithBob it would be appreciated .... Thanks guys
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Ya, there is something funny going on with the PM system
    kingjk729:
    I am sorry to hear about that Hays, I was not aware ...... hope I didn't dredge up any bad memories and I am sure the strapping new Hays is gonna be getting a lot of looks. And 285 damn ...... your gonna be bench pressing me pretty soon.
    No worries man, it's all good :). Been dating like a madman, so I guess I'm getting enough 'looks' lol. I'm shooting to 10rep 300lbs - we'll see how long that takes.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    kingjk, I sent you a pm, let me know if you got it. Congrats to everyone. I bowed out loong ago, but I'm down about 15 as well. I think this thread/comp was a great idea. It helped me to get motivated. I really appreciate all the work everyone has done. Let me know who to send cigars to. Do I send to both, one..not clear. Let me know
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    It's been a while guys but I totally forgot about this thread until a minute ago. I bowed out a while back but I'll send a package out to wherever it's needed.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Yo winner......Get amy sticks though the door yet?
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    Vulchor:
    JShip, Firetruckguy, Rashnuts, and Vulchor send to Hays----HAYS PLEASE PM THESE FOUR YOUR ADDRESS FOR YOUR WINNINGS

Lilwing, UqDan, Letsgowithitbob, and Goldy send to KingJK-----KING PLEASE PM THESE FOUR YOUR ADDRESS FOR YOUR WINNINGS
    kingjk cigars went out today, sorry for the delay been a little hectic lately tracking number 04969010756044092604
    firetruckguy:
    Yo winner......Get amy sticks though the door yet?
    Haven't got anything yet bro.. do you have a DC#?
    Ok say I need to send out some HUGE Thank You's to some awesome BORK'S ..... I started to receive my winnings either right before leaving for vacation or while I was on vacation................. First I'd like to thank the people that I know what I received from them .......

First package is from UG Dan
    There is a Dirty Rat, Padron 64, Illusione, Ashton ESG, Oliva V, Camacho PE,and a La Aroma De Cuba EE

Next is from Goldy
    There is a Fuente Anejo Shark, JDN Dark Antano, Padilla Miami, Camacho PE, and a Gurkha Centurian

Now while I was gone my father in law was house sitting and opened packages place them in the coolidor but some items got intertwined and I need help from the culprits .... I was to receive a total of 4 winning packages and there are the two above and then I got 3 more packages from LilWing, LetsgowithBob, and Isaac (I think Icpeel) and these are the ones that I just don't know who sent what....
    There is a Fuente Gran Reserve, Ashton Cabinet, Padilla Miami, CAO Brazilla, Illusione, and a Tatuaje Cojonu 2003

Then the rest got jumbled up
    These are top to bottom left to right 3 5V A series, 5V 2009, MOW Ruination, 5V 2010, G2 Turbo, Diesel Unlimited, Gran Habano 3SLS, Unknown No Band??, RP Olde World Reserve, RP ITC 10th Anniversary, RP Edge, Oliva MBIII, Tatuaje, Oliva O, Oliva G, Casa Magna Colorado, and an 5V Cask II that I forgot to put in pics

I just wanted to take a moment to Thanks To Dan, Brian, Marty, Kris, and to Isaac all for the awesome packages that you guys sent to me ...... Thanks so very much ........ Now Isaac I know had forgotten to send a fun and games package out but I am not sure what sticks he sent since they all got mixed up when they went in the coolidor.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Mine's the six pack with the Tat and the Illusione.... Enjoy!
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    So I fought it would be interesting to see where every one is at and who has continued the weight loss. Me personally am down to 230 that's about 20lbs from earlier this year. How bout everyone else?
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Down 18 lbs, got to love low carb.
    Sadly, I havent done a d@mn thing. I was thinking about running another contest (season 2 if you will) of this from say----July thru Thanksgiving with the same prizes (maybe I even get serious this time). Anyone have an early interest in this, who perhaps want to lose some pounds or failed at the contest as I did?
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    I'd be in for a fun and "healthy" contest of sorts...the spoils may not be so healthy, but the overall theme is. 
    I'm down about another 7lbs or so... I've really plateaued my weight loss, so right now I'm actually prepping for a new routine. And Vulchor, get on it bro! Do another contest if it'll motivate you (THIS time!), but I will bow out of that one.
    BTW, I'm a big douche (as a lot of you know) and still hadn't posted up props to the guys who sent me packages for this first contest. Pix are here in order that I received, and I gotta tell you, each one of these seriously blew me away. You guys filled a LOT of holes in my bucket list AND my favorites, so thank ALL you so much.

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket