Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

BOTL Biggest Loser

Comments

• blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    uhhh suspicious!!!! Just kidding guys. I have a cellphone so its hard to think anyone can't take a pic & send a txt message to their email address. In case anyone doesn't know this, from your cellphone you can send a picture message to ANY email address. Simply log in to email & upload the recieved pic. We ALL have cellphones nowadays. Wish I had gotten into this contest. Started around the same time you guys when my son was born, went from 215 to 175 in that short time. Hit the weights!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    blurr:
    uhhh suspicious!!!! Just kidding guys. I have a cellphone so its hard to think anyone can't take a pic & send a txt message to their email address. In case anyone doesn't know this, from your cellphone you can send a picture message to ANY email address. Simply log in to email & upload the recieved pic. We ALL have cellphones nowadays. Wish I had gotten into this contest. Started around the same time you guys when my son was born, went from 215 to 175 in that short time. Hit the weights!
    You lost 40 pounds in 3ish weeks? Did you cut both of your legs off? lol
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    MY EXACTTTTTTTTTT same thought Enfidl. Sorry however-----no new entrants.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Well I have a feeling that he was probably referring to the 4 MONTH time frame that we're on (considering that the contest ends in April)... that would be 10lbs a month, and that's hardly unfeasible.
    He said started around the same time as you guys, not did it for the same time you guys are gonna do it. I could be wrong but that's how I read it. I was just making a joke...lol
    Lets Go Bob------cmon buddy, get the pics and weight up my man.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    really sorry guys, hectic weekend. down 2.6 pounds....or about a cheeseburger..lol. I'll do better next weigh in.

C'mon guys...what happened to the input? Who got their workouts in this week?
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Not a good week for me...... Found out my wife needs cervical spine surgery this Mon. With all the doctors appts and stuff this week, I haven't been able to get to the gym. Gonna try to figure something out for next week. But the wife is gonna need pretty constant care for the next few weeks. I'm still in this, but will be absent from the boards, in general, for a while.
    lilwing88:
    Not a good week for me...... Found out my wife needs cervical spine surgery this Mon. With all the doctors appts and stuff this week, I haven't been able to get to the gym. Gonna try to figure something out for next week. But the wife is gonna need pretty constant care for the next few weeks. I'm still in this, but will be absent from the boards, in general, for a while.
    Dude I'm really sorry to hear this! If there is anything you need don't hesitate to pm me and I'll make it happen! Thoughts and prayers for you guys
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    lilwing88:

Marty I am so sorry to hear about this news ....... You're wife, her health and you will be in my prayers and thoughts.
    The same that everyone has already said Wing----if you ever need to talk, vent, or could use something....dont hesitate man, pleae.
    Still in Hays (and everyone else) good days, and a few bad with football time. Workouts are going OK, but m bum ankle is really feeling it----forced to do low impact aerobics with my wife-----which is nice for us-----but makes me feel like Richard Simmons

Another weigh in and pic posting is this Wednesday dont forget everyone....Ive also updated the 1st post to reflect posts and changes and will continue to do so, as it shows our individual successes and collaborative efforts as well. Very impressive thus far I do think. I will begin to post %'s lost either next weigh of the one beyond it as well----
    Thanks for the kind words, guys. I appreciate it. My wife will be alright. It's a surgery that's been a long time coming. She's had back issues for a long time (4-5 years). It's a genetic degenerative disc disorder, cervical spinal stenosis. She has to have her C6 and C7 fused and then some bone shaved off to relieve nerve pressure. She'll only be in the hosp for 2 days but her major recovery will be about 4 weeks. Then a few months of physical therapy. The good news is, there's a 98% chance she'll never have back pain again.
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    Wing hope all goes well with your wife.

As far as the contest this week has been rough. I had food poisoning or some bug last sunday so bad ended up at ER i was so dehydrated. Decided to take it fairly easy this week just in case it was more. Will be going hard again this week though. Gonna start going 2 times a day. Adding 30min - 1hr at nights for cardio
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    Sorry boys have not really been in the mix. I started a new job with crazy long days and traveling around the country its also a little more labor intensive than my last. Sorry to hear about your wife lilwing hope all goes well I will pray for you.
    AGAIN------REMINDER TO ALL-----PIC posting and weigh in day is tomorrow again

As an aside, if you cant make the date or are late...no biggie. BUT PLEASE REMEMBER, the final weigh in pics and posted weigh MUST BE IN on the day of the final weigh in, 1159pm that night OR EARLIER. No late posting accepted at the end of the contest.............................Hope everyone is doing well.
    No pics, but I weighed in at 217 this morning. I gained couple, I know. After a few days when my wife can move around a bit more, I'll be able to sneak over to the gym. Then I'll hit it hard for the next few weeks.
  • ug danug dan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    Sorry about deleting my earlier pics from photo bucket, for some reason I did'nt realize that they would delet here. I guess I'm the idiot! imageimage
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    Photobucket

Should have weighed myself Monday, I was down to 274. If only we had started back in August when I started taking my health seriously, I'd have had a real shot at winning. Keep on keeping on guys! Let's shoot for losing 200lbs between all of us.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    Hey everyone, I am going to have to bow out of the competition. My job has me away from home for extended periods, and I won't be back again till sat. I don't feel it's fair to everyone else to have to wait for me, I will still try to lose weight, and I have no problem sending out the winners there cigars, I just don't feel right holding things up. best of luck to you all.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Ok sorry about not getting the pic up ..... bjut i did not make it home till today with all the inclement weather here ....
    I think we all understand your decision Bob, and no problem---I updated the front page and will let you know who to send to when it is all over. I think we all also wish you the best this, as in the end its about the health first and the cigars 2nd.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    IMG00025-20110202-0731

Looks like I gained a pound. Starting this week of going cross country skiing so hopefully I will lose that pound today!
    Still waiting on Ship, Rasch, and Hays......Not the best week for most of us, good one for Dan......We're all getting back on track this week fellas, lets hope anyway.
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    I have been in and out of town I will try to get something up SAT. I think I am the same I was last time
    I'm in..sorry for the delay. Scale called at 273 (it is a PAIN IN THE A$$ trying to get clear photos, on top of the fact that my scale blows donkey d!ck.) By the way, at the end of this contest, I'm really gonna give it a solid 5-10lb buffer, because my scale sucks such nuts AND I'm also bouncing up and down with my weight - I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I'm doing heavy weight workouts as well as cardio, so seems for every lb of fat I lose, I'm packing another on. I'm honestly surprised I got down this much... I think the scale was being nice to me.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    Vulchor:
    Still waiting on Ship, Rasch, and Hays......Not the best week for most of us, good one for Dan......We're all getting back on track this week fellas, lets hope anyway.
    sorry guys. havent been to the gym in like two weeks. Between beeing sick last week i was busy and plastered with snow. and then this week i tweeked my back some how. ill try and get something next time i go there.
    Dudes...what's the deal here? Everybody quit the game? I got my workouts in all week, and today had my brother (a personal trainer) in the gym with me to show me a bunch of new stuff. While I had a spotter, I took the opportunity to test my max bench... I 3repped 250lbs. Works for me! Shooting for 300lbs now..