Comments

• Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    alienmisprint:
    Alex Williams:
    dennisking:
    alienmisprint:
    TatuajeVI:
    Alex Williams:
    Ok well wish for something I have cause I have way too many sticks! (three ccom bags of overflow!!)
    Sweet! I wish for Alex to send me everything in his overflow bags!
    You know, if someone wished for a generic overflow bag from whoever, I would grant that one. Because that would be a cool wish, just a random, unknown sampler, almost guaranteed to be something in there you haven't tried.
    well.... since I just sent Brandon's MAW out with his PIF, I will make a wish and Tony, I make a wish for a generic overflow bag of whatever. I need to beef up the humi, it's pretty low.
    Done deal brother! Pretty sure I still got your addy. It's time to outdo my last package ;) I'm gonna drop it off at the post office on my way to a friends in a minute so it should go out tomorrow!
    Lmao, how did I get sniped on that one?
    You've got a pm tony.
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    alienmisprint:
    ejenne87:
    mustluvcigars:
    Sandman1am:
    alienmisprint:
    TatuajeVI:
    alienmisprint:
    TatuajeVI:
    Alex Williams:
    Ok well wish for something I have cause I have way too many sticks! (three ccom bags of overflow!!)
    Sweet! I wish for Alex to send me everything in his overflow bags!
    You know, if someone wished for a generic overflow bag from whoever, I would grant that one. Because that would be a cool wish, just a random, unknown sampler, almost guaranteed to be something in there you haven't tried.
    This sounds like a new game altogether, lol.
    Actually, it pretty much is the Pay It Foward game, lol. I just think of an overflow bag as something much bigger than a 3-5 pack of cigars, you know?
    Hate to jump in here but I would def. be in to send out on this one. Tat and I were just talking about how we didn't have any room for anything else today. I know it's pretty much the same thing as PIF but even with that going out soon, I still dont' have any room!
    Great Minds think alike, I was just thinking of starting a new game along this line.
    So lets do it bruthas.
    If we set something like this up I am in. Maybe it could be like a big trivia game that we can all get in on or something. Let me know because I always have some overflow and need to unload a little.
    First off, sorry to derail the MAW thread like this, lol.

So, we are talking like a bigger game, with bigger prizes? It does need to be something very different than the PIF, Movie Trivia, and FnG. If someone thinks up a good game though, I'm down. My two coolerdors are getting to the point of overflowing since I have cut back on smoking so much.
    Where's the Kaboom? (NEW GAME)
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Has Anyone seen or Heard from Maddy?
    I was just wondering the same thing, myself.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    uh... so where are we in this game? who is waiting on what ?
    kuzi16:
    uh... so where are we in this game? who is waiting on what ?
    I'm waiting on confirmation from dennis that my package got there ok. Then I wish.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Holy Crap Alex, you blew my mailbox into shreds. Sol Cub Maddy, LHCOF, 1961, RPSG, Titan, Nica Libre, and AAA. Dear Holy Tim's Beard you killed my mailbox. Thanks so much dude.
    Brandon should have his pack tomorrow. They are in OH right now but not at his house yet
    dennisking:
    Holy Crap Alex, you blew my mailbox into shreds. Sol Cub Maddy, LHCOF, 1961, RPSG, Titan, Nica Libre, and AAA. Dear Holy Tim's Beard you killed my mailbox. Thanks so much dude.
    Brandon should have his pack tomorrow. They are in OH right now but not at his house yet
    I'm glad they got there safe bro! Enjoy em!!

now it's my turn to wish!!! To up my chances and keep the game goin quickly I'll throw out some different options. I wish for:
    LFD anything or
    Alec Bradley Tempus or
    Nub Maduro
    thanks guys!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    I can do all three! Wish granted bro PM to you
    Sandman1am:
    I can do all three! Wish granted bro PM to you
    repliedified!!
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    dennisking:
    Just got them in. Posted in Good Trader's. Thank again dennis!
    Sticks are on the way to you Alex & a PM to ya......hahahahaha keep your head down! Now what to wish for?
    Backatcha sandman
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Sandman1am:
    Sticks are on the way to you Alex & a PM to ya......hahahahaha keep your head down! Now what to wish for?
    Tony, I think you need to wish for something that only I can deliver on........ Utopias anyone?
    lilwing88:
    Sandman1am:
    Tony, I think you need to wish for something that only I can deliver on........ Utopias anyone?
    What are these mysterious Utopias I keep hearing about?
    Alex Williams:
    lilwing88:
    Sandman1am:
    PM sent
    lilwing88:
    Alex Williams:
    lilwing88:
    Sandman1am:
    PM sent
    Repliedified!
    Alex Williams:
    lilwing88:
    Alex Williams:
    lilwing88:
    Sandman1am:
    PM sent
    Repliedified!
    They are a great stick Alex....if you can get your hands on them. Don't think that's what I'm gonna wish for as Marty already told me how to order them. Sorry bro !
    Sandman1am:
    They are a great stick Alex....if you can get your hands on them. Don't think that's what I'm gonna wish for as Marty already told me how to order them. Sorry bro !
    Then what's your wish, bro????
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    lilwing88:
    Sandman1am:
    Yep. We're all waiting, sandyballs. Get on it!
    TatuajeVI:
    lilwing88:
    Sandman1am:
    haha technically he has to wait until my wish arrives... i think it should be here today or tomorrow though!
    Alex Williams:
    TatuajeVI:
    lilwing88:
    Sandman1am:
    haha technically he has to wait until my wish arrives... i think it should be here today or tomorrow though!
    That's what I have been waiting on for Alex to tell me he got the package. I can't wait for him to open it. hehehehe
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    TatuajeVI:
    lilwing88:
    Sandman1am:
    That's what I have been waiting on for Alex to tell me he got the package. I can't wait for him to open it. hehehehe
    I can't wait! But, brother, I already have two STUFFED humis, three bags of overflow, and way to much promise of this march madness daily deals. Therefore, if you blow up my mailbox, I will have NO choice but to nuke your neighborhood. You know, for the sake of space ;)
    Alex Williams:
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    TatuajeVI:
    lilwing88:
    Sandman1am:
    I can't wait! But, brother, I already have two STUFFED humis, three bags of overflow, and way to much promise of this march madness daily deals. Therefore, if you blow up my mailbox, I will have NO choice but to nuke your neighborhood. You know, for the sake of space ;)
    Do what you gotta do brother! (puts down computer to go start building a bunker).
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    TatuajeVI:
    lilwing88:
    Sandman1am:
    Do what you gotta do brother! (puts down computer to go start building a bunker).
    HOLY. CRAP. You are awesome! EIGHT awesome sticks!! Wish away bro. I have to go work on "something" right after I give you the credit you are do on the good traders list!!
    By the time Antonio actually wishes, I think I will be able to grant it since it seems like it'll take two weeks ;)
    Alex Williams:
    By the time Antonio actually wishes, I think I will be able to grant it since it seems like it'll take two weeks ;)
    OK Alex I have been trying to decide what to wish for and I didn't want to waste a wish. So here we go. I wish for not in any particular order
    LFD Air Bender or
    LFD Double Ligero Chisel Maduro or
    Forum Blend Sumatra or Maduro

Oh please oh please oh please!!!!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Nice wish list! I hope someone can fulfill this one for ya!
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    OK Alex I have been trying to decide what to wish for and I didn't want to waste a wish. So here we go. I wish for not in any particular order
    LFD Air Bender or

Pm sent
    Thewelder:
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    LFD Air Bender or

Pm sent
    Is this wish being granted?
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    lilwing88:
    Thewelder:
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    LFD Air Bender or

Pm sent
    Is this wish being granted?
    if not...I may be able to do one of each ;)