Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Thewelder:
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    By the time Antonio actually wishes, I think I will be able to grant it since it seems like it'll take two weeks ;)
    OK Alex I have been trying to decide what to wish for and I didn't want to waste a wish. So here we go. I wish for not in any particular order
    LFD Air Bender or
    LFD Double Ligero Chisel Maduro or
    Forum Blend Sumatra or Maduro

Oh please oh please oh please!!!!
    Pm sent
    It's a work in progress...sorry was out of state for a funeral. Stay tuned not sure if I rubbed the right bottle yet. Oh ya PM back to ya welder
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    Sandman1am:
    Thewelder:
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    By the time Antonio actually wishes, I think I will be able to grant it since it seems like it'll take two weeks ;)
    OK Alex I have been trying to decide what to wish for and I didn't want to waste a wish. So here we go. I wish for not in any particular order
    LFD Air Bender or

Pm sent
    It's a work in progress...sorry was out of state for a funeral. Stay tuned not sure if I rubbed the right bottle yet. Oh ya PM back to ya welder
    If I remember corectly, Thewelder was the guy with TONS of the much loved forum blends... You are a lucky guy, Tony
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    ejenne87:
    Sandman1am:
    Thewelder:
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    LFD Air Bender or

Pm sent
    If I remember corectly, Thewelder was the guy with TONS of the much loved forum blends... You are a lucky guy, Tony
    Sorry but I wasn't the one who bought a bunch. I only had the space at the time for one smapler. Though I wish I could have gotten more
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    What is the Forum Blend Sumatra, the Cuban Label?? If so I can hook you up.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    coachjamie:
    The Forum Blend was well before your time here, Jamie. ccom, with the help of members of this forum, created their own blend for a cigar. Two blends actually, a maduro and a sumatra. They were made in very limited quantities and sold to forum members here as test runs. The sumatra was the one ccom decided to make more of, after a forum poll, and someday it will be made again for us. Right now, the factory they are using to make them is backed up. According to Alex from ccom, it will me another 6 months or so at least.
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    TatuajeVI:
    coachjamie:

The Forum Blend was well before your time here, Jamie. ccom, with the help of members of this forum, created their own blend for a cigar. Two blends actually, a maduro and a sumatra. They were made in very limited quantities and sold to forum members here as test runs. The sumatra was the one ccom decided to make more of, after a forum poll, and someday it will be made again for us. Right now, the factory they are using to make them is backed up. According to Alex from ccom, it will me another 6 months or so at least.

Oh ok, thanks! I was confused. I just knew the Cuban Label had a Sumatra wrapper and thought that might be what he was referring to.
    Thewelder:
    ejenne87:
    Sandman1am:
    Thewelder:
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    LFD Air Bender or

Pm sent
    Sorry but I wasn't the one who bought a bunch. I only had the space at the time for one smapler. Though I wish I could have gotten more
    PM to you Welder...sorry this is taking so long guys things are starting to get back to normal....whatever that is.
    bbc020:
    lilwing88:
    Thewelder:
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    LFD Air Bender or

Pm sent
    Is this wish being granted?
    if not...I may be able to do one of each ;)
    In order to keep things moving....sent a few pm's to the welder haven't heard back....pm to you Brandon.
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    Sandman1am:
    bbc020:
    lilwing88:
    Thewelder:
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    LFD Air Bender or

Pm sent
    Is this wish being granted?
    if not...I may be able to do one of each ;)
    In order to keep things moving....sent a few pm's to the welder haven't heard back....pm to you Brandon.
    replied
    Brandon granted my wish! Thanks dude I'm really excited to try out those stick. I will let you know when I get them in and then you can wish away. Sorry to everyone else that this took so long.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    I hope you wish for something I've got B, I know I have a cigar or two you'd enjoy...
    Sorry I was gone the end of this week & most of the weekend. My neighbor did bring in my mail so when I got home my make a wish package was there from Brandon. I want to give a great big THANK YOU to Brandon for not only granting everything on my wish list but also throwing in an extra stick that I have yet to try. I have heard many good things about that stick. Thanks again Brandon and wish away.
    My wish...

this may be a far cry, but I've been wanting to try these:

Nester Miranda Special Selection
    Quesada 35th Anniversary

If these aren't possible, I'll post some new wishes up later.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Hey Brandon, you ok with the Nestor Miranda in a lancero? IMO it's a fantastic cigar and a wish I can fulfill.
    j0z3r:
    Hey Brandon, you ok with the Nestor Miranda in a lancero? IMO it's a fantastic cigar and a wish I can fulfill.
    I'm very ok with that...I love a good lancero.
    bbc020:
    j0z3r:
    I'm very ok with that...I love a good lancero.
    Cool. I'm not sure if I have your info, so can you send me a pm with it and I'll have a package in the mail Monday.
    pm sent...thanks Joe
    I love it when Joe can grant a wish because he always wishes for something I have not heard of or know much about. It gives me something to research and add to my list... Joe, you are my cigar idol! HA
    Dang, thanks Evan, now I can't wish for the Macanudo I wanted. Stick out tongue [:P]
    Package was dropped off 20 minutes ago, DC info will be in your inbox Brandon.
    j0z3r:
    Package was dropped off 20 minutes ago, DC info will be in your inbox Brandon.
    thanks joe...I'll post as soon as it lands and the wishing can continue
    Joe fulfilled my wish thoroughly with 3 beautiful looking lanceros plus two that I have not tried before. Thanks again Joe. You are free to wish!
    I wish I may, I wish I might....I wish for either Joya de Nicaragua Cabinetta, or DPG Blue in the Firecracker size.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    bbc020:
    Joe fulfilled my wish thoroughly with 3 beautiful looking lanceros plus two that I have not tried before. Thanks again Joe. You are free to wish!
    I smoked the NM lancero last night. It was great! It started off good, and then built upon the initial flavors as it went along. By the last third I was in heaven!
    Bump. Anybody?
    Ok, I can take a hint. How about La Flor Dominicana Cabinet Maduro.
    You see what I mean, Joe? You wish for these cigars that nobody can, or will, get for you and I just add it to my list of must try's!
    ejenne87:
    You see what I mean, Joe? You wish for these cigars that nobody can, or will, get for you and I just add it to my list of must try's!
    And my list keeps growing...lol thanks guys.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    j0z3r:
    Ok, I can take a hint. How about La Flor Dominicana Cabinet Maduro.
    Yo jo, wish granted. PM me your info
    Suh-weet. I didn't think that one would be granted. PM sent.