Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    ejenne87:
    You see what I mean, Joe? You wish for these cigars that nobody can, or will, get for you and I just add it to my list of must try's!
    I'd be careful making a list based on my tastes...didn't you see that thread where, apparently, I dip my cigars in mud? Big Smile [:D]
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    j0z3r:
    ejenne87:
    You see what I mean, Joe? You wish for these cigars that nobody can, or will, get for you and I just add it to my list of must try's!
    I'd be careful making a list based on my tastes...didn't you see that thread where, apparently, I dip my cigars in mud? Big Smile [:D]
    Do-huh? Did I miss something?
    alienmisprint:
    j0z3r:
    ejenne87:
    Do-huh? Did I miss something?
    Not really Tony, just something that was posted in another thread by some joker.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    j0z3r:
    Suh-weet. I didn't think that one would be granted. PM sent.
    My local B&M had a lot of LFD blends. Seattle doesn't have a lot of legitimate B&Ms (most are head shops that happen to have a humidor) and I'm lucky this one is close to where I live.
    Got my pack from sightunseen, cigars look tasty. Thank you Tony, now you're up for a round of wishing.
    j0z3r:
    Got my pack from sightunseen, cigars look tasty. Thank you Tony, now you're up for a round of wishing.
    You are quite welcome, sir.

Alright, time to get my wish on. I wish......for some Liga Privada No. 9s (crosses fingers).
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    sightunseen:
    j0z3r:

Alright, time to get my wish on. I wish......for some Liga Privada No. 9s (crosses fingers).
    I can do these for you Tony. I'll toss them in with the package I am sending out tomorrow.
    ejenne87:
    sightunseen:
    j0z3r:

I can do these for you Tony. I'll toss them in with the package I am sending out tomorrow.
    My day just keeps getting better and better. Thanks, Evan.
    sightunseen:
    ejenne87:
    sightunseen:
    j0z3r:

Do you have a preference as to which size? They have both at my B&M so I can do either, or mix-n-match...
    ejenne87:
    sightunseen:
    ejenne87:
    sightunseen:
    j0z3r:

Do you have a preference as to which size? They have both at my B&M so I can do either, or mix-n-match...
    A mix and match sounds great. That way I can really sample the line. Thanks
    So, I realized that I was a little confused about the sizes of these smokes. It's the T52 that only has 2 sizes, but my B&M only had 2 sizes of the No. 9, so I grabbed some of both.

Joe, my B&M also just got some of 3 different sizes those LFD Cabinetta whatchamacallits in. I picked up one today (cross one thing off the must try list inspired by Joe...) and I plan on trying it in a couple of weeks. Let me know if you want some more of them. I don't know what they normally go for, but for a LFD they seemed reasonably priced.
    Thanks for the heads up Evan, I'll definitely let you know if I need more since I sure can't get any around here.
    My package to Tony should land today, so I will go ahead and make my wish.

I wish for: La Riqueza by Tatuaje or Tatuaje Miami...
    ejenne87:

No love..? How about some Camacho Triple Maduros.......?
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    this would be my first wish granted, but my local B&M has both the ones you asked for, the La Riqueza and the Camacho Triple Maduros. I can get them for you, let me know which one you want
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    ejenne87:
    ejenne87:

No love..? How about some Camacho Triple Maduros.......?
    BAM! Your wish has been granted. I got some Triple Maduros for ya.
    TatuajeVI...so you will take care of ejenne87 on the wish list? If you have them thats cool. I will have to go purchase them, then again, I will probably have to purchase anyones I send out.

But I dont mind if you take care of this.
    I'll let you guys fight it out over who grants my wish....
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    ejenne87:
    Evan while these guys fight over it I can do the Camacho triple Maddys too! LOL
    ejenne87:
    I'm not a figher, only a smoker. I'll let Tat take care of it since he has them in hand. That and the B&M next to my work told me they have it in stock at their other location which is 45 minutes away from me.

So Tat...make Evan's wish true
    I have a PERFECT solution to this problem...

Everyone here who has any Camacho TM's should send them to me! That way I never have to wish for them again. It's the only way to make this fair :-)
    zeebra:
    ejenne87:
    I'm not a figher, only a smoker. I'll let Tat take care of it since he has them in hand. That and the B&M next to my work told me they have it in stock at their other location which is 45 minutes away from me.

woops - sorry, didn't see your post above me. I was just all excited to fullfill one of Evan's wishes. He's fulfilled two of mine and I'm sending him another package anyway. Since I do have them on hand, I'll take care of Evan. 45 minute drives suck... unless you are smoking in the car!
    Sandman1am:
    ejenne87:
    Muhahahahaha! You don't have yours yet - where do you think Evan's wish is being granted from - that's right, your cigars in my humidor!!!
    TatuajeVI:
    zeebra:
    ejenne87:

woops - sorry, didn't see your post above me. I was just all excited to fullfill one of Evan's wishes. He's fulfilled two of mine and I'm sending him another package anyway. Since I do have them on hand, I'll take care of Evan. 45 minute drives suck... unless you are smoking in the car!
    Sandman1am:
    ejenne87:
    Muhahahahaha! You don't have yours yet - where do you think Evan's wish is being granted from - that's right, your cigars in my humidor!!!
    LOL I love it when you threaten to give away or smoke my cigars that are already paid for. Just means I get something else out of your humi!!! It's a win win situation.
    ejenne87:
    Evan PM to you sir ref. Tat filling your wish.
    Sorry for the delay on this game. My wife had a baby and I wasn't able to get the sticks out to Evan, and now Evan is heading out of the country for a month or so. So I will fulfill his wish when he gets back into town if that is ok with everyone, and to keep the game going I'll make my own wish. Sound good?
    TatuajeVI:
    Sorry for the delay on this game. My wife had a baby and I wasn't able to get the sticks out to Evan, and now Evan is heading out of the country for a month or so. So I will fulfill his wish when he gets back into town if that is ok with everyone, and to keep the game going I'll make my own wish. Sound good?
    Let's hear it!
    sightunseen:
    TatuajeVI:
    Let's hear it!
    Tat I've known you for a long time and know where you live. I know that you are good for it because you took some of my stash & are holding it for Evan for this game....well kinda guess you traded me something for them. I say you can go ahead.
    Ok, well then. What to wish for? I'll think of something later tonight.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    TatuajeVI:
    Ok, well then. What to wish for? I'll think of something later tonight.
    tease