Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Joz3r is DEFINATELY clear for wishing! i really wanna see what he wishes for this time! (watch it be a ccom house blend haha)
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Funny you should mention that Alex, I'd really like to try a 5 Vegas Classic...ahh, just kidding.

Ok, I don't think I'm going to blow you guys away with obscurity this time, those wishes never get filled anyway. I'd like to try the Illusione Espernay...if I might be so bold as to request a size, I'd really like the La Ferme size, but am open to any.
    bump...anyone? Illusione Espernay?
    j0z3r:
    bump...anyone? Illusione Espernay?
    These can be bought online if anyone wants to do that. Pm me for the website.
    Ok still nothing. How about either Ashton Cabinet Series or Ashton Aged Maduro.
    bump. Anyone? How about the Joya de Nicaragua Cabinetta?
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    j0z3r:
    ? (>_
    Dude, Joe, I hate seeing a brother waiting for so long. I can do the Espernays if you are still interested in them.
    It's cool either way, I just hate seeing the game stalled out like this. I'd be most appreciative if you were able to grant the wish, though it's completely up to you.
    j0z3r:
    It's cool either way, I just hate seeing the game stalled out like this. I'd be most appreciative if you were able to grant the wish, though it's completely up to you.
    Wish granted for the Epernays (I'll look out for the La Ferme vitola). I will head down to the B&M tomorrow.
    sightunseen:
    j0z3r:
    Wish granted for the Epernays (I'll look out for the La Ferme vitola). I will head down to the B&M tomorrow.
    Epernays are in the mail. There's two of the La Ferme and one of the Le Elegance. PMing the DC# to you.
    Killer, thanks Tony you da man.
    Got my pack from Tony, so full speed ahead with the wishing. :)
    j0z3r:
    Got my pack from Tony, so full speed ahead with the wishing. :)
    im waiting....
    First off, Joe, hope you enjoy the Epernays. I've had an Illusione MK and if that's any indication, those Epernays are going to be fantastic.

Alright, so I took the weekend to think about what I wanted to wish for. I've decided to cast a wider net and hopefully my wish gets fullfilled.

Wishing for...

LFD Chisel Maduro or
    LFD Airbender or
    San Cristobal Seleccion Del Sol
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Oh I got you. Wish granted. Would you rather have a sampler of each or three of one?

Woah! 5 minutes after you wished I saw your post! Fastest wish granting ever?
    TatuajeVI:
    Oh I got you. Wish granted. Would you rather have a sampler of each or three of one?

Damn, Phil. I think that IS a new record. I remember when Lilwing granted one within the hour, but I think you beat him.

If you can do a sampler of each, that would be awesome. That's like getting three wishes for the price of one! Thanks, man.
    You got it, Tony! I have your address - hopefully I can get a package out to you today.
    TatuajeVI:

Damn you phil!!! You ruined my streak!!!
    Alex Williams:
    TatuajeVI:

heh, maybe you can fulfill my wish when Tony's package arrives. :)

Package went out today! Enjoy these - nice selection you asked for if I do say so myself. Three of my favorite "under $10" cigars!
    TatuajeVI:
    Alex Williams:
    TatuajeVI:

Package went out today! Enjoy these - nice selection you asked for if I do say so myself. Three of my favorite "under $10" cigars!
    well wish for somethin i have then buster!!
    TatuajeVI:
    Alex Williams:
    TatuajeVI:

Thanks, Phil. I guess great palates think alike, haha.
    Phil's package came in today and the cigars look beautiful. In addition, a few really fine hitchhikers found their way in. Pic will be up on the Good Traders List. Thank you very much for granting my wish and for the extras. You are definitely cleared to wish.
    sightunseen:
    Phil's package came in today and the cigars look beautiful. In addition, a few really fine hitchhikers found their way in. Pic will be up on the Good Traders List. Thank you very much for granting my wish and for the extras. You are definitely cleared to wish.
    Sweet! Glad you got them!

Now... what to wish for...
    Ok, I'll throw out a few. My wishes that I'm thinking of:

Avo Domaine
    Cabaiguan
    LFD Cameroon Cabinet
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    TatuajeVI:

Avo Domaine
    Cabaiguan
    LFD Cameroon Cabinet
    I got you on this one bro. I'll just add it to the NUKE I am already sending your way... PM incoming.
    ejenne87:
    TatuajeVI:

Avo Domaine
    Cabaiguan
    LFD Cameroon Cabinet
    I got you on this one bro. I'll just add it to the NUKE I am already sending your way... PM incoming.
    I'm sincerely frightened. When I saw your post I told her, "Sweetheart, for the love of all that is good and pure in this world do NOT open any packages this week."
    TatuajeVI:
    ejenne87:
    TatuajeVI:

Avo Domaine
    Cabaiguan
    LFD Cameroon Cabinet
    I'm sincerely frightened. When I saw your post I told her, "Sweetheart, for the love of all that is good and pure in this world do NOT open any packages this week."
    I think you will like what you see when you open up the package! I'll get this one out to you on Monday.
    Evan, I still haven't felt any shockwaves. Either my concrete barriers are actually working or I haven't received any package yet.
    TatuajeVI:
    Evan, I still haven't felt any shockwaves. Either my concrete barriers are actually working or I haven't received any package yet.
    Work, bro. I can't even explain how busy I have been. Brace yourself though, I hear the air raid sirens in the distance...