Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    j0z3r:
    Alex Williams:
    j0z3r:
    Alex Williams:
    TatuajeVI:
    Got the package Alex! Nice!! 3 MoW SE, LHCOF, Utopia Blue, Dominican somethingerother (what's the story with this one?) and a Cu Avana Intenso (which I am running very low on, thank you!). Love the package. Now, if only I could figure out a way to make my baby stop pooping herself, I could get to the post office to mail out the packages I need to...

Alex, wish away!
    glad they got there phil!

I wish for:
    Arturo Fuente Don Carlos
    I can do this one, I've got the #3 and #4, both with around 2 years on them. Which would you like? Send me your info and I can get something out tomorrow-ish.
    Wow, I didn't expect this one to get granted!! Which do you like better? About to send a pm
    I've only had the #3 with any age on it, I'm gonna head out for a short smoke, so tonight will be a #4 and I'll let you know. They've really started to come around after 2 years, I'm thinking they'll be prime with another 1-2 years.
    I believe I would like to try the #3 please sir!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Alex Williams:
    j0z3r:
    Alex Williams:
    j0z3r:
    Alex Williams:
    TatuajeVI:
    Got the package Alex! Nice!! 3 MoW SE, LHCOF, Utopia Blue, Dominican somethingerother (what's the story with this one?) and a Cu Avana Intenso (which I am running very low on, thank you!). Love the package. Now, if only I could figure out a way to make my baby stop pooping herself, I could get to the post office to mail out the packages I need to...

Alex, wish away!

I wish for:
    Arturo Fuente Don Carlos
    I can do this one, I've got the #3 and #4, both with around 2 years on them. Which would you like? Send me your info and I can get something out tomorrow-ish.
    Wow, I didn't expect this one to get granted!! Which do you like better? About to send a pm
    I've only had the #3 with any age on it, I'm gonna head out for a short smoke, so tonight will be a #4 and I'll let you know. They've really started to come around after 2 years, I'm thinking they'll be prime with another 1-2 years.
    Can do...and don't call me sir or your might just get some White Owls instead. So the #3 it is, though something tells me a #4 may just find its way into the pack, sneaky little basterds they are. :)
    j0z3r:
    Alex Williams:
    j0z3r:
    Alex Williams:
    j0z3r:
    Alex Williams:
    TatuajeVI:

Alex, wish away!

I wish for:
    Arturo Fuente Don Carlos
    Can do...and don't call me sir or your might just get some White Owls instead. So the #3 it is, though something tells me a #4 may just find its way into the pack, sneaky little basterds they are. :)
    Haha now I dot think you want to do that... My stoagies have a rare condition in that they have a tendency to wrap themselves up with a stick of dynamite and mail themselves off to great botls such as yourself :)
    I've got one response to that Alex: Do your worst. FYI, I've never come up on the short end of back and forth bombs, so if you bomb me, I must break you. Big Smile [:D]
    j0z3r:
    I've got one response to that Alex: Do your worst. FYI, I've never come up on the short end of back and forth bombs, so if you bomb me, I must break you. Big Smile [:D]
    Wow joe. That was fast!! This means war :D but you are clear to make a wish!!
    Killer, let me know how you like the DC, and remember, they have 2 years of box aging in my hands, so they are good to go now or after a few weeks to acclimate to their new home.

OK, for my wish I.....am drawing a blank, let me get back later with a wish.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    I wish you would make a wish.
    cabinetmaker:
    +1 hes had a few days to think about it!!
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    hurry up already!! And someone remind me on this. Never done this one before. Is it just one of the wish cigars that has to be sent? Or isn't it supposed to be three? I can't remember the rules, want to make sure I'm straight before participating.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    cholmes8310:
    hurry up already!! And someone remind me on this. Never done this one before. Is it just one of the wish cigars that has to be sent? Or isn't it supposed to be three? I can't remember the rules, want to make sure I'm straight before participating.
    Nevermind, I went back and read first post. So it is three of the same cigar that is wished. Hummmmmhh. that could be difficult for me. Except for Ruinations and diesels, I don't think I have anything with three or more. Oh well. Someone wish for one of those, haha!
    Alex Williams:
    cabinetmaker:
    Posh. I sent your pack and forgot the whole damn thing. :)

Ok, let's see if anyone can come up with this one. I wish for a Panacea Red.
    j0z3r:
    Alex Williams:
    cabinetmaker:

Damn joe. I haven't even heard of that!! And that's sayin somethin :)
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Alex Williams:
    j0z3r:
    Alex Williams:
    cabinetmaker:

panawhat??!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    TatuajeVI:
    Alex Williams:
    j0z3r:
    Alex Williams:
    cabinetmaker:

panawhat??!
    My thought exactly I've searched around and can find pics of it just not where to buy it >.>
    Edit: Found em just unsure if I would buy from the site even tho it seems legit
    I can help you with that hayblet, if it ain't cigar.com, don't buy :D
    Well guys, I've earned a reputation of asking for obscure cigars, and I heard this one was pretty good so it met the criteria, though I didn't really expect it to get filled.

That said, I'll throw out something a little easier. I'd like to try the J. Fuego Delerium
    Joe, you're making me delirious with all your obscure wishes! ;)
    Ok ok, how about the Alec Bradley Family Blend.
    j0z3r:
    thought i would bump this up for ya joe
    j0z3r:
    Additional bumpage is in order... C'mon guys, someone grant his wish!!
    Appreciate it Alex, not like it's a rare cigar or anything, but my wishes have a way of going unanswered. I'll give it a bit more time and then think of something else.
    j0z3r:
    Appreciate it Alex, not like it's a rare cigar or anything, but my wishes have a way of going unanswered. I'll give it a bit more time and then think of something else.
    Ok man. If you wish for something I have then I can grant it and get you back for your AWESOME package(insert that's what she said here) ;)
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    I like the suspense that was building up....whos gonna wish j0z3r his wish? .....

I will grant your wish bro! I dont have any of the ones you listed but checked with my local B&M and they have them available. PM me your info bro and if there is a certain size you would like me to get.
    zeebra:
    I like the suspense that was building up....whos gonna wish j0z3r his wish? .....

I will grant your wish bro! I dont have any of the ones you listed but checked with my local B&M and they have them available. PM me your info bro and if there is a certain size you would like me to get.
    Nice! Finally someone can fulfill his wish!
  • fuentejpsfuentejps Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 345
    im in. i would like to try some 5 vegas fives'. im a mild med guy.
    fuentejps:
    Heh, looks like you need to read the original post again. In order to make a wish, you first need to fulfill someone else's wish first!

I appreciate your enthusiasm, though. If you want to try and set up a trade, I have some different 5 Vegas I could trade to you. PM me.
  • fuentejpsfuentejps Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 345
    YUP, i just reread. i'll do some trading. i have some tat black tubos im not into. what else ya got?
    TatuajeVI:
    fuentejps:
    Heh, looks like you need to read the original post again. In order to make a wish, you first need to fulfill someone else's wish first!

I appreciate your enthusiasm, though. If you want to try and set up a trade, I have some different 5 Vegas I could trade to you. PM me.
    fuentejps:
    YUP, i just reread. i'll do some trading. i have some tat black tubos im not into. what else ya got?
    TatuajeVI:
    fuentejps:

you have a pm!
    zeebra:

Alright, you da man now dog. :) PM incoming, thanks.
    The zeebra is cleared for wishing...and whoever grants his wish, hit him hard for me since he filled two wishes instead of the requisite one. Thanks Shawn.