Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    j0z3r:
    The zeebra is cleared for wishing...and whoever grants his wish, hit him hard for me since he filled two wishes instead of the requisite one. Thanks Shawn.
    Wow! Nice!

So what is out striped, four-legged friend going to be wishing for?
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    No prob Joe. I'm just feeding off the generosity already around this forum. Glad you got em, hope they were the correct sizes bro.

Well few days ago, I ordered the MoW Virtue at another site hour deal, put it in my cart and after that hour was up, they took it out my cart. I'm new to this stuff, so I didnt know they would pull it out.

So........ I wish is for the MoW Virtue (pref robusto, toro, torp)

(My first wish, so a quick question...how long do I keep this wish up for before I change it?)
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I would say if nobody responds within 2 days? then change it but I'm pretty sure this will get responded to quickly.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Hayblet:
    I would say if nobody responds within 2 days? then change it but I'm pretty sure this will get responded to quickly.
    this seems about right.
    if you want, you can keep it on the table and add to the wish list.

for example:
    i wish for any of these:
    MoW, camacho corojo, Illusiones, LFD double ligero.

then someone would pick out one of them to send to you.
    Just to keep it going, I will just add another one I've been wanting to try..

I wish for any of these (in order)
    MoW Virtue
    Avo conni
    Avo maduro
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    zeebra:
    No prob Joe. I'm just feeding off the generosity already around this forum. Glad you got em, hope they were the correct sizes bro.

Well few days ago, I ordered the MoW Virtue at another site hour deal, put it in my cart and after that hour was up, they took it out my cart. I'm new to this stuff, so I didnt know they would pull it out.

(My first wish, so a quick question...how long do I keep this wish up for before I change it?)
    I can do that. Font have those sizes I don't think. Wish granted!
    Alex Williams:
    zeebra:

Really?? Awesome Alex! Maybe you should have delayed my PIF package a bit more. Well if you are granting my wish, I'm sure you have my addy already. Thanks Alex!!!
    zeebra:
    Alex Williams:
    zeebra:

Really?? Awesome Alex! Maybe you should have delayed my PIF package a bit more. Well if you are granting my wish, I'm sure you have my addy already. Thanks Alex!!!
    haha ya its fine! ill get it out in the morning!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    I have been wanting to try a sol cubano Artisian for a long time. I just had a Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet and loved it. Does anyone have any of the artisians?
    My first time on this thread so Im not sure if I am doing this right or if I am out of Line? Let me Know Guys thanks
    Ozzie
    Redtailhawkoz:
    I have been wanting to try a sol cubano Artisian for a long time. I just had a Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet and loved it. Does anyone have any of the artisians?
    My first time on this thread so Im not sure if I am doing this right or if I am out of Line? Let me Know Guys thanks
    Ozzie
    well the way this works is for example...if you granted my wish of the MoW virtues, then when I get the package, you are free to wish what you want, the Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet and someone will grant your wish. So since Alex granted my wish, he will wish next, and if you can grant his wish, you will be next to wish.
    zeebra:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Ozzie
    well the way this works is for example...if you granted my wish of the MoW virtues, then when I get the package, you are free to wish what you want, the Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet and someone will grant your wish. So since Alex granted my wish, he will wish next, and if you can grant his wish, you will be next to wish.

Got ya I withdrawl my wish
    Just got my MAW from Alex just a few minutes ago! Got my 3 Virtues along with some other hitch hikers! Thanks bro!

You are free to wish now!
    Come on Alex, what you lookin for?
    TatuajeVI:
    Come on Alex, what you lookin for?
    +1
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Yeah, come on Alex... quit being that proverbial monkey wrench. Wink [;)]
    haha sorry guys. been crazy busy working 60-70 hours a week and then helping with the house selling... Now, down to business!

I wish for the famed El Cobre!
    I'm starting to feel like a serial wish granter. I've got the El Cobres if you want them Alex, or you can wait a bit and maybe someone fresh has them, up to you.
    j0z3r:
    I'm starting to feel like a serial wish granter. I've got the El Cobres if you want them Alex, or you can wait a bit and maybe someone fresh has them, up to you.
    Haha I felt the same way! It sounds good to me unless someone has a problem with it.
    Alex Williams:
    j0z3r:
    Haha I felt the same way! It sounds good to me unless someone has a problem with it.
    In that case...If anyone has objections, let them be heard by, say noon tomorrow at which point I'll mail out. Ok? :)
    j0z3r:
    Alex Williams:
    j0z3r:
    In that case...If anyone has objections, let them be heard by, say noon tomorrow at which point I'll mail out. Ok? :)
    Si señor! Muy bueno!
    they should rename this the "Alex and J0z3r trade thread"...
    Hayblet:
    Sounds good to me. Wink [;)]
    Hayblet:
    That's the best idea I have ever heard!!
    Ok, I saw no objections so this is going in the mail. Wish granted.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    What obscure cigar will Joe wish for?? Find out in the next episode!
    Hayblet:

NO CHIT! I need a CGA meeting...... Cigar ANonymous!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    j0z3r:
    Ok, I saw no objections so this is going in the mail. Wish granted.
    Come on Joe lets see what you want!!!!
    In due time Tony, waiting for the pack to land in the hands of Mr. Williams.
    sightunseen:
    ROFL. So true. I'm normally excited to see if I can grant a wish when I come to this thread, but when Joe wishes I'm just hoping I've heard of it!
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    TatuajeVI:
    sightunseen:
    ROFL. So true. I'm normally excited to see if I can grant a wish when I come to this thread, but when Joe wishes I'm just hoping I've heard of it!
    I feel the same way. I've learned the existence of a lot of brands through this thread.