Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    ejenne87:
    TatuajeVI:
    Evan, I still haven't felt any shockwaves. Either my concrete barriers are actually working or I haven't received any package yet.
    Work, bro. I can't even explain how busy I have been. Brace yourself though, I hear the air raid sirens in the distance...
    I've got a new shipment of HESCO barriers coming!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    TatuajeVI:
    ejenne87:
    TatuajeVI:
    Evan, I still haven't felt any shockwaves. Either my concrete barriers are actually working or I haven't received any package yet.
    Work, bro. I can't even explain how busy I have been. Brace yourself though, I hear the air raid sirens in the distance...

Is this game stuck??

Ejenne, you gotta get this one back in gear.

• HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Fourtotheflush:
    TatuajeVI:
    ejenne87:
    TatuajeVI:

Is this game stuck??

+1 how can I grant your wish if this game stalls!
    He's been MIA for a week or so. He'll come back - he's just crazy busy.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Hayblet:
    Fourtotheflush:
    TatuajeVI:
    ejenne87:
    TatuajeVI:

Is this game stuck??

Easy, just grant a random wish...I think I remember him saying he always wanted to try a Swisher Grape.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    j0z3r:
    Hayblet:
    Fourtotheflush:
    TatuajeVI:
    ejenne87:
    TatuajeVI:

Is this game stuck??

Easy, just grant a random wish...I think I remember him saying he always wanted to try a Swisher Grape.
    Phil's always been fond of the "Original Cubans."
    So where are we on this? You still waiting on a pack Phil?
    evan kinda disappeared. it's his wish as soon as I get a package.
    I'd hate to cut Evan out of this, especially with him being gone and maybe not able to see the goings on of the game, but I wonder if it might not be a good idea to float the wish back out there so the game can move on.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    j0z3r:
    I'd hate to cut Evan out of this, especially with him being gone and maybe not able to see the goings on of the game, but I wonder if it might not be a good idea to float the wish back out there so the game can move on.
    I second that
    no problem. my wishes again:

LFD Cameroon Cabinet would be my first wish
    Avo Domaine
    Cabaiguan
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    j0z3r:
    good idea. It's in the rules on page 1. I mean, I hope Evan's ok. I know he has signed in, but no posting. Just hope all is well, and he's just busy with work. Need to get this up an rolling again though.
    Since I suggested it, I can grant that wish. I can do the LFD or the Cabaiguan, or both. What say you Phil?
    Nice! Thanks, Joe! Well, how about the LFD. I can find the Cabaiguan locally, I really can't find the Cameroon Cabinet. I'll PM you my addy.
    j0z3r:
    Since I suggested it, I can grant that wish. I can do the LFD or the Cabaiguan, or both. What say you Phil?
    oh boy, can't wait to see what joz3r wishes for. I normally learn a new cigar from him. hah
    TatuajeVI:
    Nice! Thanks, Joe! Well, how about the LFD. I can find the Cabaiguan locally, I really can't find the Cameroon Cabinet. I'll PM you my addy.
    You got it. Those Cabaiguans are sneaky, so I wouldn't be surprised if one found its way into your bag of cigars.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    cholmes8310:
    j0z3r:
    oh boy, can't wait to see what joz3r wishes for. I normally learn a new cigar from him. hah
    Downside to that is he usually pics something nobody has heard of more the less can find
    I don't know guys, I might not be able to deliver this time...the obscure wishes never get filled and just stall the game out, that and I'm running out of cigars to wish for. FYI guys, Phil told me he's not going to be in this weekend and to hold off until Monday, so a few more days of delay are being added.
    heh, running out of cigars to wish for. That's excellent.
    TatuajeVI:
    heh, running out of cigars to wish for. That's excellent.
    It truly is the end of days. Do I see the shapes of four horsemen on the horizon?
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    j0z3r, where's your wish, bro?
    lilwing88:
    j0z3r, where's your wish, bro?
    I got a package from Joe (heh, long story, but it's the first of two) so he can definitely make a wish!
    Phil's pack should be landing today. To make a short story even shorter, I forgot I was granting a wish and sent off a variety of sticks only to realize what I had done a little too late...so Phil ends up with his wish plus some other cigars.

I wish for some of the Quesada Tributo.
    j0z3r:
    WHAT?!?!?! Dude, now you're just makin stuff up!
    Good luck with your wish, j0z3r. From what I gather, those cannot be got online and are in very few select retail shops.

Can't you just wish for an ACID or somethin'?
    lilwing88:
    j0z3r:
    Haha, I think I've ready about this somewhere. Let's see...

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/Cigar/CA_Features/CA_Feature_Basic_Template/0,2344,3173,00.html
    lol. Poor Joe. I love that no one ever has a clue when he makes a wish.
    Man, after reading up on this cigar, I want one!

Nice wish, j0z3r. I hope you get it!
    Hold the phone!!!! I think I can deliver on this one!!! Would three of the Julio size suffice????
    lilwing88:
    j0z3r:
    Nah, I've seen em in C.A. I know about them, just personally haven't seen them. Good ole Joe, always wishin for crazy stuff.