AB Black Market
  • camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    R&J Short Churchill
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Gran Habano Azteca Fuerte
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    graycliff Crystal LE. They taste better with a mug of coffee.It is a simple smoke with distinctive espresso flavor. Per cigar.com these are one time release. Comes with Habano Oscuro wrapper, Cameroon binder and aged Nicaragua long filler. I enjoy this cigar sometime. Tim was very kind to sent me a bunch of these.
    And it's on... image
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Mowing the grass and doing yardwork while smoking a Diesel (Unlimited I think??) Torpedo.... Great stick and perfect for what I'm doing ;)
    For a special day I thought this would be a good choice
    Excellent choice Chemforever.
    chemforever:
    chemforever:
    Fanrastic choice Chem, love to hear what you have to say about it ;)
    Here is an update image although my pallet isn't the best I would say it started off a with a bit of pepper especially with retrohale for the initial few draws which then faded as expected. After the foot was gone the draw opened up to a nice salty cedar with some sweetness and very creamy. As the smoke goes on the saltyness lessens, or I am getting used to it. Maybe it's just me but at the beginning of the last third I am detecting some floral notes that I enjoy and some pepper is coming back in the nose through retrohale. Some puffs there is more cedar and sometimes some floral. It just ashes with less than an inch left and I am wishing for more but I am almost dome here. I was I'm the mood for a relaxing smoke and this did deliver!
    chemforever:
    Here is an update image although my pallet isn't the best I would say it started off a with a bit of pepper especially with retrohale for the initial few draws which then faded as expected. After the foot was gone the draw opened up to a nice salty cedar with some sweetness and very creamy. As the smoke goes on the saltyness lessens, or I am getting used to it. Maybe it's just me but at the beginning of the last third I am detecting some floral notes that I enjoy and some pepper is coming back in the nose through retrohale. Some puffs there is more cedar and sometimes some floral. It just ashes with less than an inch left and I am wishing for more but I am almost dome here. I was I'm the mood for a relaxing smoke and this did deliver!
    Great read brother and sounds like you got a lot out of it! That would be a Hendrik Kelner blend, and in my experience all of his blends have a floral musk element to them, do you pick any of that up? Musk is the right word by all means but the additives thy I always got were smoky notes with a floral element. Really love that which is why I've become such an AVO wh0re as of late lol. Really sound like a brilliant stick though congrats!!!
    smoking a Illusione MJ12
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    big chunks:
    smoking a Illusione MJ12
    I had one of those a couple days ago.....it was very good.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    OOOooo very nice.. Enjoy my brothers..
    Don Arturo Gran AniverXario Natural. I won't even waste your or my time about reviewing this cigar. It is simply one dimensional, no complexity, lack consistent flavor, average burn. I am very disappointed. However, I really enjoyed the other one. All I got from it is a toasty, molasses, sweet flavor. With a price tag $50..no way. Photobucket
    rzaman:
    Don Arturo Gran AniverXario Natural. I won't even waste your or my time about reviewing this cigar. It is simply one dimensional, no complexity, lack consistent flavor, average burn. I am very disappointed. However, I really enjoyed the other one. All I got from it is a toasty, molasses, sweet flavor. With a price tag $50..no way. Photobucket
    Really sorry to hear you got such a bum cigar! That is one on my Bucket List, unfortunate to hear you had a bad experience, sorry brother! Feel free to send me your remaining so you don't have to deal with them again... :P
    Rail Jockey:
    big chunks:
    smoking a Illusione MJ12
    I had one of those a couple days ago.....it was very good.
    It was my first MJ12 I really enjoyed it I'm gonna let my other 2 rest a while
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Tatuaje Fausto. Quite strong after the first inch, about half way in and it's getting really interesting. Toasty wood, a slight sweet carmelized flavor and a lot of leather. Spice is fading into a nice smoothness. im diggin this!
    Jetmech_63:
    Tatuaje Fausto. Quite strong after the first inch, about half way in and it's getting really interesting. Toasty wood, a slight sweet carmelized flavor and a lot of leather. Spice is fading into a nice smoothness. im diggin this!
    I had a very similar experience, loved it enough that I am now always hunting for them and fixing to smoke the Avion pretty soon! So glad you enjoyed it as much as I did!
  • seagarloverseagarlover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 437
    Photobucket I'm having the ROCKY PATEL VINTAGE 2003 AWESOME
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    JHewey:
    I hate you... lmao! Nice smoke Justin, I haven't had one in months, those things just ROCK!
    90+ Irishman:
    JHewey:
    I hate you... lmao! Nice smoke Justin, I haven't had one in months, those things just ROCK!
    Today's my sons birthday. He turning 4. So I decided to go with a good cigar I know I like. I'm trying to age these. (I think this one only has 8-12 months on it) Probably won't happen. Lol
    JHewey:
    90+ Irishman:
    JHewey:
    Today's my sons birthday. He turning 4. So I decided to go with a good cigar I know I like. I'm trying to age these. Probably won't happen. Lol
    Congrats Justin!!!! Happy 4th Bday to your son, may he have many many more and each one of them be even better than the last! Enjoy these times bro, they go quicker than you think and this is good times for sure ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    JHewey:
    90+ Irishman:
    JHewey:
    Today's my sons birthday. He turning 4. So I decided to go with a good cigar I know I like. I'm trying to age these. Probably won't happen. Lol
    Congrats Justin!!!! Happy 4th Bday to your son, may he have many many more and each one of them be even better than the last! Enjoy these times bro, they go quicker than you think and this is good times for sure ;)
    Thanks. Yeah I know. Last 4 years have gone fast.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    NC Cohiba with enough age to have a yellow, brittle cellophane and a nice bloom...very tasty! I don't know who sent me this one, but thanks!