Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A Call To Arms *** CMH AWARDED ON PAGE 11 ***

The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
Squadron... tench-HUT!

puh-RADE - REST!

Gentlemen, Ive called you all here this evening for a very special occasion.

I cannot tell you in public WHAT this mission is, WHERE the mission will take place, WHO the target is, or WHEN the operation will be launched.

What I CAN tell you is this is a black-ops, top secret mission of the utmost importance. I need THE FINEST volunteers this community has to offer, and it is an ALL-volunteer mission.

Idle chatter may be posted to this thread in order to confuse the target; however, if you believe you've got what it takes to join this mission, DO NOT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM IDENTIFY YOURSELF by posting so much as a "pm sent" on this thread. Absolutely NO details of the mission are to be discussed publicly AT ANY TIME!

Volunteers will be taken on a case-by-case basis. You may volunteer to me thru PM to learn mission details so that you may make an informed decision on whether you want to join the team. Not all who volunteer may have what it takes to make the team; there is no shame in this.

Take the time to think carefully on your decision gentlemen - some of us will NOT be coming back from this mission. However, the impact of this mission WILL live forever, which means that YOU will live forever!

That is all gentlemen.

SQUADRON - tench-HUT!

DISMISSED!

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    LMAO! ALL HAIL THE KEYBOARD CAT!

Maybe I can talk him into playing taps at the funerals of those who dont return from this mission! LOL

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    The Sniper:

Maybe I can talk him into playing taps at the funerals of those who dont return from this mission! LOL

Sir, Taps should only be played on a bugle Sir. But I believe he has a cousin that plays bugle Sir!
    The Kid:
    The Sniper:

Sir, Taps should only be played on a bugle Sir. But I believe he has a cousin that plays bugle Sir!
    I bet the keyboard cat could program his keyboard to sound exactly like it but I agree - bugle or nothing except in times of dire emergency.

And please, no more sir's - enlisted puke here, I work(ed LOL) for a living! :-)

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    B Co. FS Heavy Combat Engineers are in.....
    ENGINEERS CARRY THE LOAD!

• DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    The Sniper:
    ENGINEERS BLOW THE LOAD!

Fixed it!
    DSWarmack:
    The Sniper:
    ENGINEERS BLOW THE LOAD!

Fixed it!
    Yer mom's a man Warmack! LOL

*** FLASH TRAFFIC MESSAGE - UNCLASSIFIED ***

To all you girzzled veterans of the bombing wars and the peace lovers around the forums who dont normally participate in such things, you WILL want to be part of this mission. PM me to find out why.

If you are NOT involved, when this mission becomes public knowledge you WILL regret not being part of it. Making sure EVERYONE on the forums has a chance to be involved.

*** END FLASH TRAFFIC MESSAGE ***

• JonathanEJonathanE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    The Sniper:
    ENGINEERS CARRY THE LOAD!

No, no, no. Engineers tell the loadmasters what to load the truck with. {;-) The outdoors... they aren't air conditioned!

JDE

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM
    The King is in the building!

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    dennisking:
    BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM
    Well put.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    The Sniper:

To all you girzzled veterans of the bombing wars and the peace lovers around the forums who dont normally participate in such things, you WILL want to be part of this mission. PM me to find out why.

If you are NOT involved, when this mission becomes public knowledge you WILL regret not being part of it. Making sure EVERYONE on the forums has a chance to be involved.

In the words of Randy Macho Man Savage.......
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    ROTFLMAO!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Redtailhawkoz:
    The Sniper:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    ROTFLMAO!
    Or 'Oh f#%k, a tree!'
    Marker:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    The Sniper:

ROTFLMAO!
    Or 'Oh f#%k, a tree!'
    LOL, that snapped his Slim Jim
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    After it happened I was talking to my sister who was a huge WWF fan back in the day. When she told me about it I instantly said 'Snap into an Oak tree!'
  • MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    I've heard about this...

Yeah, I remember this one. It's where the, uh, the coyote sat his ass down in a slingshot then he strapped himself to an Acme rocket. Is that - is that what we're doin' here?

Harry Stamper: [under his breath] Rockhound. Rockhound: No, no, really, because it didn't work out too well for the coyote, Harry.
    Thats why we're trying it again Perco. Now keep your voice down, this is supposed to be a SECRET mission, remember. Wiley might hear you... LOL

War-Ready Materials (WRM) have begun to arrive at Forward Operating Base ***CENSORED***. Mission go time currently unavailable; however mission HAS been green-lighted. Once equipment reaches mission ready levels, countdown will begin. Further updates will be disseminated as buildup continues.

Maintain OPSEC, COMSEC, and mission ready posture.

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    The Sniper:

War-Ready Materials (WRM) have begun to arrive at Forward Operating Base ***CENSORED***. Mission go time currently unavailable; however mission HAS been green-lighted. Once equipment reaches mission ready levels, countdown will begin. Further updates will be disseminated as buildup continues.

radio silence here sir ! you know how to contact me if more munitions are needed!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    so its time to fire
    supply drop headed to base station alpha
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    The Sniper:

For those of us Air Force folk, that means put down the 7 iron and get your sh!t ready.
    skweekz:
    The Sniper:

For those of us Air Force folk, that means put down the 7 iron and get your sh!t ready.
    speakin of AF do they still serve lobster in the "dining" hall?
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    The Kid:
    skweekz:
    The Sniper:

speakin of AF do they still serve lobster in the "dining" hall?

When I was in, the buffet didn't have any lobster...at least, not on a regular basis.
    Been some years that Ive been out, but the only place I ever saw seafood in a dining hall was in deployed locations - and the people in those locations are definitely earning their meals!

LMAO @ the putting the 7 iron down comment! So sad, but so true... which it what makes it SO FUNNY! :-)