Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A Call To Arms *** CMH AWARDED ON PAGE 11 ***

Comments

• skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Lakota72:
    Kuzi, you are very much deserving of this. Thanks for all you do here on the forum. Glen, thanks for setting this up and letting me be a part of this. Totally awesome.

Indeed! Kudos to both Kuzi for such a milestone and to Glen for orchestrating all of this!
  • howtobasshowtobass Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 589
    That was a nice hit for sure. + to all that were involved.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Congrats Kuzi, and thanks to The Sniper who coordinated this Epic hit. Very nice Humidor is it a Quesada version?
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    The Kid:
    Congrats Kuzi, and thanks to The Sniper who coordinated this Epic hit. Very nice Humidor is it a Quesada version?
    Kuzi, I know I haven't been an active member long enough to truly impart the proper amount of thanks, but I have devoured all of your postings gleaming info from them and have already learned a lot and enjoyed my sticks that much more. Thank you for all you have done for this addiction/hobby and you are surely one of the most deserving people of a bomb that substantial. To the Sniper, truly a magnificent piece of work my friend, I hope that whoever is in your crosshairs next time never sees it coming, for the pain is quite tangible! With the Kid on this, what is that humi? Its a piece of art! -- Brett
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Lakota72:
    Kuzi, you are very much deserving of this. Thanks for all you do here on the forum. Glen, thanks for setting this up and letting me be a part of this. Totally awesome.
    +2 to this. I wish I had more to give you than what you've given me. Thank You Kuzi and Glen.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Matt, you cant even FATHOM how glad I am to see that you got the sticks safe and sound. Hope you enjoyed your trip to NOLA... that being said, you are NEVER, EEEEEEEEVER allowed to take an out of town vacation again without posting notice a minimum of two weeks prior!

Saw a bunch of posts on the thread praising me, but its you BOTL who deserve the praise, not me. When people contacted me about getting in on this, I told them I wanted sticks that were special in some way to them, and MAN did you guys come thru in spades! High dollar favorites, tough to find sticks, sticks that are no longer in production, sticks that can only be obtained in one spot on earth, sticks that somehow tied in with that particular guys relationship or feelings about kuzi and all he does around here... every single stick in that bomb MEANT SOMETHING, and thats really what made it special. Your generosity knows no equal, and I salute every single one of you who made this happen for kuzi.

Also saw some posts regarding the humidor. That ended up being my contribution to the bomb, when a little birdie told me that kuzi had some storage issues (who doesnt, right? LOL). Well, it seemed a little goofy to bomb somebody with something that was going to cause a problem, so I solved it. :-) The humidor is to the best of my knowledge NOT a Quesada - but you gotta admit, its a sexy humidor nonetheless. Anyone who wants further info on it, feel free to pm me. Not going to put any more info about it on the open forums out of respect for CCom.

To all who participated, mission accomplished and congratulations on a job EXTREMELY well done.

To kuzi, congratulations on 10,000 posts of some of the most helpful information on this beloved hobby of ours, and I cant wait to read the next 10,000. Much love my friend, you are appreciated. :-)

Sniper OUT

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    The Sniper:
    Matt, you cant even FATHOM how glad I am to see that you got the sticks safe and sound. Hope you enjoyed your trip to NOLA... that being said, you are NEVER, EEEEEEEEVER allowed to take an out of town vacation again without posting notice a minimum of two weeks prior!

Saw a bunch of posts on the thread praising me, but its you BOTL who deserve the praise, not me. When people contacted me about getting in on this, I told them I wanted sticks that were special in some way to them, and MAN did you guys come thru in spades! High dollar favorites, tough to find sticks, sticks that are no longer in production, sticks that can only be obtained in one spot on earth, sticks that somehow tied in with that particular guys relationship or feelings about kuzi and all he does around here... every single stick in that bomb MEANT SOMETHING, and thats really what made it special. Your generosity knows no equal, and I salute every single one of you who made this happen for kuzi.

Also saw some posts regarding the humidor. That ended up being my contribution to the bomb, when a little birdie told me that kuzi had some storage issues (who doesnt, right? LOL). Well, it seemed a little goofy to bomb somebody with something that was going to cause a problem, so I solved it. :-) The humidor is to the best of my knowledge NOT a Quesada - but you gotta admit, its a sexy humidor nonetheless. Anyone who wants further info on it, feel free to pm me. Not going to put any more info about it on the open forums out of respect for CCom.

To all who participated, mission accomplished and congratulations on a job EXTREMELY well done.

To kuzi, congratulations on 10,000 posts of some of the most helpful information on this beloved hobby of ours, and I cant wait to read the next 10,000. Much love my friend, you are appreciated. :-)

Sniper OUT

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED AND WELL DONE SIR !
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    The Sniper:

Sniper OUT

As your partner in crime from the Beginning I comend you on a Job OUTSTANDINGLY DONE!!!!!! What a Pleasure it is to call you a Friend!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Thanks Kuzi for all you do . I really believe you have no idea how many people , myself included , you have helped at one time or another . I don't think a better forum exists than our little world here . Enjoy Matt !!!

Sniper you need to change your name to " The Hitman " . You will take a brother out in a heartbeat LOL !!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    dennisking:
    j0z3r:
    New humidor? Wow, here and I thought it was just cigars. If anyone deserves it, that person is you Matt...if for the no other reason than the sheer amount of time you spend on here.
    just wait til you hit 10k Joe. it's a milestone you are soon approaching as well.
    Hate to disappoint Dennis, but I'm walking away at 9999.
    j0z3r:
    dennisking:
    j0z3r:
    New humidor? Wow, here and I thought it was just cigars. If anyone deserves it, that person is you Matt...if for the no other reason than the sheer amount of time you spend on here.
    just wait til you hit 10k Joe. it's a milestone you are soon approaching as well.
    ok, will set this for a 9999 hit then, you know better that that, lmao
    j0z3r:
    dennisking:
    j0z3r:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5m4jpUyb-g
    jj20030:
    j0z3r:
    dennisking:
    j0z3r:
    ok, will set this for a 9999 hit then, you know better that that, lmao
    +1 Joe, ya big cheater! LOL

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    j0z3r:
    dennisking:
    j0z3r:
    or you could start another name like... "the joker"? LOL
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    lcpleel:
    j0z3r:
    dennisking:
    j0z3r:
    ooooooo being called out.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    JSaint:
    lcpleel:
    j0z3r:
    dennisking:
    j0z3r:
    ooooooo being called out.
    Just sayin....
    ATTEN-HUT!!

Gentlemen, it is my extreme pleasure to stand before you today and announce that Congress has seen fit to recognzie the outstanding sacrifice and achievement of one of this mission's volunteers by awarding him the CMH (not CONGRESSIONAL silly! The CIGAR Medal of Honor!).

Stay tuned... :-D

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    This sounds interesting, I'm all ears Sir.
    The Sniper:
    ATTEN-HUT!!

Gentlemen, it is my extreme pleasure to stand before you today and announce that Congress has seen fit to recognie the outstanding sacrifice and achievement of one of this mission's volunteers by awarding him the CMH (not CONGRESSIONAL silly! The CIGAR Medal of Honor!).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6Slm3wziAc ready sir!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Congrats to the recipient.
    jj20030:
    The Sniper:
    ATTEN-HUT!!

Gentlemen, it is my extreme pleasure to stand before you today and announce that Congress has seen fit to recognie the outstanding sacrifice and achievement of one of this mission's volunteers by awarding him the CMH (not CONGRESSIONAL silly! The CIGAR Medal of Honor!).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z93AADd2Dpo
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Very interesting, indeed.
    Congrats to whoever ends up being our recipient!!
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Ready on the left!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Personally, It is my opinion that If anyone is worthy of such a medal it is The Sniper, for actions taken on the battlefield. The Sniper time and time again has answered the call of Duty with Honor and Selflessness, Tonight I say we all raise our glasses in salute to "The Sniper" !!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    The Kid:
    Personally, It is my opinion that If anyone is worthy of such a medal it is The Sniper, for actions taken on the battlefield. The Sniper time and time again has answered the call of Duty with Honor and Selflessness, Tonight I say we all raise our glasses in salute to "The Sniper" !!

Amen brother ! This BOTL 's leadership and commitment to this community and its residents (us) is far far FAR above the call of duty . I toast you my friend for your time , effort , and selflessness freely given so we all may be better for your presense here . I could add quite a bit more but I'll close there so as not to hi-jack the thread ! Glad your here my friend . Gene
    gmill880:
    The Kid:

Amen brother ! This BOTL 's leadership and commitment to this community and its residents (us) is far far FAR above the call of duty . I toast you my friend for your time , effort , and selflessness freely given so we all may be better for your presense here . I could add quite a bit more but I'll close there so as not to hi-jack the thread ! Glad your here my friend . Gene
    I wish I could say something else, but honestly Rudy and Gene have said it far better than I could have hoped to... our honored brother Mr. The Sniper... you are truly one of a kind and a blessing to this entire community!! +1
    90+ Irishman:
    gmill880:
    The Kid:

I wish I could say something else, but honestly Rudy and Gene have said it far better than I could have hoped to... our honored brother Mr. The Sniper... you are truly one of a kind and a blessing to this entire community!! +1
    Thanks for all the kind words fellas, but this aint about me. This thread was a prime example of the amazing stuff ALL of us can pull off when we come together as one, and it is AWESOME!

Cannot wait to post the citation when the recipeint of the inaugural CMH receives his award!

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    gmill880:
    The Kid:

+1
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    The Sniper:
    ATTEN-HUT!!

When is this announcement gonna be made? I would like to "recognize" this awesome BORK in my own kinda way, so I (we) need to know who it is!