pics after work tomorrow.
  • howtobasshowtobass Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 589
    kuzi16:
    You were the target on this one Kuzi?
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    kuzi16:
    Sweet! I hope this is the one I've been waiting to hit!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    kuzi16:
    whoa, wait, what ? LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmMSBn7gtiU
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    I can't wait to see the end result. I thought EPIC was a good word choice.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    you guys are freaking ridiculous. i mean seriously. still workin on pics and details to post.
    kuzi16:
    you guys are freaking ridiculous. i mean seriously. still workin on pics and details to post.
    did you hit the lotto or sumthin? musta found something in nawlins, maybe a box full of gators, lol
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Itching to see this...
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    kuzi16:

:) Arent We !
    Redtailhawkoz:
    kuzi16:

I think we all have a marble or two loose.
    Lakota72:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    kuzi16:

ahh, yes, lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzHtm1jhL4
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jj20030:
    Lakota72:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    kuzi16:

ahh, yes, lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzHtm1jhL4
    WOW
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    kuzi16:

EPIC

I thought it might be. I can't wait to see all the details from the other brothers who put in on this. I know Glen had everything set up and he's no slouch so it should have been good.
    the humidor was ridiculous.
    the cigars were over the top
    "the tome of Kuzi" was flat out bat *** crazy

but what i found to be the the most amazing part of this was the notes that everyone slipped in.

you are all true BOTL.
    I cant thank you enough. seriously.

highlights:
    the 3 pack of Ave Maria Reconquista
    4 anejos
    4 OpusX
    4 Armadas
    two ISOMs (Behike, Montecristo)
    Tatuaje La Verite Vintage 2009

to be quite honest there isnt a cigar in here that i am upset with. Every cigar was A) completely respected by me; B) New to me; C) Both A and B

just crazy.

...this forum rules.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Just awesome. You are a well deserving part of this forum kuzi. Enjoy.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Kuzi, I hope you enjoy every bit of that. Well deserving of it and I truly think you for helping me with learning how to pick out flavors and enjoying the cigars I smoke. I was really having a hard time in the beginning until I came to this forum and read your developing your palate. Anyway, congrats and enjoy.

• wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    RCY Cigars:
    Kuzi, I hope you enjoy every bit of that. Well deserving of it and I truly think you for helping me with learning how to pick out flavors and enjoying the cigars I smoke. I was really having a hard time in the beginning until I came to this forum and read your developing your palate. Anyway, congrats and enjoy.

Rick hit the nail on the head here. It's a small price we've paid to enjoy all the knowledge you provide to us.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Great hit guys. I hope you enjoy it kuzi.
    i have to admit, i am a bit overwhelmed by it all.
    ive spent the last few days looking at the boxes and new humidor and im just speechless.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    New humidor? Wow, here and I thought it was just cigars. If anyone deserves it, that person is you Matt...if for the no other reason than the sheer amount of time you spend on here.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Im glad you like my friend. I didn't add in a note with the Reconquista because they shipped straight from CCOM. I just wanted to say thank you for all the insite you gave me though the last couple of years, reading your posts have been very helpfull and entertianing to me. I look forward to many more years of everything you add to the forum. Thank you!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    kuzi16:
    ive spent the last few days looking at the boxes and new humidor and im just speechless.
    Well desrved. Enjoy!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    beatnic:
    kuzi16:
    Well desrved. Enjoy!
    This token of our appreciation is the least we all could do for the great service that you provide to each and every member of this great forum. Your passion for cigars is well respected by all here on the forum, as well as by many in the cigar industry.
    kuzi16:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    it is my belief (and some inside Knowledge) that the Ordinance has Leveeled the Said Recipient and once the Recipient Returns to Concousness We will be Notified.......

this

I couldnt wait to get home from work to see if you had recovered to post pics.... LOL EPIC for sure.. and Well Deserved Brother...... Ill be in Ohio for a few days from the 6th through the 11 if there is any way posible to get together and smoe one I would love it..... Ill be in Zanesville on the 10th.. thats as close to you as I will be... LOL
    COngrats by the way!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    j0z3r:
    New humidor? Wow, here and I thought it was just cigars. If anyone deserves it, that person is you Matt...if for the no other reason than the sheer amount of time you spend on here.
    just wait til you hit 10k Joe. it's a milestone you are soon approaching as well.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    dennisking:
    j0z3r:
    just wait til you hit 10k Joe. it's a milestone you are soon approaching as well.
    Thats a hell of a hit!
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Thats a fantastic hit!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    kuzi16:
    the humidor was ridiculous.
    the cigars were over the top
    "the tome of Kuzi" was flat out bat *** crazy

but what i found to be the the most amazing part of this was the notes that everyone slipped in.

you are all true BOTL.
    I cant thank you enough. seriously.

highlights:
    the 3 pack of Ave Maria Reconquista
    4 anejos
    4 OpusX
    4 Armadas
    two ISOMs (Behike, Montecristo)
    Tatuaje La Verite Vintage 2009

to be quite honest there isnt a cigar in here that i am upset with. Every cigar was A) completely respected by me; B) New to me; C) Both A and B

just crazy.

...this forum rules.
    Damn we pulled the most epic bomb I have seen/been apart of since I joined the forum. Kuzi you are well deserving of everything you received and more. Big thanks to you..and big thanks to Sniper for setting you..I mean this up! Glad I had the ammo to take part in this...enjoy it all brother. That humi is pure sweetness (walter payton).
    Kuzi, you are very much deserving of this. Thanks for all you do here on the forum. Glen, thanks for setting this up and letting me be a part of this. Totally awesome.