Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A Call To Arms *** CMH AWARDED ON PAGE 11 ***

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    The Sniper:
    Been some years that Ive been out, but the only place I ever saw seafood in a dining hall was in deployed locations - and the people in those locations are definitely earning their meals!

LMAO @ the putting the 7 iron down comment! So sad, but so true... which it what makes it SO FUNNY! :-)

It was a joke on peoples perception of the AF,,Believe me the AF personnel earn every cent of their paycheck!!!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    The Kid:
    The Sniper:
    Been some years that Ive been out, but the only place I ever saw seafood in a dining hall was in deployed locations - and the people in those locations are definitely earning their meals!

LMAO @ the putting the 7 iron down comment! So sad, but so true... which it what makes it SO FUNNY! :-)

It was a joke on peoples perception of the AF,,Believe me the AF personnel earn every cent of their paycheck!!!

I was the in AF. And I played a lot of golf.
    Skweekz,,,your not helping,,,lol... I was in too, didnt play much golf but did enjoy my R&R,,I went skiing,,lol really
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Wow - this thread is turning into an AF expatriates forum! I was in too, and enjoyed my time immensely. Im not a golfer, but I knew plenty of guys who spent the last hour and a half of their duty day three times a week doing PT... on the base golf course! LOL

The Sniper:
    Wow - this thread is turning into an AF expatriates forum! I was in too, and enjoyed my time immensely. Im not a golfer, but I knew plenty of guys who spent the last hour and a half of their duty day three times a week doing PT... on the base golf course! LOL

Man must of been nice!! Didnt have that luxory.. I was in 86-90
  • JonathanEJonathanE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    skweekz:
    The Kid:
    skweekz:
    The Sniper:
    *** FLASH TRAFFIC MESSAGE - UNCLASSIFIED ***

War-Ready Materials (WRM) have begun to arrive at Forward Operating Base ***CENSORED***. Mission go time currently unavailable; however mission HAS been green-lighted. Once equipment reaches mission ready levels, countdown will begin. Further updates will be disseminated as buildup continues.

Maintain OPSEC, COMSEC, and mission ready posture.

*** END FLASH TRAFFIC MESSAGE ***

For those of us Air Force folk, that means put down the 7 iron and get your sh!t ready.
    speakin of AF do they still serve lobster in the "dining" hall?

When I was in, the buffet didn't have any lobster...at least, not on a regular basis.
    Yes, fellas, from an AF guy overseas at the moment, they still serve lobster. ...every Wednesday night as a matter of fact. {B-)

JDE

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    B Co. FS Heavy Combat Engineers are pressing on....

War Ready Materials (WRM) assets currently at 40% and climbing daily. Mission clock has officially been set at FOUR minutes to midnight (if you're too young to get the reference - GOOGLE IT! LOL). Any who have volunteered but have not reported in for equipment check, please do so NLT 2 Sep 11.

*** END FLASH TRAFFIC MEASSAGE ***

• beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Well I'm not too familiar with all the war language, but I kind of translate it to mean
    RUN LIKE HELL!!!!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    sounds like chit chat bs is all over now, sounds like chit is fixin to hit the fan, lol
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    jj20030:
    sounds like chit chat bs is all over now, sounds like chit is fixin to hit the fan, lol
    LOL
    The Sniper:

War Ready Materials (WRM) assets currently at 40% and climbing daily. Mission clock has officially been set at FOUR minutes to midnight (if you're too young to get the reference - GOOGLE IT! LOL). Any who have volunteered but have not reported in for equipment check, please do so NLT 2 Sep 11.

Do they have to BE there on 2 Sept or just be routed by 2 Sept??

Wait for me!!

JDE

The late arrivals have been launched!

• Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    Mine will be enroute to you on Monday glen.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Lakota72:
    Mine will be enroute to you on Monday glen.
    With USPS being closed on Monday does that mean you'll be driving it up to Casa Sniper? If so you should swing by ENFIDL Manor on your way home! lol
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC ....... I can smel the fuse Being lit!

War Ready Materials (WRM) assets are reported in at 100%. Mission clock has officially been set at TWO minutes to midnight. All volunteers have reported in and are mission ready. Command authorization has been received, mission launch is imminent.

Gentlemen, we all know the risks involved in this mission. Each and every one of our volunteers have accepted this, and I am personally proud of each and every one of you. Our orders are clear, our mission just. God bless each and every one of you.

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    The Sniper:

War Ready Materials (WRM) assets are reported in at 100%. Mission clock has officially been set at TWO minutes to midnight. All volunteers have reported in and are mission ready. Command authorization has been received, mission launch is imminent.

Gentlemen, we all know the risks involved in this mission. Each and every one of our volunteers have accepted this, and I am personally proud of each and every one of you. Our orders are clear, our mission just. God bless each and every one of you.

EBIDY EBIDY EBIDY EBIDY ....Thats all Folks.......... (Taps Playing in the Background>>>>>> LOL
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    This will be good. I wish I had weapons worthy of this mission but reading through this thread has been fun.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    so is there a pre-shipping pic of the bomb making materials....
    Swan song, courtesy of Phantom of the Opera...

"We've passed the point of nooooooo, reeeeeeee, tuuuuuuuuuurn!"

Daaaaaaaaaa, da, da, da, da, daaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... da, da, da, da, daaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

• Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    * snaps to position of attention a salutes. Time to crack open a beer, kick back and watch the explosion yet?
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    Excited to see where this lands !!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    dennisking:
    so is there a pre-shipping pic of the bomb making materials....
    that would be great!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    A picture of the materials is OK, but wow, a picture of the delivery would be awesome.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    beatnic:
    A picture of the materials is OK, but wow, a picture of the delivery would be awesome.
    no camera could contain that carnage
    dennisking:
    beatnic:
    no camera could contain that carnage
    Yeah, a pic of the destruction would make me happy! Who cares what the bomb looks like... it's all about the catastrophe on the business end!

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    this is going to be AWESOME!