Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The contents of my humidor pass

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    jliu:
    hahah. I gotta give a big thanks to Rob. It was so embarrassing when my midget self couldn't even open the front door to the BnM. Rob came to the rescue and opened it for me. Thanks again for that dude.
    Jesus, you consistently crack me up.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    jliu:
    hahah. I gotta give a big thanks to Rob. It was so embarrassing when my midget self couldn't even open the front door to the BnM. Rob came to the rescue and opened it for me. Thanks again for that dude.
    it was quite a scene... but the patrons were gracious and didn't comment until jliu (like the month) left...
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    jliu:
    I actually have full intentions on letting that F10 rip (after break in) at my buddy's regional airport. Come down. We'll have fun.
    hells yea. If you ever want to experience it on a road course, Oregon raceway park is not far from me and its pretty awesome. I'll be there in August with my little brother's 996 C4S.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Hey Oz. PM to you. I'm ready to send the pass to you. Please PM me back and confirm your addy.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    jliu:
    Hey Oz. PM to you. I'm ready to send the pass to you. Please PM me back and confirm your addy.
    Ozwaldicus Maximus may be out of pocket, so if you dont get a reply from him in a timely manner let me know in a pm and I can send you his addy.

The Sniper:
    jliu:
    Ozwaldicus Maximus may be out of pocket, so if you dont get a reply from him in a timely manner let me know in a pm and I can send you his addy.

Hey Glen. Just PMd you for his addy. Get off your green cutting board and answer my PM
    jliu:
    you must be cramping form holdin your farts...
    robbyras:
    jliu:
    you must be cramping form holdin your farts...
    I already Hersheyd into the box
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    jliu:
    The Sniper:
    jliu:

Hey Glen. Just PMd you for his addy. Get off your green cutting board and answer my PM
    Yes sir, going now...

Hey Oz. Just sent the package to you brah / bro / bruddah / boo boo (ok that one is fake). DC 0312 0090 0002 2439 6915
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Dennis, who's after Oz?/
    Should be you Rudy
    k should work out, as my mini vacations been rscheduled......................................again
    Dude that sucks Rudy.
    The Kid:
    k should work out, as my mini vacations been rscheduled......................................again
    what?! you better not be referring to the Bay Area trip. Are you? ARE YOU!?
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    I recieved the pass today.... I was actually Shocked at this amount opf Cigars jammed in this little box with little padding. especially with thye trip its taken and the Quality or brands of cigars that were in there......... So, ill be sending this off more than likl;ey tommarrow to Rudy unless i hear otherwise by morning........ So..... with that being Said ..... here it is!
    Takes

Photobucket

I took the liga Privada it was beat to hell ,no wrapper, split and cracked and seems dry...... But Ill make it work somehow!

Puts...... and the AAA Maduro Forum Blend is Off Limits its for Dennis..... the only one I had left out of three I had over the last 4 years....... LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh and the Monti Cristo Espresso Cup is your Dennis as well! Enjoy I bought a Broken Set in an Antique Store and thought you might like one!

Thanks for the Pass Guys! Here is a Photo of that Beat up Liga!

Photobucket
    I Love you Guys! Thanks for the Prayers for my Mom and Allowing me in on this pass! See you soon!
    In my Haste to get this out and Up on the Boards My typing SUcks! I would like to mention I will be putting this in a better Bigger Box to Insure that what is in there gest to Dennis in The Shape its leaving me. Thanks again!
    Redtailhawkoz:
    I recieved the pass today.... I was actually Shocked at this amount opf Cigars jammed in this little box with little padding. especially with thye trip its taken and the Quality or brands of cigars that were in there......... So, ill be sending this off more than likl;ey tommarrow to Rudy unless i hear otherwise by morning........ So..... with that being Said ..... here it is!
    Takes

Photobucket

I took the liga Privada it was beat to hell ,no wrapper, split and cracked and seems dry...... But Ill make it work somehow!

Puts...... and the AAA Maduro Forum Blend is Off Limits its for Dennis..... the only one I had left out of three I had over the last 4 years....... LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh and the Monti Cristo Espresso Cup is your Dennis as well! Enjoy I bought a Broken Set in an Antique Store and thought you might like one!

Thanks for the Pass Guys! Here is a Photo of that Beat up Liga!

Photobucket
    I Love you Guys! Thanks for the Prayers for my Mom and Allowing me in on this pass! See you soon!
    Would it be possible for you to send the espresso cup/saucer to Dennis directly?
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    I also like the coffee motif!
    Dude that was an amazing selection. The Factory Press II is a no brainer for sure. I'm sorry that LP is so beat up. Take another stick from the pass and send that beater stick if you like. Don't feel obligated. The cup set is just over the top!!!!! That is awesome. The Forum blend is insanely cool. I'm so honored! I've never had one. Glad to have you on this pass buddy. Rudy, its off to you and then to Kris. After that, it heads home.
    The Kid:
    Would it be possible for you to send the espresso cup/saucer to Dennis directly?
    PM sent Dennis
    dennisking:
    Dude that was an amazing selection. The Factory Press II is a no brainer for sure. I'm sorry that LP is so beat up. Take another stick from the pass and send that beater stick if you like. Don't feel obligated. The cup set is just over the top!!!!! That is awesome. The Forum blend is insanely cool. I'm so honored! I've never had one. Glad to have you on this pass buddy. Rudy, its off to you and then to Kris. After that, it heads home.

I can send the Cup and Saucer on to Dennis seperatley no Problem. I might add that the Aurora has been resting since 2009.... I got that cigar in the First Bomb ever sent to me they sent me two I smoked one abaout a year ago and saved this one. the AAA Forum Blend Had to go to you for this AWESOME PASS! Glad you approved Dennis! oh and how about that No MORE BCS! Playoffs Baby!
    honestly, i'm a little shocked to see the liga like that... was that the only one in there? if so then it was from me and it was fine when I put it in there... stored around 65% for 18 months or so...
    I think when the pass left me that was the only liga 9 in the pass. I know that I got the pass after you and then sent it to Oz. I didn't do anything different to package it up before sending it to Oz. If it was my fault, I sincerely apologize. I'm typically fairly good about handling cigars. I have some more liga 9s left. Surely I can send Dennis some.
    i believe it was the only liga in there.....i took it because it was so damaged, hard to tell what happened to it , but I think the packing on this thing is SAD, no Bubble wrap, and about 40 peanuts in that small box is not a good way to Pass so many cigars. after as long as this pass has been o the road It is hard to believe thats All the Damage I really saw but i didnt do a total every cigar check , this one was just unwrapped and the damage stuck out like Anna Nicole Smiths Boobs! LOL Its all good
    Redtailhawkoz:
    i believe it was the only liga in there.....i took it because it was so damaged, hard to tell what happened to it , but I think the packing on this thing is SAD, no Bubble wrap, and about 40 peanuts in that small box is not a good way to Pass so many cigars. after as long as this pass has been o the road It is hard to believe thats All the Damage I really saw but i didnt do a total every cigar check , this one was just unwrapped and the damage stuck out like Anna Nicole Smiths Boobs! LOL Its all good
    not sure what happened dude, but it was all good when it left my hands... not one damaged stick... plenty of protection... box was in good shape... and I know it was in good shape when it let Like The Month's hands... must have been a crazy journey up Hwy 80
    LOL I guess, but I dont think there was much protection in that box for all those Cigars! Box didnt have a Mark on it...... the box was good, i just thought it was way to small for all those sticks. who knows the Liga Privada Monster Got it! Ill take care of that Bad Boy tonight ! LOL We will send it to its firey death even if i have to chop off the busted ened to get it to light! LOL We got to herf sometime sooooon !
    Hey Oz and Rob. I'll say for the record that nothing was wrong with that liga 9 when it left me. I'll also say that since I last had it before it got all tore up, I'll take blame and will do what I need to resolve it. Sorry about that guys. Didn't know it was going to end up in that fashion. Oz, would you like for me to send you a few more? And for whoever is left in the pass after Oz, let me know if you want to try the Liga. I'll take care of it.
    jliu:
    Hey Oz and Rob. I'll say for the record that nothing was wrong with that liga 9 when it left me. I'll also say that since I last had it before it got all tore up, I'll take blame and will do what I need to resolve it. Sorry about that guys. Didn't know it was going to end up in that fashion. Oz, would you like for me to send you a few more? And for whoever is left in the pass after Oz, let me know if you want to try the Liga. I'll take care of it.
    I'm good here thanks for the offer though,,pretty cool,,
    Thanks Oz for sendin that to Dennis,,appreciate it.